12

Love Me... Again

"Hyung, should we buy YoungMin Noona apple pie??" Kai asked Suho as they were sitting inside the car, on their way to pick up YoungMin.

 

"Apple Pie?? Wae??" Suho asked looking at Kai.

 

"Isn't it Apple Pie is YoungMin Noona's favorite since we were young??" Kai asked Suho suspiciously.

 

"Ahh... Deh... I forgot..." Suho nod then looked at the window.

 

'Mianhe Jongin, it's not her favorite, cause she is not YoungMin' Suho sighed.

 

He can still clearly remember that day, when he told his cousin to be YoungMin. He taught her everything that he knows about YoungMin. True, MinJung and YoungMin was twin, but there are things that differientate them. He feels guilty for keeping it a secret to Jongin.

 

 

"Appa, but this is the only way to maintain the peace in our family and business" 10 year old Suho told his dad.

 

"By what?! By letting MinJung to be YoungMin?! What will your uncle and auntie will say?! Junmyeon!" his father scolded him. 

 

"We know and we agree" two.voice behind them.startled them. "Auntie and Uncle Kim" Suho voice was trailed with nervousness.

 

"We know it is MinJung that survived, but I think Junmyeon's suggestion is good. The Do Family, especially Kyungsoo knows that it was YoungMin who survived not MinJung, let's just make them believe it" his Uncle said.

 

"Seungsoo knows..." Suho said earning a shock from his uncle. "But he will keep it a secret" he said and the elders nodded.

 

"Junmyeon.... help MinJung to be YoungMin. Let's all keep it a secret to everybody, to you brother Jongin, the Do Family and especially, Kyungsoo. Arraso?" his uncle put his shoulders unto his as a sign of trust and Suho nodded.

 

 

"Hyung, I wonder what would be it like if MinJung Noona is alive??" Suho snapped out of his thoughts when Kai asked him. "I remember when MinJung Noona always offers me my favotite candy. I miss her Hyung" Kai blurted out.

 

'You're just always with her Jongin' Suho thought.

 

"I'm sure it would be more fun if she's alive" Suho half-heartedly said.

 

 

Once they arrived at the hospital, the nurses and doctor bowed to them. Suho just gave a smile and bowed too. They went straightly to YoungMin's room. Kai was the first one to enter the room, for the doctor has stepped out and asked Suho to have a talk with him.

 

"Suho-ssi, can I have a word with you?" Suho nodded and they went to a more quiet place. "How is she? She's holding up as being her twin" the doctor said. He was the same doctor that was in charge years ago when the incident happen. Also, he was the one that fixed the papers needed to hide the real incident that happened.

 

"She is Doctor. It was hard for her at first, but she catched up. But still, I think she is still having hard time, and the guilt inside her, she told me it's eating her up everyday" Suho said looking down.

 

"You know right? As long she is not needing of blood, nobody will know her real identity. That's the only thing that differs her from her late twin. I've prescribed vitamins for her, she needs to take it so she won't collapse anymore" the doctor told Suho and he nodded.

 

"I'll be going in doctor. Thank you so much, again..." Suho bowed and went inside the room.

 

 

Never theu did know, that there's one person listening with their conversation. He wasn't shocked for he doesn't know how was her relationship with her twin and the Do family before, but one thing he knows, that the person she liked when he was young, was still the same person that he likes now.

 

 

 

 

 

'I knew it was you all this time, MinJung' he thought and left the hospital.