030

Love Me... Again

"Welcome Home Agasshi" the servants greeted MinJung as soon as she entered the house. She bowed to the servants and was headed upstairs but her parents called her.

 

"MinJung..." she stopped on her tracks and turned around to see her parents. "Can we have a word with you dear?" her mom asked and she nodded. One of the maids went to take here things to her bedroom and she went to follow her parents.

 

They were headed to her father's private office. She realized that she hasn't been inside for quite awhile. She glanced to her mother who just smiled at her. Once they reached the office, she looked up and saw her cousin, Suho.

 

"Dear, you can sit beside Suho" her mother said and she just nodded. Once she was sitted, she found her parents sitting across them.

 

"Is something wrong Appa?" she asked. "No, not really dear. I just wanted to ask you something" her father replied. "Are you accepting the offer?" her dad glanced at her and she just look down.

 

"MinJung, the principal told me" Suho spoke. "I wasn't sure if you have told Uncle and Auntie, so I went straight here after I dropped Kai"

 

"It's okay Suho Oppa" she smiled at him. "I... I haven't really given enough time to think about it" she answered.

 

 

Flashback

 

MinJung sat down inside the principal's office. She haven't been inside since the accident occured. She was served a hot tea with lemon before the principal sat down across her.

 

"MinJung-shi, how are you holding up things?" the principal asked.

 

"I think everything is okay Ms. Park" MinJung answered.

 

"You know that you should be the same year as your cousin, Suho" Ms. park said and she just nodded. "Seeing all these things happened in a flow, i think it's time for you to take my offer don't you think so?"

 

"Ms. Park, i... i haven't really thoughy about graduating these year and also i am okay if i stay with those guys" she honestly answered.

 

"MinJung... we all know you only did what you did years ago because of your twin, don't you think you deserve to have your own decision and happiness now?" Ms. Park asked but she have no intention of replying. Ms. Park stood up and held MinJung up by her shoulders and on her way to the standee mirror.

 

"MinJung dear... look at yourself" she said and the younger did what she was told. "You are still MinJung. You are not YoungMin anymore. Don't hide and pretend to be your twin anymore. Be yourself. Okay?" Ms. Park said and she then kisses her head and she left her inside.

 

"Be myself...." MinJung uttered as she look at her reflection.

 

 

"Do you want to do it, dear??" her mother asked making her look at her mother. "i ... don't know umma" MinJung answered. "Is something bothering you dear? Is anything or anybody holding you back??" her mother asked once again.

 

"is it D.O?" her father asked her. "are you still thinking about him my princess?"

 

"We already talked Appa. It's just that... i am not sure if the others can still handle if they'll know the truth" MinJung worriedly answered.

 

"It's Kai right?" Suho asked,.more like saying a fact. "You are worried about him too, right MinJung?"

 

"Hhmmm.." she nodded. "I can't make him hate me more. He... he asked me to write a song... and Kyungsoo, he demanded me to do it" she answered truthfully.

 

"Jongin... he might be a brat, but he is not that unconsiderable" her mother said. "He doesn't hate you, he might just rather be disappointed with what you did" she added.

 

"Your mother is right. However, maybe he wanted you to write a song for his audition" her father added earning a questionable look from MinJung.

 

"Audition? What audition Appa?" MinJung asked but not earning an answer. "Junmyeon Oppa, what audition?" she turned her gesture around Suho making the elder swallowed a lump on his throat.

 

"MinJung... Kai will have his final audition on SMEntertainment next week. Actually, he was a trainee in the company" Suho answered.

 

"How.. how come i didn't know about this?!" MinJung raised her tone.

 

"I need to tell you something" Suho said making the younger look at him. "Not only Jongin... but all of us in so called EXO group... including Kyungsoo" Suho finished his sentence and that's all MinJung needed to hear before her mind blanked out.

 

 

 

 

Everybody... including Kyungsoo... he hid it from me... how can he... MinJung thought as she stared blankly into space.