019

Love Me... Again

"What happen?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out as soon as they heard D.O yelling.

 

"What's the commotion here?" Suho said as he appeared behind them. D.O. just looked at him with a apologetic gaze. "I believe we need to talk it at the Student Body office" He said and started walking.

 

"What are you three doing there?!! FOLLOW ME!!!" Suho yelled making the three flinched and jump in their position. D.O sighed and ruffled his hair as a sign of annoyance.

 

They hate this. All of them hate it when they were being called by Suho, the student body president. Kai and Sehun were excused in the class too. Though they know Suho tolerates their cuteness, but they have to admit they hate being inside his office.

 

"Sit" Suho ordered as he sat in his chair. "Explain what happened. Why are you guys yelling and why I heard my precious cousin voice sounds like chasing you Kyungsoo!" Suho gritted his teeth and saying D.O's name, which means he really is mad.

 

"We just had an argument. Misunderstanding..." D.O uttered. "And why is she nowhere to be seen?? Did she ran away?" Suho asked D.O making him bite his bottom lip. "I..... I yelled at her and told her to stay away from me and get out of my fcking life" D.O said s he shut his eyes.

 

"MWORAGO??!!!" Chanyeol furiously stood up as he tried to grab the collar of D.O's uniform. "What the hell did you say to her?!!"

 

"Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun tried calming him down. "No.Don't stop me Baek" Chanyeol yanked at the hold of the other.

 

"Hyung.. please calm down" the two maknaes now grabbing him away from D.O.

 

"Wae? What right do you have to yell at me?" D.O asked Chanyeol arrogantly. "D.O!" Suho yelled this time.

 

"I have the right to yell at you because of what you did to her!!" Chanyeol answered. "You! You don't have the right to say that to her! All her life she followed you! She listens to you! Then that's what you are gonna do to her!!" Chanyeol angrily said to D.O.

 

"So? Does it hurt you?" D.O asked making Chanyeol stop and the others look at him. "It hurts you seeing her with me? It hurts you seeing her following me? Why? Because you like her?" D.O continuously spitting questions out.

 

"D.O, let's not make this big" Baekhyun said.

 

"So what if I like her?!" Chanyeol answered making D.O looked at him with a strong gaze. "You're right, I like her. Since we were 10 years old, I like her"

 

"Hyung..." Kai looked at Chanyeol.

 

"Chanyeol..." Suho was shocked with the sudden confession.

 

"Let go" Chanyeol said as he free himself with the hold of others. "I'm sorry Suho Hyung and Kai, but I like YoungMin" he said as he walked away and before going out of the office he stopped.

 

"I won't hold back now. I'm going to protect her from everything and everybody who hurts her, even if it's you D.O" Chanyeol said gritting his teeth in anger then procedeed slamming the door.

 

"That was.... unexpected" Sehun uttered as he sat down and still in shock.

 

"Do you know anything about this Baekhyun?" Suho asked and the other just sat down and sighed. "Since when??" Suho continued.

 

"I noticed it when we were in middle school. Ever since then, I kept it a secret for Chanyeol. I guess, he just can't control himself anymore" Baekhyun replied.

 

"Then let him be" D.O said as he stood up.

 

"Hyung!!' Kai yelled. "Let him like her. It's not like someone is stopping him" D.O continued.

 

"Don't you care for Noona?' Kai asked as D.O walk to the door. "Hyung, why? Did you mean everything you said to Noona?" Kai continued but D.O was so quiet.

 

"So you don't care about her anymore?" Suho added. "Don't throw everything she did just for you D.O"

 

 

"Think what you guys want to think" D.O answered then continued walking out of the office.

 

"This is all messed up" Kai said as he sighed and sat down beside Sehun.

 

 

 

'Your efforts won't go on waste, I promise.... MinJung' Suho thought as he closes his eyes and relaxes in his chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So.... 2 updates for you my readers.. Sorry it took awhile.. Anyways.. It's my Graduation tonight at 7pm (here in the U.S)!! Yay!!! Lol... Congratulations to me!! Hehehe... Thank you all for reading my story... lovelots...