16

Love Me... Again

Another week came. Oh how the time, days and weeks passes by so fast. The students were preparing for their test before taking a winter break. Winter. The cold wind that makes every person shivers. The snow that is as pure and white as Snow White. Day by day it was getting cold, but nevertheless, female students still wears their skirt which is designed above the knee and they decide on what kind of shoe are they gonna wear.

 

"It's cold!!!" Sehun ran out of the car hurrying inside the school building. "Whoo.... Much better... So warm" he rubbed his arms.

 

"Whooooooo!! Why is it so cold today~~~~!!!" Kai exclaimed followed by Sehun entering the school building. "Cold cold cold" he keeps on complaining and jumping like a kid.

 

"Stop complaining and whining you two!" Suho entered the building scolding the two maknaes while smoke.of coldness traces from.his.mouth as he talk.

 

"Whoa... so warm.in here" Baekhyun came enjoying the warm feeling. "Good thing I'm bringing my gloves, or.else my hands will.freeze to death!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he dusted of his shoes as if the school was his house.

 

"Stop.doing that! You're not in your house!" Baekhyun told Chanyeol as he slap his shoulder. "Aye!! Stop slapping me!" Chanyeol exclaimed making everybody laughed then someone interrupted them.

 

"Well... I can see you are all having fun" it was Yura. Oh how they hated her and they swear  they can curse her to death. "But where is D.O Oppa??" she asked searching for him.

 

"None of your business little b---" Kai was talking when D.O cut him entering the scene.

 

"Language Kai" D.O said entering and loosening his scarf. "What's the commotion. It's so early" D.O said coldly. "Oppa!!" Yura went near him and clung unto him.

 

"Get off!" D.O pulled his arm away from her. "Oppa wae~~~~" Yura did aegyo making everybody puke. "Get lost Yura" D.O glared at her. "Where's YoungMin huh? Didn't picked her up??" Yura asked mockingly.

 

"I'm here" YoungMin softly spoke causing the others to turn. "Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed to Yura.making the other chuckled.

 

"Omo!! Aren't you cold YoungMin-ah?" Chanyeol was shocked.seeing her wearing the uniform but she wasn't wearing any high socks.or thighs or boots to.cover her legs from the coldness.

 

"I guess I am" she simply smiled. "Showing off huh?" Yura came near her. "No matter what you do, or no matter how rich you are, you will always be small in my eyes" Yura said nearing her.

 

"Oh Jinja?" YoungMin quietly answered making the others look at her. "Is it I am small because I am not wearing heels? Or is it that I am.small just because you think you are bigger than me" she asked with a bit sarcasm.in her tone. "This girl.. Aish... You!! How da---" Yura was cut off by YoungMin.

 

"How dare me answer you? Why shouldn't I? I have tongue to answer and brain to reason out" she stated as the others hold their laughter. "If you will excuse me, my legs are cold and I.might be late for the 1st subject" she said bowing and excusing herself.

 

She passed by the others not making any eye contact. It must be a very bad day for her to act like that. She stopped suddenly and turned around.

 

"Oh one more thing Yura" she spoke.making the.other turn around. "Next time you mocked me, make sure it's not a winter.morning...." she said then continued walking leaving the other with a annoyed and pissed look.

 

"Aish!!" Yura stomped her feet. "That stupid girl!! D.O Oppa!!" she frustratedly called him.

 

"Get lost Yura. You can never beat her" Sehun said folding his arms. "And No. I won't ever call you... you know, though you are.older than me. Mehrong!" Sehun sticked his tongue out then proceeded in his room and soon the others followed too.

 

"Kwaenchana?" D.O asked and Yura's eyes lighten. "Oh.. I'm just asking, you can get use to it. It might happen every now and then" D.O smirked and left her.

 

"AAHHH!! I'm gonna go crazy with those guys!!" Yura yelled and went to her.room stomping her feet.