036

Love Me... Again

The rays of sunlight hits D.O's eyes and he stirred up a bit in his position. He opened his eyes and saw the familiar room, which he believe it wasn't his. He then remembered last night. He looked down a bit and saw a figure hugging him, MinJung. He smiled and removed the entangled hair in MinJung's face and he kisses her forehead, making the other stirred in her sleep.

 

"Hhhmm?" MinJung looked up to see D.O. and she smiled.

 

"Good morning" D.O. said smiling.

 

"Good morning" MinJung answered smiling then hugging him.

 

Enjoying the precious winter morning together, tangled in the warmth of each other's body, only to be destroyed by a so familiar figure.

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the two looked at the doorway seeing MinJung's mom. "YOU TWO!!! YEOBO!!!!!" she screamed as she went downstairs as the two sat down in bed chuckling.

 

"Eomoni is really something sometimes" D.O uttered causing MinJung looking at him. "What?"

 

"Jinja... Eomoni... Who gave you the permission to call her Eomoni?" she jokingly raised an eyebrow to him.

 

"Oh no you didn't" D.O said tickling her. "Arasso Arasso!" she said as she laughed and being held by the other. "Let's get ready and so we can go down. They might be waiting for us" D.O said as he jumped out of bed and going straight to the bathroom.

 

MinJung was left still sitting down in bed. She had a smile plastered on her face that somehow, she was thankful that D.O. liked her back. She stood up and fixed her bed before the so almight D.O. goes out of the bathroom. After finishing, she she went directly to the closet to pick out some clothes for both of them, and after a while, D.O. went out with a towel wrapped in his hips and hair dripping all wet.

 

"Put some clothes on!" MinJung covered her eyes and handed the polo shirt and pants that she picked for him. The other chuckled and gladly took it and dressed as quick as he can be.

 

"All done" D.O. said removing MinJung's hands which was covering her innocent eyes. "It's not like you haven't seen me "

 

"Do Kyungsoo! That was when we were kids!" MinJung blushed as she silently hid her face.

 

"So cute!" D.O. grabbed her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Go ahead wash up. They might be waiting for our explanation" he said and the other nodded following her boyfriend's command.

 

 

After finishing up, both of them straighly walked downstairs quietly. As soon as they reached the dining area, they saw Mr. and Mrs. Kim sitting and obviously waiting for both of them. They walked forward and sat down. MinJung's heart was beating fast as a sign that she was nervous. D.O. knew this and he secretly grabbed her hand under the table and intertwined with his.

 

"So..." Mr. Kim cleared his throat. "Your mother saw you two earlier. Are you guys still on that habit of yours?"

 

"Uhmm... Appa...." MinJung spoke but was cut by D.O.

 

"Aniyo Abeoji" D.O. said making MinJung's father look at him. "We slept together last night, but nothing happened between the two of us" he added not making the elder speak even one word.

 

"I respect MinJung a lot, even if she is not YoungMin, i still respect her. I won't do such thing to her not until she agrees or not until we tie the knot with each other" he continued as the two.elders listen to him.

 

"This might sound crazy and unbelievable to both of you, but I like your daughter" he said squeezing MinJung's hand to gain strength on talking. "I think i might have like her, as her for quite a while but i have been blinded on seeing her as her twin. I hope you do believe me" he kept his eyes to MinJung's parents while MinJung was looking at him.

 

"If you will allow me, I want your permission to be her boyfriend. I know I should be asking her but I still want your decision as her parents, and as a respect. I know we should be wedded to each other before, well i mean that was YoungMin, but still, would you allow me to date your daughter, Eomoni ... Abeoji... " he looked at the two elders waiting for an answer.

 

Mr. Kim sighed heavily and Mrs. Kim was smiling. They both looked towards D.O. and MinJung and smiled to both of them.

 

"You like him that much, my princess?" her dad asked and she nodded shyly and then she looked at her mom.

 

"Yeobo.... ottoke?" Mr. Kim asked his wife and she just held her husband's hand. "Kyungsoo... Promise me something" he said and D.O. nodded. "Never ever hurt her. I trust her to you now. Well of course you two would only be dating, and not engaged. However, if i knew that you hurt my princess, i'll take her away from you" he said in a serious tone, never noticed the couple's smile on their faces. "Well i mean, since you are friends with Junmyeon and Jongin i can always ask them to--"

 

"Appa! Gomawo!!" MinJung stood up and hugged her dad. "Jeongmahl Jeongmahl Gomawo Appa!" she kissed her dad's cheek and hugged him tightly. "Umma!" she looked at her mom and hugged her.

 

"See my dear, those who have been patiently waiting will have their reward at the end" Mrs. Kim uttered as she hug her daughter giving D.O. a happy expression. The two were interrupted when Mr. Kim cleared his throat saying to finish the breakfast.

 

MinJung returned to her seat and gave D.O. a warm smile and he did the same. D.O. took her hand and intertwined again with it and he looked at MinJung uttering a silent "i love you" to her. The elders seems to notice it and interrupted the two.

 

"Yah Yah Yah! You're in front of us elders, show some respect. Also, don't hide those intertwined fingers under the table... it's not like we don't know" Mr. Kim said earning a laughter from the couple and replying "yeh appa and abeoji".