056

Love Me... Again

056

 

"You're dead Do Kyungsoo. I swear. If Appa and Umma knew that you sneak in here, you're really dead" MinJung uttered.

 

Both are laying down in MinJung's bed, covered with blankets. No, they didn't make love this time, D.O. just insisted on laying down while cuddling so MinJung will get enough rest, knowing she is a little bit sick 

 

"You are too you know. You didn't stop me" D.O. said her hair.

 

"You guys are unstopable" MinJung chuckled.

 

"We even sneak in. Can you believe that?" D.O. admitted.

 

"You did?" she looked up to him and he nodded. "Daebak. What are you? Criminals? Kidnappers? Stealers?"

 

"Stealers" D.O. smiled. "Cause I will steal your heart" he grinned and MinJung burst out laughing.

 

"Since when you, Do Kyungsoo, learned those cheesy lines" she said still laughing then she coughed.

 

"Tsk!" D.O. sat up and grab the water on the table stand. "Here. Drink some" he assisted her.

 

"Thanks" she wiped . She looked at the other as he place the glass back to the table stand.

 

"Wae?" he asked when he turned around and saw her looking at him.

 

"You gained weight. You look chubby" she grinned knowing this will annoy him, but surprisingly, he didn't.

 

"Did i?" D.O. touched his face. "Well I guess that's why my fans keeps calling me squishy" he then turn and pulled her down again. "Let's just stay like this. Cuddling" he said.

 

"Are you happy?" MinJung suddenly asked while her head was rested on his arms.

 

"Ani" he answered. "Well before I might look happy, but i am not" he honestly said. "After I broke up with you, and saw you walking away from me, I regretted it. And from that day on, I knew I messed up, big time, but i didn't even do anything" he admitted playing on MinJung's fingers.

 

"When the same scene happened a few weeks ago, seeing you walk away was hurtful, but what more is that I saw you walking towards my brother. It really tore my heart. I broke down that day. I cried until there's no more tears. The members were there for me"

 

"That's why you didn't do anything but sulked yourself in your room?"

 

"I was heartbroken. Then it just hit me. I didn't do anything in the past and I don't want to do the same mistake i did"

 

"Yeah right" MinJung scoffed. "If not then what took you so long to come here?" she asked and.lifted her head.

 

"You... you were waiting?" D.O. asked stupidly. "But i didn't know. You looked so damn serious that day" he said and MinJung just smiled.

 

"Will you love me again, Kyungsoo?" she asked.

 

"I should be the one asking you that" he retorted back.

 

"You're the one who broke up with me dummy" she pinched his nose this time and he disliked it.

 

"Of course I will love you again. I will always love you. You as MinJung, not as your twin. I didn't even know where the heck did you got that idea" he frowned.

 

"Maybe I was still insecure. I mean, maybe i doubted your love for me so i always questioned myself if you love me or you can just see my twin to me" she admitted and D.O. smiled and cupped her face.

 

"Look at me" he said and she did what she was told. "I fell in love with you MinJung. I know it. I will always be inlove with you. Remember that." He said in a sincere tone and she just smiled. He pecked her lips on a kiss and pulled away.

 

"But I am still marrying Seungsoo Oppa" she said and D.O. had this glare on his eyes. "No. you cannot scare me" she said and grinned.

 

"How the heck are you gonna marry my brother? I thought you love me!" he kind of whined.

 

"I never said I love you" she told him and he had this smirk on his face. "What?"

 

"You just said it" he smirked again.

 

"Said what? That I love you? I didn't even said it. I was clarifying that I never said i love---" she gasped when she realize what he mean.

 

"You were saying?" D.O. grinned 

 

"Stupid" MinJung whispered. "Arasso. I admit it. I love you" she smiled while saying it in a low voice.

 

"What?" D.O. pretended he cannot hear her.

 

"I said I love you"

 

"What? I didn't hear you"

 

"I love you"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"I love you Do Kyungsoo!!" she raised her tone and that is when D.O. suddenly captured her lips with some force and kissed her. She closed her eyes savouring the moment. The kiss lasted a few minutes then D.O. pulled away.

 

"I love you too, Kim MinJung" he smiled then caressed her cheeks.

 

"Let's rest. I feel tired." MinJung said ready to lay down but D.O. stopped her and she looked at him confused.

 

"Why? You don't want to rest?" she asked but the answer she was waiting wasn't the one she was expecting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Marry Me"