028

Love Me... Again

The school ended. Students had been picked up by their drivers. Some were walking and taking the bus. The snow was falling from the sky. Thick sweaters were worn to warm their bodies and scarfs are around their necks. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went home first for they have some project to do. Sehun was been picked up by his parents to have dinner in a restaurant. Suho and Kai, was been picked up by their driver. Both stayed inside the car waiting for their cousin, MinJung. Kai seemed to be indulge with his games in his phone while Suho was focused reading a book. Few minutes of waiting, the driver who went inside to look for the young lady only to come back informing the two that MinJung will be staying. Suho just nodded and asked the driver to just bring them home while on the other hand, Kai thought that D.O might be with his cousin for he haven't seen him got out of the school building either.

 

After the classroom has been cleared out, MinJung headed to her locker to put her books away and to wear her jacket on. It was only a few students left inside the building. She quietly walked towards the back side of the school building, where a small garden was hiding from the students, and a beautiful big tree was at the center, covered with snow. She then looked up and smiled as she closed her eyes. Enjoying the moment when a familiar voice who called her name breaks the silence.

 

"MinJung...." she opened her eyes and looked down then turned around. There she found D.O., standing a few meters away from her. D.O. walked near her and took the scarf off of his neck and carefully wrapped it unto hers. She stepped backwads but he pulled her closer. "Stay still, you need this" D.O. uttered as he was on the end of wrapping the scarf.

 

"How'd you know this is where I should be?" MinJung asked him as he fixed the scarf. "I was the one who told you to meet me after school, of course I know where the place would be" D.O answered then smiled. "There, all done" he said as he finished fixing the scarf and he just looked at her.

 

He walked forward passing by MinJung and going under the big tree. He sat down and rested his back on the tree. He closed his eyes then opened it only looking at her back. He smiled and called her.

 

"MinJung, come here" D.O said and she turn around. He patted the space beside him gesturing for her to come. He flashed a smile at her and she was defeated. She dragged herself towards him and sat down at the space that D.O. patted. She sat down trying her best to not show her thighs. D.O saw it and smiled and took his blazer out and covered her thighs to legs.

 

"It's cold D.O" She said but he ignored her. "You need your blazer too" She frowned but D.O. ignored her. "Judging by the way you sit, it's obvious that you're hiding your legs and trying to avoid the cold, so just take it" D.O. said authoritative and she just stayed quiet. He finished putting the blazer and returned to his sitting position.

 

Both of them stayed quiet. With D.O's eyes closed feeling the cold wind and snow gushing through the air while MinJung stayed looking and pkaying the grass. She take glances of him everytime she had a chance. D.O. took a heavy breath and opened his mouth breaking the silence.

 

"Are you going to do it?" he asked still with his eyes closed. "Hhmm?" she replied a hum to him. "The song that Jongin is requesting" he answered eagerly waiting for a response but he opened his eyes and looked at her. "What's wrong??" he asked. "I don't think I can. I don't even know what to write" she answered with her voice so low.

 

D.O. frowned and grabbed her shoulders to turn her around so she can face him. He saw the look plastered on her face, worried and mixed with some sort of sadness and emptiness. He brushed her hair and tucked some of it behind her ear, suprising her with his actions causing her to look at him.

 

"I know you can" D.O said looking at her. "Write from the bottom of your heart. As you always tells me on how to sing pulling all my emotions. Don't you remember?" He reminded her. She looked down as she smiled and remembers it. Even though she pretended to be YoungMin, but the part of her cheering him up on singing, that was all her, the MinJung herself. She snapped on her thoughts when D.O. put his hand to her cheek causing her to look at him.

 

"Wh-What are you doing D.---" before she can even finish her sentence, D.O. gently pressed his lips unto hers. He closes his eyes as he feels her soft lips and soon enough, MinJung closed hers too, feeling his soft plump lips, once again. He pulled away not long enough and connected their foreheads.

 

"Kyungsoo.... Call me Kyungsoo again" D.O. said softly as he held unto her cheeks. He grinned like a fool that gave MinJung a questioning look. "Wh-why are you grinning?" she asked stuttering. "I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream" D.O. said as he softly opened his eyes catching a glimpse of her lips. He brushed it with his thumb and he pulled away looking at her.

 

"What dream??" she asked kins of feeling nervous. "The kissed last night, it was real" D.O. blurted out causing her to look at him with a shocked expression. "What... I don't... I thought...." she can't continue the words.

 

"Seems like I didn't. Not with this one though" D.O. said pulling his cellphone out and showing her the picture he took while she was enjoying the snow the night they kissed. "How.....?" she asked embarassed. "Well... I kind of thought of looking on my gallery pictures then that showed up then I remember everything" D.O. said shoving back the phone in his pocket. He looked at her with an embarrased expression in her face. He smiled and hugged her.

 

"You should've just forget it" MinJung said lowly making the other chuckled. "Well as far as I remember, I'm not really that forgetful" D.O. jokingly answered feeling her pouting in his hug. He pulled away once again.

 

"Just admit it. You like the fact that I'm your first kiss" D.O. causing her to suddenly stand up and frowned. "Aniya!!" she suddenly yelled making D.O. laugh and soon stood up too.

 

"Jinjaro? Prove it then. hmmm...." D.O. teased wiggling his eyebrows. "I... Uhm... You're... Uuggghhh!!!!" she frustatedly stomped her feet turning her back. D.O. enjoyed the view and smiled. He haven't seen MinJung pissed before. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder whispering the words that she wasn't expecting from him that made her smile.

 

 

 

"You're my first kiss too, MinJung"