060

Love Me... Again

 

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY D.O. KYUNGSOO'

 

The big banner was hang up the stage. It was the day that the fans specially made for the singer/actor. There were a lot, as in the whole venue was full of fangirls and also fanboys. Can't deny the attention that D.O. draws through the fans, he is the only member that has a lot of fanboys, blame his squishiness and cuteness.

 

D.O. was at the company's building when he received a text of the address of the place where his special birthday was being held. He hesistantly asked his manager to drive to the place, since they were busy rehearsing for the upcoming GDA which will be held on Kai's birthday.

 

It was already afternoon when the birthday event started, fans was just expecting to have a projector and vidoes compiled and being played by the head of D.O's fanclub. What they didn't know, is that, they will be the one to be surprised on the sudden appearance of D.O.

 

It was never intended for him to attend it, but rather just send a quick video message saying sending his gratefulness towards his fans. However, one person convinced D.O. that it would be better if he will spare time for his fans to celebrate his birthday, and luckily, he took the advice, so as soon as he stepped at the backstage, the head of the fanclub was squealing to herself but she need some control.

 

"Oh everybody, attention please. Uhhmm... I have a special announcement, this is really not expected, but does everybody here wants to see D.O?" the head of fanclub announced and everybody said a loud yes.

 

"Okay.... so ready yourselves cause everybody... our very own birthday boy is here! Do Kyungsoo!" as soon as she announces it, D.O. stepped in front of the stage and the fans screamed.

 

He was smiling while waving and bowing in every direction thanking the fans. He then took the microphone to make his speech. Everybody had gone viral when he cleared his throat and he let out a cute laughed.

 

"Uuhhmm.. Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo-imnida" he bowed while the fans screamed.

 

"Well, I... first of all, I thank you all for making this special event for me" he bowed again. "I haven't really celebrated my birthday with my fans before, not unless we have something going on that day or we have a show, but this is the first time i went by myself to see what you prepared for me" he bit his bottom lip and smiled shyly.

 

"My manager told me to send a special video message for everybody, then a text came to me and it was the address of this place" he smiled knowing who was it from.

 

"The text said that it would be great if I see my fans and the special event with my own eyes, and i know i will never regret on listening to that person's advice" he scanned his eyes to search for someone then he found what he was looking for and he smiled to continue to his speech.

 

"This past year was a really busy for EXO and me. I had to shoot a tv series while doing the concert, after that, i have to shoot for my first movie, cart, while still doing concert then i had to promote the movie with the cast too" he wiped his forehead in nervousness.

 

"I am really thankful... to you guys, my fans, who had been there for me. Supporting me with every schedule i have and with every project promotion. Your support have given me strength to my everyday life as an idol. Thank you very much" he bowed 90 degrees and the fans once again screamed.

 

"I wish that all of you will be here, still and always be supporting me for another year of my life. Once again, thank you and i love you all!" he did a heart shape gesture and smiled shyly before exiting the stage.

 

The head of the fanclub then announces the departure of the idol and all gifts would be collected and sent separately, due to D.O's busy schedule.

 

D.O. entered the car and they soon drove off. He was happy to see the certain person that he wanted to see on his birthday. Still, he was disappointed he cannot be with that person. After a few miles of being away from the venue. His manager told him to look at the gift that were in a seat behind him.

 

He turned around and saw a big, rectangular box, wrapped and has a Happy Birthday card on it. He picked up the card and read it.

 

 

'Dear Baby Kyungsoo,

 

Happy Happy Birthday! I wish you had a great time with your fans. I wish you the happiness throughout the whole year and more blessings in your career to come. Now you had a fun time with your fans, i wish you will have it too with me. Once again, Happy Birthday! I Love You! 💜

 

MinJung ~~~ '

 

He smiled at the simple childish message. Then his manager told him to open the box and so he did, not even knowing what is inside. As he was toring off the wrapper, he jumped in suprise of what was inside, or rather who was inside.

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO!" MinJung suddenly jumped out of the box and hugged D.O. by the neck and the other was still frozen.

 

"Happy Birthday!" MinJung pulled away and pecked him on the cheek. "Stop dreaming!"

 

"Is this real? You were just on the venue, how?" D.O. said like he was hallucinating.

 

"It's a secret" she winked. "Gomawo Manager-nim" she said and the manager just smiled.

 

"So... did you like your gift?" MinJung asked playing with his hair.

 

"One more missing" he said and he pouted. MinJung pecked his lips and he smiled in satisfaction.

 

"Happy Birthday Baby" MinJung uttered. "What do you want for your birthday?" she asked D.O. and the other grinned as he gave the answer leaving MinJung dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU .......... and a BABY"