053

Love Me... Again

Flashback

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" a mid size boy greeted Hyungbin.

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo. Uuhhmmm.... D.O-sshi?" Hyungbin asked in confusion.

 

"Aniyo. Do Seungsoo-imnida" Seungsol smiled. "Is MinJung here?" he asked and Hyungbin nodded and he was welcomed inside.

 

"Take a seat first" Hyungbin offered before rushing upstairs to get Hongmin.

 

They were whispering, a little bit loud, making Seungsoo chuckled as if he can't here them.

 

"Mwo? D.O's brother? Are you sure?" Hongmin asked lowly.

 

"Yes Hyung... Look. He even looked like him" Hyungbin pointed and Hongmin took a peek.

 

"He does really look like him" Hongmin said amazed not noticing MinJung was behind them.

 

"What are you guys looking?" MinJung asked and both turned to her and smiled nervously. "Aren't you guys going to answer? I'll take a look by myself" she said and she went downstairs. What she saw made her stop in her tracks.

 

"Oppa!" MinJung squeaked before running and hugging the said man.

 

"MinJung-ah... aigoo..." Seungsoo hugged her back. "Look at you. All grown up" Seungsoo pulled away and smile at her.

 

"How did you find me?" MinJung excitedly asked.

 

"Well... I'm no use if i'm not a hottie in your school before" Seungsoo grinned then receive a slap in his arm by MinJung.

 

"Have you eaten? Let me cook. Eomoni isn't here so I'm in charge. New year's eve was always boring for us because we can't have fireworks...." MinJung continued talking while looking some ingredients inside the fridge. "...but those two will go out and ---"

 

"So D.O. was here?" Seungsoo cut her and she stopped what she was doing.

 

"Everybody was. Eomoni was Lay's mother, so... yeah" MinJung awkwardly shifted her body.

 

"Why didn't you go with them?" Seungsoo asked leaning in the kitchen counter. He was waiting for an answer but nothing came. He glanced at the two boys behind him and as if on cue, both went upstairs leaving them.

 

"MinJung..." Seungsoo went near her. "Stop hurting yourself"

 

"I am not Oppa" she fakingly smiled. "It's just.... I don't want to be hurt anymore"

 

"You love him..." He cupped her face. "I can see that MinJung. You cannot hide it from me" with that said, MinJung lowered her head.

 

"Come with me. In Korea. For New Year. I'll let you see him for New Year...." He said and MinJung raised her head. "In one condition..."

 

"Bwoya?" She curiously asked.

 

"Marry me" Seungsoo said leaving MinJung wide eyed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---Present---

 

"Kwaenchana?" Seungsoo asked as he wrapped the coat around her. She nodded in response. "Do you want to go home?"

 

"Neh" she nodded and stared outside the windows.

 

Seungsoo knows she is hurting. He knows his brother is hurting. This is the best he can do. With the situation where the two live, he knows MinJung will be the one who will hurt more if EXO's fans knew about D.O's past with her.

 

'Mianhe MinJung... I just want to keep you safe' Seungsoo glanced at her.

 

The atmosphere was more awkward. How the hell will she marry her ex-boyfriend's brother, knowing that she doesn't even have any feelings for him. As they drove, MinJung closed her eyes and lean her head back to the seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Mianhe Kyungsoo.... Saranghae'