B.A.P - Daehyun

Kpop One Shots

 

 

 

Rania immediately woke up when her alarm clock rings. She do some stretching and took a look at her phone which is buzzing for quite time. She had a smile on her face when she remembered  that Daehyun will be back from  his tour today. She took a bath and chose an outfit to wear for their date. After debating on what outfit she should wear, finally she chose a cute –chick outfit.


                                                        


She plopped down the sofa when she had finished getting ready. Her phone buzzed notifying her a new incoming message.

 ‘Babyy you're done getting ready?^^ I'm on the flight noww :3 probably arrived in 30 more minutes. p/s: I love you <3


Rania chuckled at his cute message but nonetheless, she replied him  the same.

'Boooooooo I'm done :3 can't wait to finally meet you daedae <3 p/s: I love you too’ Sent.

Daehyun had been on tour for about 3 months. Ranis was missing  him  like crazy in the first few weeks but getting used to as she remember that it was for his sake. Rania and Daehyun had been dating since his pre debut days. But because of his fans, they need to hide their relationship from public for his idol career. Rania felt a bit upset that he always busy and not having enough time on her but she was a loving, understanding  girlfriend that would not force him  to do something.

Rania immediately took her car keys and shuffled into the car. She opened her GPS and started to type the airport that Daehyun will landed. Approximately after good 15 minutes, she had arrived at the said airport. She gasped when there was hundreds of fans outside and inside the airport.

She got out of the car and walk into the groups. Rania make an annoyed expression as she was pushed by the girls. She continued to walk and bumped into the guards. The guards immediately held a hand against her. She sighed and showed them  the security pass. The guards wore a doubtful expression on their face. Rania immediately showed them  the latest conversation between Daehyun and her. Immediately the guards allowed her to passed the security. She waited for about 20 minutes when the announcer announced that the flight from  Brazil had safely landed. She later saw 6 hot guys walking in groups and fans shouting like a mad women. She squealed when she spotted Daehyun by far. Bap then halted their step for a while to waved at the fans. Rania creep behind Daehyun and followed his steps. When Daehyun was getting into the van, she quickly pulled his bags and ran with it.

Daehyun clutched onto his bag as this girl  pulled it and ran with it. “Yahhh! Release my bags before I call the security!” Daehyun shouted. Rania giggled and release his bags. Daehyun who’s still running stopped abruptly and bumped onto Rania. “OUCHH!” both of them shouted in unison.

“Rania??!” Daehyun was beyond shocked.

Rania smiled sheepishly and said, “Sorry, oppa. Are you really that shocked?” Rania started to pout.

“You really scared me, baby. Don’t do that again, please honey” Daehyun held her hand. He pulled her hand that was in his grip into his embrace and started to butterfy kisses her face. “I miss you” he grinned.

“Aww I miss you too, oppa. Come on. I brought car” Rania smiled widely.

“You? Me? Who will drive?” Daehyun asked. “You” Rania kissed his perfect  nose. He smiled widely.
 

They started the date at the cinema to watch some movie. Daehyun was too engrossed  into the movie that he didn’t noticed  Rania was snuggling up to his arms. “Daedae I’m bored” Rania whined.

“Hmm?” Daehyun replied without even look at her.

“Daeeeeeeee I’m bored” Rania whined why looking at Daehyun.

“Okay honey. After this we go somewhere okay?”  Daehyun smiled and kissed her forehead.

Rania continued to snuggled against his arms for good 30 minutes when the movie had ended. “Come on” Daehyun said and pulled her hands.

“Daedae” Rania called.

“Yes?” Daehyun answered.

“I’m hungry” Rania pouted.

“Aww okay let’s go eat somewhere” Daehyun chuckled and kissed  her pouting lips. Rania just giggled and followed wherever Daehyun leads her to.

After buying some foods and drinks, they go back to Rania’s house. Daehyun immediately served the foods and drinks on the table. Rania was about to put the food into when Daehyun took the food and eat it.

“Daeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I want to eat!!! Fine! I’m gonna cry and tell the members!” Rania pouted and turned her back against him.

“Hereeeeeeee you can take my food. Rania baby hone y boo please don’t get sulk. I love you, I miss you” Daehyun hugged her back and kissed her neck.

“Okay I’ll forgive you but give me your food. I’m hungry” Rania pouted but nevertheless, she still ate Daehyun’s food though.


After about 20 minutes of meals. Rania and Daehyun was snuggling against each other on the comfy sofa. “Baby?” Daehyun her silk her lovingly. “Hmm?” Rania was lying in Daehyun’s embrace. “Do you miss me as much as I miss you?” Daehyun kissed her head. “More than you could ever think” Rania replied.

Daehyun smiled lovingly and said, “I love you” before he drifted off to dreamland.

“I love you too Jung Daehyun” Rania replied and both drifted to dreamland  while snuggling against each other.

 



P/s: Requested by pretty_rania1I really hope that this match your request :). Request again if you're free :).

                                                                                                                                     - deanneXoxo