11

Love Me... Again

3 days have passed and YoungMin was still in the hospital. The doctor ordered her to stay there so she can take some rest, knowing that if she goes home, she might not rest at all. EXO members were visitin her everyday, some were staying until the visiting hours will end. After that night, D.O made sure that he will check on her every single minute.

 

"Texting Kyungsoo eh??" a voice shocked YoungMin and made her looked by the door.

 

"Seungsoo Oppa" she uttered and the elder went inside with a smile flashed in his face. He and D.O looked very much alike, just that Seungsoo was a little bit taller than D.O and he is kind of skinnier than him.

 

"How's our princess?" he asked as he placed a bag of oranges on the table. "I'm okay" she answered smiling. "My brother keeps on checking on you..." he uttered and YoungMin nodded. "What a protective guy he is" he smiled. "Oranges??" he asked and she just simply nodded.

 

"I've had a talk with Suho" Seungsoo said as he finished peeling the orange. "He told me you're lucky that you only collapsed because of over fatigue" he handed her the orange.

 

"Gomawo Oppa. Neh.. I'm stressing a little bit since that incident in school happened" she said as she took one piece of the orange in .

 

"Does he know??" he asked earning a hum as a response from YoungMin. "Kyungsoo, does he know the truth... about your twin??" Seungsoo asked making YoungMin stopped from eating. "He doesn't remember does he??" he asked and YoungMin shook her head. "Do you remember??" Seungsoo asked and YoungMin looked at him as a flashback flashed in her mind.

 

 

"Unnie! YoungMin Unnie! Wake up please... Please wake up....." a 7 year old MinJung cried as she called for her twin's name. "U-Unnie... Don't die.... J-J-Jebal... I-I can't live without you unnie..."

 

"MinJung..." her twin called her. "Take care of yourself.... and Kyungsoo...." that was the last words she heard from her twin before she passed out.

 

The ambulance came to the car crash scene. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were covered with blood and with some cuts and wounds in their bodies and faces. MinJung was carrying her twin sister's body as they were covered with blood. The four of them was rushed to the hospital.

 

As soon as the news was out in the TV, the Do Family and Suho's Family rushed to the hospital to check on their business partners and friends. They waited for some hours before they got inside the room. They were informed that one of the child of the Kim's was dead on arrival. They were all devastated, thinkinf who was the one who died.

 

As soon as they were given the clearance, Kyungsoo run as fast as he can and entered a room. There he saw her laying down with dextrose, he was soon to be followed by his family and the other Kim's family.

 

"YoungMin!!" Kyungsoo yelled her name and run to hug her. She has her eyes wide and bulging out in shock. Seungsoo and Suho noticed it, signalling that she wasn't YoungMin. "Kwaenchana?? I thought I lost you!" Kyungsoo uttered while hugging her tightly.

 

"Kyungsoo... let her rest..." Suho said as he came near them. "Arraso. I'll just be outside okay YoungMin?" young Kyungsoo said and she nodded. As soon as the family were outside with Kyungsoo, she broke out in tears in front of Suho and Seungsoo.

 

"I'm MinJung.... YoungMin died... she died..." young MinJung cried only to be held by Seungsoo. "Shhh.... Uljima...." he tried to calm her.

 

"She told me to take care of myself and Kyungsoo... but h-how??" she asked the two as she continued crying.

 

"You'll be YoungMin from now on" Suho said hugging his cousin tightly.

 

 

"I remember" she uttered making Seungsoo sit down beside her. "But I don't think I can tell him"

 

"You don't have to. We'll still keep it a secret until it's time for him to know" Seungsoo brushed her bangs away from her face.

 

"Gomawo Seung Oppa" she uttered while she embrace him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome..... MinJung"