7

Love Me... Again

As the night passes by, Chanyeol dropped YoungMin to their mansion. Once again, she insists to ride with Chanyeol after all day of being outside with the other guys. Suho and Kai can never complain for they know that their cousin only insist once in a while. They were also wondering if D.O and her had been in a fight or argument lately for they are being distant. She directly went straight to her room. She was passing by the corridors of the house, then she saw a picture frame before her room. It was a portrait of her and her parents when she was 10 years old. She can barely remember when was the last time she had a meal together with her parents. She was often with her cousins or with D.O. After staring in a few minutes, she walked straight to her room.

 

She went to her bathroom to wash up and prepare for bed. It took her 45 minutes to finish showering and doing her night time regimen. She stare to her reflection in the mirror. She changed throughout time. She grew up and matured. Some people say she grew up into a beautiful lady, but for her, she is not. Because of her quiet personality when she was slowly growing but, she was often bullied and hate by other girls, cursing her to be so close to the six gorgeous boys. She shook her head and headed out of the bathroom, only to be welcomed to a creature or person in her bed.

 

"What took you so long?!!!" it was D.O, he welcomed himself into her room. It was only him who have the spare key into her room.

 

"It's my normal wash up time" YoungMin answered ging directly to the table beside her bed. Since it'll be Monday tomorrow, she decided to study for a little bit.

 

"Whatever!!" D.O lied down to her bed then turned to the other side to look at her. "Did you had a nice ride with Chanyeol?"

 

"Hhhmm..." she hummed as an answer. "You know what, he sure does like it riding with you" D.O snorted. "I think he likes you" he added.

 

"What nonsense are you talking about Kyungsoo" she asked as she continued reading.

 

"Whoa! When did you start talking like that? DId Chanyeol taught you just now?" D.O joked and she stopped reading. "Wae?"

 

"Stop it" YoungMin said in a serious tone. "Why do you always bully Chanyeol? Or ? He's your bestfriend Kyungsoo" she defended Chanyeol.

 

"Okay. Let me clear this up." D.O sat down facing her. "First, it was you who befriended him when we were 10 years old and you just forced me to be friends with him; Second, just because our families are business partners or we are in the same level, it doesn't make him as the same level as me, you know that; and third, you know you are my most bestfriend" D.O explained and gestured YoungMin to sit beside him. She sighed and did what he wanted.

 

"Give me the towel" D.O said as he turned YoungMin around as her back facing him and grabbed the towel. "You know you cannot sleep with your hair wet" he said as he dry her hair.

 

"I forced you to be friends with him because I'm afraid you'll be alone because of your bullying habit. We are all in the same level Kyungsoo. You know how people think of our families. And also, I won't forget that I am your most bestfriend, but I just hope that you treat them too as bestfriends. I am not only defending Chanyeol, but everybody excluding Suho and Kai" YoungMin told him as she kept her head bowed down.

 

"I never heard you talk like that for a long time" D.O chuckled as he continued drying her hair. They keep silent for a while. He noticed that she is playing around her fingers. "What's on your mind?" he asked her.

 

"Nothing." she answered. "Really? Earlier you insist to be with Chanyeol, now you even intend to lie to me? Come on" he slightly slap her shouder.

 

"Do Kyungsoo...." she turned around and looked at him as he stared at her with O_O eye. "Wae? What's with the wide eye?" she asked.

 

"Call me D.O! D.O.!" D.O suddenly yelled at her then she giggled. "Yah!! What's funny?" she shook her shoulders.

 

"Aniya. Nothing." she keeps on giggling. "You know I won't call you D.O" she added. "Psh! Whatever!!" D.O glared at her then he grinned. "Uh-Oh..." YoungMin whispered then she tried to get away but then D.O grabbed her and tickled her.

 

"Stop It!" she commanded but he was still tickling her. "Yah! Stop it..."

 

"Ani.. Not until you call me D.O!" D.O said continuing on tickling her.

 

"Shiro. Andwae.." she answered firmly then D.O decided to stop as he sees her eyes had some tears on it. He layed down beside her, panting, for he is dead tirex of tickling her.

 

He looked beside him and saw YoungMin trying to catch her breath too. He smiled. "I've never seen you laughed that much for a long time" he uttered causing YoungMin to look at him.

 

"Thanks to you" she smiled to D.O.

 

He then pulled YoungMin to close the gap between the two of them and pulled the blankets up to cover them. He stoke her hair getting it out of her face.

 

"Don't you think they'll be suspicious now?" YoungMin uttered.

 

"Of what?" D.O looked at her.

 

"You and Me. We're not young or kids anymore, you know that" she said.

 

"Nah... They know we've been like this ever since" he pulled her close making her rest her head on his arms. "And Seungsoo is the one you like, not me, they all know that" he added making YoungMin just smile.

 

She wrapped her arms around D.O's waist and buried her head on his chest. She was always comfortable that way. She got use to the feeling of having D.O by her side.

 

Whoever sees them tangled together will think that they are in a relationship, but only for those people who haven't known them for a long time. Their friends got used to the two of them, especially Kai and Suho.

 

"Goodnight Kyungsoo"

 

"Goodnight YoungMin"

 

 

The two of them dozed of to sleep. D.O never cared what others might say, what others might think of them. He never cared what the world thinks, as long as he has YoungMin beside him and as long he knows he can protect her, that is all he cared for, losing someone as dearly as YoungMin, is the only thing that he can't afford to lose and he knows he can't.