045

Love Me... Again

"Merry Christmas!!!"

 

The members cheered as soon as they entered the house. They had just came back from their schedule in Korea, and since it was a day ahead there, they celebrate Christmas for two days, which they don't mind.

 

Lay's mother was in the dining, just finishing on setting the table with the help of Hyungbin. MinJung were in the kitchen finishing the dessert, while Hongmin was beside her.

 

The members settled their bags in the living room before going to the dining and greeting the others. Not to mention, the living room was now full of gifts. Expensive ones? Maybe, but not as expensive like giving a pent house or a sports car nor an airplane.

 

After they have taken their seats, it was now time for them to enjoy their Christmas Feast. They were like all drooling with the delicious sights and smell of the food. Not to mention that mostly were American food cooked by MinJung and Lay's mother.

 

They all served and helped themselves with the food, in a proper manner, especially the maknaes, knowing that MinJung hate to have a commosion during Christmas Eve Feast. The background music was EXO's Christmas songs, from Miracles of December album until their newest single, Winter's tale, that surprisingly set the mood.

 

"Jongin-ah..." MinJung called him motioning for him to reach the plate that was full baked mussels with cheese.

 

"Sehun-ah..." she now called the other maknae and she had Hongmin passed the younger his favorite steamed shrimp with butter.

 

"Tao-ah... what do you want?" she asked the Chinese member, honestly not knowing what was the younger's favorite during Christmas.

 

"Uuhh... Beef..." Tao said with a mouthful of food.

 

"Steak??" she asked and the other nodded and she sliced the biggest steak and gave it to the younger earning a thank you.

 

D.O. watched her in delight, knowing that she haven't change her old habits of taking care of the younger first before herself.

 

"Ah MinJung-ah, do you have gifts for us?" Baekhyun asked while chewing his food.

 

"Ani" she said not caring about how cold her words were.

 

"Oh" Baekhyun awkardly laughed.

 

"Didn't you had the chance to go shopping? You always do it---" Chanyeol was cut by her.

 

"Who do you think those presents under that tree are for??" she asked the guys sarcastically that made them pressed their lips in line.

 

"MinJung did her shopping while you guys were going back and forth to Korea" their Eomoni told them.

 

"Does she always shop a lot Eomoni?" Xiumin asked and the elder nodded. 

 

"Noona... she used to buy a lot of gifts for me and Sehun" Kai said smiling proudly.

 

"Ah right! She shopped mostly for the two of you and also for Tao" Hyungbin said clapping his hands.

 

"Chincha?!!" The 3 maknaes answered and Hyungbin nodded.

 

"Did you greet Uncle and Auntie?" Suho asked.

 

"Hhmm" she hummed. "I called them yesterday"

 

"Let's finish eating so you can open your gifts" they all nodded to Eomoni.

 

After eating, they left the table and decided cleaning up later. They were all piled up in the living room. MinJung, who.always go to bed after Christmas Eve Feast, was surprisingly awake to give the gifts. She was sitting beside Hongmin near the Christmas Tree. It was 11:10pm and they just can't wait to open their presents.

 

One by one gave their gifts for each other. The members had the most gifts for the maknaes, then to Lay's mother whom took care of their stay in America. They gave MinJung's present too, but she set it aside and decided to open it in a later time. Only D.O. didn't give his gift, he was hesitating to be honest. By the time it was MinJung's turn to give the gifts, it was 11:40pm.

 

"Tao, here's for you" she grabbed the boxes, 6 boxes and gladly gave it.

 

"Whoa!! Noona Thank you!" Tao hugged her and received the gift.

 

"Sehun-ah" she called the other and took 6 boxes too plus she asked Hyungbin to get the bubble tea from the refrigerator for the younger.

 

"Gomawo Noona" Sehun smiled and hugged her and then he took the drink from Hyungbin.

 

"Kai-yah, sit here" Hongmin stood up and let Kai takes his place beside MinJung.

 

"Yours is a lot" Hongmin smiled as Kai takes a sit beside his cousin.

 

"Here's for you" she asked Hongmin to get the gifts. In front was 6 boxes, with 2 extra large box and 1 super huge box.

 

"Whoa!" Kai exclaimed. "Chincha Noona?!" he asked and the other nodded. He hugged her and started opening the boxes, with the other 2 maknaes.

 

"Jeez... still a spoiled brat until now" Baekhyun said scoffing.

 

"You know he always get a lot from her" Chanyeol said and Suho just smiled. Chanyeol noticed D.O. quietly sitting beside him playing with his fingers.

 

"Kwaenchana?" he asked the shorter guy and just received a nod.

 

"Jongin-ah... Open the largest box, so I can sleep now" MinJung said and earning an excited nod from the younger.

 

"WHOA!!!" Kai exclaimed as he picked up the box, and felt a sudden movement from it. He hurriedly tore the wrapper and opened the box only to have a jumping poodle toy in his lap.

 

"POODLE!!" the members grinned upon seeing the dog.

 

"Kyeopta" Kai kissed the dog and hugged MinJung once again.

 

MinJung excused herself to go to her room and rest. She asked Hongmin to bring the presents to her room the next day and the guy nodded. She reached her room and didnt even bother to close the door since Kai was still sharing a room with her. Just as about she was ready to go to sleep and cover herself, she found D.O. standing by the door.

 

"What do you want?" she asked and the other jumped on his place then went inside.

 

"Uuhh... MinJung..." he was startling. "This.." he offered a small box to her but she didn't reach for it. He put it down on the bed and giving a heavy sigh.

 

"Goodnight. Merry Christmas" he lowly said and exited the room.

 

He was on his way.on the.living room and the members were staring on his way mouthing a "how was it" but he shook his head. They all sighed heavily and looks.like they were out of hope.

 

MinJung took the box and unwrapped it. There it was a small jewelry box with a mini card on it. She took the card and read it.

 

'Tomorrow. Meet me. Patio. Merry Christmas'

 

She sighed and held the jewelry box. That was the same box that he gave her that necklace. She sighed and put herself to bed, covering herself with blankets.

 

'Do Kyungsoo.... What are you doing with me' she sighed and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EVERYBODY!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HERE IS A CHRISTMAS UPDATE!! SO WILL SHE MEET HIM OR NOT?! 😆😆😆😆