071

Love Me... Again

 

"Does anyone object this wedding?" the priest asked and everybody was quiet.

Of course it was quiet. It was only the exo members who were there and the parents of the couple and Seungsoo. Both looked at the members and when they were about to proceed, a voice interrupted them.

"I OBJECT!!" the members turned their heads around at the youngest member, Sehun.

"Yah Maknae, what the heck are you doing?" Chanyeol asked in a threatening voice.

"What?" Sehun looked at them. "I object because we haven't heard any speech from both of them" the maknae defended himself leaving the members facepalming themselves and Mr. and Mrs. Do along with Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Seungsoo laughed at silliness of the maknae.

"Aish jinja.. this maknae" D.O. chuckled and said in a low voice.

"Okay... we might as well have a speech from the two of you" the priest said smiling and the couple nodded.

"Wanna go first?" D.O. asked MinJung and the girl bewildered for she didnt expect any of this.

"Uuhhh.. Okay..." MinJung laughed awkwardly and took a deep breath.

"There is nothing much to say. Uuhhmm... this wedding was unexpected, because of Seungsoo Oppa. Uuhhmm... Kyungsoo, I... We... " MinJung tried to find the words but she was too nervous. D.O. held her hand so she'll calm down. She looked at him and the other gave her a reassuring smile.

"Kyungsoo, I.. I can never be thankful enough... to you.. and for loving me. Things had happened when we were young and... and I thought.. I thought you will... you will never like me... nor love me. Your milky skin, which is whiter than mine, your owl like eyes, your cute button nose, and your heart-shape lips... I never did imagine that the day will come that a handsome and cute boy like you.. would be marrying me. I.. I love you" MinJung spoke lowly, shy to be heard. D.O. smiled at her.

"MinJung..." D.O. held her hand tightly. "...I never thought this day would come. You standing in front of me wearing a wedding gown, this is so surreal for me. Just a few weeks ago, all I can think is how can I make you mine, cause marrying my brother, was just heartbreaking for me, but I guess he was too kind to give way for us" D.O. smiled.

"Whatever happened when we were young are all in the past now. Me, loving you, is more important. I can never be thankful enough for having you by my side. I lost you once and I won't let that happen, ever again. MinJung... stay by my side from now on and forever" D.O. said cupping her face.

Before even the priest announce them as husband and wife, D.O. presses his lips unto MinJung for a first sweet kiss as married couple. The members cheered and both married couple parents were applausing along with Seungsoo. D.O. pulled away and connected their foreheads then he rubbed his nose to MinJung's.

"I love you" D.O. whispered in her lips and placed a peck on her lips.

The couple turned around and in a split second, the maknaes were in front of them, giving the two a tight and suffocating hug. The members joined them as they congratulate the newly wedd.

 

 

 


"Dear, what are you doing?" MinJung entered the living room only to find her almost 6 years old son, watching the wedding video, again.

"Don't you two get tired of watching that?" she asked as she put her things aside and the kid shook his head. She was standing behind the sofa and was also focused with the video when she got startled by a hug.

"Omo!" she gasped when she felt a pair of hand hugging her.

"Did I scare you?" D.O. asked as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Hhmmm" she hummed. "You always do"

"Sorry.. I just missed you" he admitted tighting the hug.

"Why is he watching our wedding video again?" she turned around and questioned her husband.

"He insisted on watching it, Baby..." D.O. gave a innocent smile.

"Yeah right... Mr. Do Kyungsoo" she pinched his nose and freed herself from the hug.

"Umma... you still look the same when you and appa got married" their son suddenly stood up on the sofa.

"and what are you implying to Mr. Little Kyungsoo" MinJung raised a brow to her son.

"Nothing Umma. I look like you, don't I?" he bickered.

"No" she said walking away from the two and grabbed her stuff. "You look like your dad. You both have an owl eyes" she said grinning, making D.O. glared at her.

"Baby, that's not very nice of you" D.O. told her.

"Well, it's the truth... Uugghh.. Next time we're gonna have a baby, I'll make sure it's a girl and looks definitely like me and not like you who have an owl eyes" she .

"Umma... will i be having a baby sister?" their son asked and D.O.looked at MinJung.

"Well... you see JungSoo... that is up to your beloved father... if he want to do it... NOW" MinJung emphasized the last word while she smirk.

"Okay... I'll go change now" she went to his son and kissed his forehead. "Love you JungSoo"

"Love you too Umma" JungSoo said. She turned to D.O. and kissed his cheek then whispered something.

"Just so you know... I'm ready..." she smirked and left her husband, with his eyes, open wider than before.

"Appa... I'll call Uncle Jongin to pick me up. Go to Umma" JungSoo told his dad and D.O. was dumbfounded. The kid jumped down of the sofa and went to the kitchen to get the phone.

D.O. went upstairs to their room and once he entered, he found his wife, in a lingerie. He closed and locked the door then walking towards her. He hugged her from the back and kissed her neck.

 

 

 

 


"Oh I'm so ready for another baby"

 

 

 

 

A/N: So there it is. The last chapter. Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you all did enjoy reading it. 😊😊