066

Love Me... Again

Seungsoo was sitting in his room. He wanted to be alone. He never did plan to be mean to both MinJung and D.O., falling in love with MinJung was never in his plan. Since when did he started falling in love with her? Neither himself knew it. All he knows is he got extremely jealous when he heard MinJung's acceptance to D.O's proposal. It's even pathetic to fall in love with someone whom he considered sister all this time. He rubbed his face with his palms in frustration. He let out a heavily sigh and chuckled to himself.

 

"Crazy... You're insane Seungsoo... You shouldn't have fallen for her" he uttered to himself. He got up and was ready to go to bed when he heard a knock in his door.

 

"Kyungsoo?" he opened the door and saw his brother. He examined him and though he still have the blank expression in his face, sadness was flowing in his aura.

 

"Are you busy?" D.O. asked not wanting to disturb him. The elder shook his head and made a way for the latter to enter the room. Once he did, he roamed his eyes around. His eyes landed on a picture frame placed near the TV stand.

 

"This was... long time ago..." D.O. said as he picked up the frame. The picture in it was the same picture Seungsoo had as his wallpaper.

 

"Hhmm" Seungsoo stood beside D.O. "I still remember when we took that picture. You were teasing her of liking me" he said and D.O. chuckled.

 

"I remember" he lowly said. "Turns out to be the other way"

 

"It's funny how you realize it later than I thought" Seungsoo admitted. D.O. placed the frame back.

 

"Do you love her?" D.O. asked turning around and sat down in his brother's bed.

 

"Kyungsoo..."

 

"You never dated anyone before. You always dedicate yourself in the company in place of me. Seeing how you fight for your and MinJung's marriage, proves you must be inlove with her" D.O. played with one of the pillow.

 

"It's pathetic to fall in love with the same girl my brother falls in love with" Seungsoo chuckled.

 

"It's not hard to fall in love with her. She's smart, pretty, bright, has a nice smile, her crescent eyes that sparkles whenever she smiles, her soft hand touches and her soothing voice, but most of all, her pure and innocent warming heart" D.O. mentioned all her features not knowing he was smiling.

 

"You do love her" Seungsoo said and D.O. looked at him. "All those things you mentioned, you fell in love with all of those"

 

"Hhmmm" D.O. smiled. "You're right"

 

"I might fell in love with her but your love is stronger. I cannot beat that" Seungsoo said and the other nodded. Everything was so silent. 

 

"I'm sorry... Hyung" D.O. broke the silenece with apology that it was barely heard.

 

"Kwaenchana" Seungsoo smiled. "I'm sorry too Kyungsoo" the older said and his brother shook his head.

 

He examined his brother physical features. His body was just as the same as D.O. Their height as far as he remember, it wasn't that far from the other. He might look like D.O, but he admits, his brother is more handsome than him. He thought of something to himself and something clicked inside his head.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo....." he called the other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you think of being the best man in the wedding?"

 

 

 

A/N: Tenenenen!! Hahaha. What do you think Seungsoo is planning? Kekeke. The fun starts now! :D