1

Love Me... Again

The school was very quiet. Students were walking in peacefully and chatting with themselves with a very low tone of voice. How students wished that it will stay the same every morning. Who would know that the peaceful and quiet time will end once particular group arrives.

 

"It's EXO! KYA!!!!!" one of the girl squealed.

 

One by one, a luxurious car arrives and bodyguards/drivers opens the door for them. Who are they? Well, they call themselves EXO. Who knows where the heck they got that name, maybe because they all think that because of how good looking they are, they are from another planet. Six teenage boys. All from rich and well-known family. God knows how rich they are. They are fantasized and adored by many students and girls of course.

 

"Oh... It's Suho..." the fangirls gathered when a short guy came out of the car.

 

Kim JoonMyun, AKA Suho, the so-called angel and guardian of the group. A very quiet and patient person. He is a senior in the school and the eldest among the EXO member. who knows where he got the looks. Some where saying that he is an angel sent from above, well that's what people thinks. then be it. Also, he is the student body President, so students respects him alot.

 

"Oh! Baekhyun! It's Baekhyun!" another set of fangirls.

 

Byun Baekhyun, the one who has a powerful voice among the group. Vice-President of the Music club and Student Body's Treasurer. Very friendly and nice guy, also, has a square smile. A junior in school.

 

"Guys! Chanyeol! OHH! Chanyeol-sshi!" another fangirls.

 

Park Chanyeol, the tallest out of all the members. He is a tower compared to other members. Secretary of the Music Club. He is well known for his skills on guitaring, drumming, rapping and singing with a deep voice. A happy virus they can say.  A junior in school.

 

"Kai!! Kai-shi!" the young fangirls squealed.

 

Kim Jongin, AKA Kai, youngest brother of Suho. A very fair tanned skin sophomore student who is tall too. A complete opposite of Suho. Considered God of the Dancers. His moves were smooth and furnished. No mistakes for him. Can make every girls faint with his killer smirk.

 

"Oh! Maknae! Sehun-shi!" freshmen fangirls gathered squealing.

 

Oh Sehun, the very baby of the group. Another good dancer along with Kai. Very active and will say unfamiliar words to his Hyungs, or they can say that he is baby-talking. Just with his simple smile, even Noona's faint with it.

 

"Yow!" the 5 gathered. "D.O. is not here yet?"

 

"He's running late maybe?" Baekhyun said turning his head looking for the last one missing member.

 

"It's D.O.!!" the fangirls and fanboys squealed making their way to the last black luxurious car.

 

Do Kyungsoo, the most famous Kingka and member of the group. Stubborn, arrogant and can be cold towards everybody. Don't be too deceived with his baby looks, for inside hides a devil himself. The Vice- President of the Student Body and the President of the Music Club. Has an angelic voice when he sings but has a big but sweet voice when he talks. His smirk, wink, big round eyes and heart-shaped lips is his asset. Oh how everybody, even the teachers like it, or him.

 

"You're late Bro!" Baekhyun said as D.O walked near them. "Aish... Blame that stupid driver, he drives so slow" D.O. replied annoyed. They walked going inside the building and into their rooms. Baekhyun, Chanyel, and D.O. are classmates, they all belong to class 3A1. As for Suho, he is a senior, so he is in class 4A1, and for the two young ones, they are in 2A1. All of them belonged to a highest section, not only they have looks and talents, but of course, they have brains, well let's just say, they all do. As the three got inside the classroom, they took their spot at the back, near the window. 

 

"Huh? YoungMin is not here yet?" Chanyeol looked around searching for a particular girl.

 

"Didn't you picked her up, D.O?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Why should I? She have her own driver" D.O. replied bluntly but he looked around, with his face worried.

 

"Aye! You're just saying that but look at you, you are worried" Baekhyun teased earning a glare from D.O.

 

"Oh YoungMin-ah!" Chanyeol shouted her name when she entered the classroom and took the seat beside D.O. that is near the window.

 

Kim YoungMin, cousin of Kai and Suho. A very shy, quiet, humble and down to earth girl. The only child of her parents. Secretary of the Student Body of the school and a member of the music club, just because of D.O. Grew up with D.O. being her only friend since they were young. Girls hates her, though she is not doing anything, they hate her for being close to the Kingkas. Known to have a crush to D.O's brother, SeungSoo, but turns out to be other way around.

 

"You're late" D.O. said as soon as she sits. "Chesongmida" she apologizes to him.

 

"YoungMin!" Chanyeol turn around to se her face. "Don't be late next time, okay?" he grinned to her and she only smiled and nod.

 

"Being so polite again. Stop it. It doesn't suit you." D.O. told her and she just kept quiet. "Oh, and also, this is for you" D.O. grabbed something from his bag. It was a Chicken Sandwich with just plain Chicken Spread on it. "SeungSoo Hyung told me to give it to you".

 

"It has no vegetables. It's only you who knows that I don't like vegetables on my sandwich. Is it from SeungSoo Op---" she was explaining when D.O cut her and scolding her.

 

"Of course it is. He asked me what you want and like. So I told him. Ever thought i'll make sandwich for you? In your dreams! Now eat it later or I'm telling him that you have a big crush on him, ARRASO?!" D.O. scolded her like she is a 5 year old kid and she can only nod.

 

"You're being mean to her dude" Baekhyun said and D.O shoot him a dead glare makaing him shut his mouth.

 

"Let's eat it together later YoungMin-ah. My mom made salad too, okay?" Chanyeol smiled at her.

 

"Yah you giant, that's for her not for you." D.O. said glaring.

 

"Kwaenchana Kyungsoo" YoungMin speaks up with D.O's real name. She is the only one who can call him on his real name. D.O was about to complain and scold her when their teacher comes in.

 

"Okay Class. Let's start. Go take your Seats" their teacher said making them go to their places.

 

"You're lucky. Psh" D.O. scoffed and YoungMin just smiled, thinking that it was another day dealing with the boys and with D.O's diva like atttude.