046

Love Me... Again

MinJung woke up early the next day. She checked the time and it was 5:15 in the morning. She glanced on the floor only to found Kai's lower body covered with blanket. She got up from her bed and fixed her cousin's blanket. She noticed that Sehun was curling up in cold so she added more blanket on him. She chuckled with Tao's figure, that was covered with blankets. She got out of her room and went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make herself a warm chocolate. She shivers when there was this cold wind coming from the sliding door going to the garden.

 

She went to close the door but she saw a familiar figure sitting in one of the chairs. She then remember the note that he gave her, but it was clearly said patio, then why the heck he was in the garden. She went ahead and made another chocolate and made her way to the garden. She quietly took a seat beside him and he looked at her with wide eyes.

 

"Here" she handed him the chocolate and he gladly took it.

 

"You're up early" D.O. said as he sip on his drink.

 

"So you are" she mumbled then silence took over them again. How hard it is to talk to your ex-bestfriend and ex-boyfriend after 4 long years.

 

"You are all going back to Korea?" she asked breaking the silence.

 

"Hhhm" he hummed. "We have a program for Gayo Daechukje"

 

"You all seems to be busy"

 

"Yeah... always..."

 

"Are you not coming back anymore?" she blurted out making the other look at him.

 

"Wae??" D.O. asked looking at her. "Are you gonna miss me?" he joked looking at her, seeing what could her reaction be.

 

"Jongin wants to go somewhere, that's why I'm asking" she coldly said glancing at him and by his looks, he was disappointed.

 

"You're the busiest among the members" she changed the topic and he just nodded.

 

"I need to go back and forth from the concert to the filming of the movie and tv series" he sighed sipping from his drink.

 

"The night is long here in America" he said looking to the sky. 

 

Silence filled them once again. Surprisingly, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful actually. D.O. sometimes glance at her then back to the sky. He missed this. Just being beside her, though no words are spoken, were enough for him. They didn't notice how long they were sitting outside when they heard the other members inside. MinJung glanced inside and saw the members looking for food.

 

"I'll go in first" she stood up but D.O. grabbed her wrist fast enough. She looked at him and she saw how sadness filled his eyes.

 

"Oh Noona there you----" Kai stopped in his tracks when he saw the situation the two were in. "Ooopppsss" he awkwardly went inside and secretly told the members.

 

"What?" MinJung asked D.O. but he was just looking at her. "They must be hungry" she tried to free herself but then D.O. turned her and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Let's just stay like this... I'm begging you... Let this be my Christmas gift from you" he mumbled as he burried his head to her shoulders. "I miss you... So much" D.O. said tighting his hug.

 

MinJung just stood there, frozen in her spot. The members were watching from the door, smiling like stupid by themselves. Whispering of I knew it and Finally to one another. After a few minutes, MinJung cleared and pulled away.

 

"Let's just... We need to... " she can't even find words to say properly.

 

"Go on a date with me. Today" D.O. said as he caressed her hair.

 

"Hhmm" she unknowingly nodded while looking to his eyes.

 

"Kaja... Let's cook breakfast" D.O. said grabbing her hand and pulling her inside.

 

The members panicked as they saw the two walking towards the entrance and they stupidly went to different places of the house just to pretend they weren't watching. Some even pretend to yawn as if they just woke up.

 

"Oh! Good morning!" Baekhyun fakingly yawn and stretched when he saw the two entered the kitchen and the two figure just nodded.

 

"Oh come on! They're not stupid! They know we've been watching them" Chen said as the members glared at him. "What?"

 

"Ooohhh. I can see holding hands" Chanyeol pointed out and D.O. smiled as MinJung looked away.

 

"I'll cook for them. Go wash up" D.O. said as he let go of her hand. She nodded and did her way upstairs as D.O. was bombarded with questions from the members.

 

"How was it??"

 

"Are you two.okay now?"

 

"Did you catch up with things?"

 

"Is noona mad at you?"

 

"Not anymore huh Hyung?"

 

"Is she going back with us?"

 

"Did you guys kissed last night?" 

 

"is it good holding Noona's hand??"

 

"Are you two together Hyung?? Hyung answer.me!!" Kai demanded and D.O. was irritated.

 

"YAH!!!" Calm yourselves if you want breakfast!" D.O. angrily said and the members nodded. Suho watched him in joy as he know, that this was the Kyungsoo he knew.

 

"Date?" Suho stood beside D.O. and the other nodded. "Goodluck"

 

"Thanks Hyung" D.O. smiled and Suho.patted his shoulder.

 

"I'll go upstairs" Suho announced and the members nodded. He went to MinJung's room, only to.find his precious cousin, sitting on the bed, looking at the box D.O. gave her.

 

"MinJung-ah" Suho called and she looked at him.

 

"Oppa" she stood up and saw her cousin smiling at her. Suho gave her a hug while.patting her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome back. My lovely princess"