14

Love Me... Again

"Noona, you didn't tell us that you had a twin" Sehun said as he munched the food.

 

Everybody was silent with what Sehun said. A moment ago, when they were in the car, Chanyeol mentioned that YoungMin had a twin, it is due to Sehun's persitently asking. D.O was shocked with what the maknae asked, leaving Suho and YoungMin silent while eating their dinner. Despite of being friends for a long time, they had never asked or even mentioned about YoungMin's life. Besides D.O and Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun were introduced right after the bullying incident of D.O to Chanyeol when they were 10 years old.

 

"Who told you?" Suho asked calmly while continuing with his food. "Chanyeol Hyung" the maknae simply replied making Suho and D.O looked at Chanyeol.

 

"Well, is it true YoungMin?" Baekhyun asked making her frozen in her seat. They looked at him eagerly and she just simply nodded. "Okay. Stop asking now. You guys now know that she had a twin, so don't trespass anymore." D.O said as he eat his food.

 

"How does she look like Noona?" Sehun asked. "She looks like exactly like YoungMin Noona, her name is MinJung Noona" Kai answered with joy. "But I think she's a little bit smaller than YoungMin Noona, but I'm surprised that she was not. If she is not dead, then I would've though that YoungMin Noona now is MinJung Noona" Kai blurted out making YoungMin choke a little bit on her food.

 

She grabbed the water and drinked it straightly. "You're talking nonsense Jongin" she simply replied. "Well, that's what I think. Oh Noona! I think I ordered apple pie earlier for your dessert" Kai said as he stood up to get the pie and placed it in front of her. "It's your favorite, right?" Kai smiled and she forcefully smiled but soon fade away.

 

 

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" D.O asked as he noticed the change in expression of YoungMin when she took a bite on it. "It's your fav--" D.O didnt finished as YoungMin spit out the pie. "Are you sick??" D.O curiosly asked.

 

"A-Aniyo" she stuttered. "I -- " she didn't finish her sentence as Chanyeol cut her. "She like the peach mango pie" Chanyeol said making everybody looked at him. "But that was MinJung Noona favorite" Kai said looking at her. She was panicking. She should've just pretend to like the apple pie, but how? She really hate the taste of it. "I saw her one time at the cafeteria asking for that kind of pie, so I'm guessing that's the one she like" Chanyeol suddenly said not getting caught.

 

"Ah yeh.." she simply answered. "To be honest, whenever they serve them pie, the two of them exchange it when they were young, because MinJung loves apple pie while YoungMin loves peach mango pie." Suho added. "Jeongmahl? But Umma always bakes apple pie for you and you eat it happily" D.O asked still not believing.

 

"Ayye... Let's just drop the subject" Baekhyun said. "Let's just enjoy the dinner and the dessert." he added.

 

After they ate dinner, they went to the living room and watched a movie. It was the cartoon Croods. It was played due to public demand of the two maknaes, the elders just groaned in frustration. After being boring, YoungMin went to her room only to be followed by Suho. They ignored it for they know that they are cousins.

 

 

"Kwaenchana?" Suho asked as he entered the room with her. "Neh Oppa" she sighed and sat down on her bed. "We almost got caught Oppa. I'm scared" she said as she covered her face with her hands. "SShhh... We're not. As long as I am with you, you won't get caught" Suho sat beside her and comforted her.

 

"Did you see how Kyungsoo looked at me suspiciously. What if---" "He won't know. It's not yet time to reveal the truth to him" Suho said assuring her. "But when Oppa?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soon MinJung.... Soon"