Wu Yi Fan

Kpop One Shots

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT INCLUDES A SCENE WHICH READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING! Please don't hate after reading this one shot as you have been warned!

 

*Lee Mirae POV*

"You're, you're what?" i asked Kris. 

"I'm leaving Exo, and i wanted you to be the first to know" he repeated, his voice as dry as the first time.

I took a deep breath, and slowly released it to calm myself down from this sudden news.

"Baby, are you ok?" he asked in English, eyes full of concern.

He only ever speaks in english when he's worried, it's like his natural stress releaver.

"I-i'm ok" i replied in English.

I was born and raised in Britain until i moved to South Korea to join SM.

"Li Jiaheng, are you sure you want to do this?" i asked, using one of his many names whilst holding onto his arms as i looked him in the eyes.

"Mirae" he whispered, looking back into my eyes, "I've thought this through so many times, and i know that if i leave the company we can't ever be together again, and it's been really hard for me to make this decision, you just don't know how hard" he ached. 

Every, living fibre inside of me begged him to stay, but my brain knew what he was going through, heck, we're all going through it. SM haven't decided 'Fairytales' comeback date yet, it's already been a few months since we starting rehearsing the new song 'Lost Love'.

"But what about your heart condition? Are you going to be ok?" i asked him, the salty crystals running down my face. "Kris, what about me,and the boys? Please stay!"i begged, listening to my heart. "I need you" i pleaded, hugging him to near death. 

"Please don't make this harder than it already is" he cried, hugging me back, "You have no idea how many times i cried just thinking about leaving you here. I know Lay and Tao would look after you, but all i want to do is take you with me"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hyungs actually gone?" asked Tao, finally realising that ExoM would no longer have it's loving leader. 

I sat with the eleven boys, wearing one of Kris' jumpers, just wondering what is going to happen to Exo now that one of their brothers have gone. I cried every night just thinking about him, and my poor unnies were always woken, and they had to calm me down. 

"What's going to happen to Exo?" asked Suho. 

"Excuse me" i excused myself from the group and quickly walked towards the kitchen. 

"i can do this, i can do this" i kept repeating to myself, hoping that what was in my mind wouldn't actually happen. 

"You have no idea how many times i cried just thinking about leaving you here. I know Lay and Tao would look after you, but all i want to do is take you with me" Kris' words repeated in my head.

I finally reached the edge of my cliff "I Can't do this!" i yelled, before grabbing a knife and peircing it through my stomach. 

"Noona andwae~!" came a cry from the door. 

I managed to hang onto the island thats situated in the middle of the kitchen. I used it to help me slowly fall to the floor as Lay, Tao and Kyungsoo ran towards me. Their cries and yelps becomes softer and more quiet as i fell sleepy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Wu Yi Fan POV*

"CUT!" shouted the director and she walked off before someone came running towards me, panting with a phone in their hand.

"Gege, you need to take this" he managed to speak through the pants. 

I quickly took the phone and answered "Hello" in chinese.

"Hyung!" it was Kai, i quickly changed my language back to Korean.

"Kai!" i suddenly felt uneasy talking to him after leaving the group.

"Hyung, you need to come back to Korea" he moped. I could tell he'd been crying just by the sound of his voice.

"Kai, i can't come back" i tried to reason.

"Not for Exo hyung, but for Mirae." 

"Mirae, what's happened? Kai,tell me what's wrong with Mirae!" i demanded in a rushed tone, wanting to know if there is something wrong with my girl. 

"Hyung...she's dying" he whispered.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Where is she?!" i yelled as i rushed into the hospital waiting area. I was greeted by the rest of EXO who didn't seem to care about me leaving anymore, but more of Mirae.

"She's through there Kris, she is said to not have long left" Xiumin patted my back before sending me through the doors which lead to my beautiful baby girl who looked so pale.

Her eyes widened when she saw me walk through the doors. 

"Mirae, why?" were the words i spoke as i sat on the chair beside her bed, whilst holding her hand. Her hair had slowly turned white and she had an oxygen tank which pumped air into her lungs and a machine which constantly beeped....this machine is breathing for her!

"I can't take it anymore Kris.....i can't live if you aren't beside me" she took a deep breath.

"I-i'll quit the movie i'm shooting, i won't debut in China, i'll even come back to SM if you stay with me" i cried, "Baby, please don't do this!" 

"They say that they are going to unplug me....what does that mean?" she asked, her eyes round like the moon. *Does she not know about the machine* "They said that they were....waiting for you to arrive before they unplug me" she took another deep breath. 

I let out a silent sob before a doctor walked in with Suho and Xiumin. "Hyung....you can't" i cried to Xiumin hyung. 

"I'm so sorry Kris, the forms have already been signed" he replied, silent tears rolling down both of their cheeks. The doctor didn't look to happy as he walked over the the machine and it's off switch. 

"What's happening!" Mirae tried to exclaim, but due to her health condition, she couldn't. She could see everybody crying...and that was when she realised.

"I'll see you in heaven...my angel" she cried as she held her hand to my cheek. The machine stopped beeping, and Mirae's eyes, slowly closed as if she was going to sleep.

My heart feels as if someone has taken a gun, and shot me right in the centre of it. 

The hand slowly lost it's grip, but i held on to it, keeping it on my left cheek as if she was really here. 

"Sleep tight baby" i whispered before the doctor pulled the white bed sheet over her face.


AN: This one shot was requested by Silvercarnation. I know you asked for DeaneeXoxo, but you ended up with me sowwy, but i hope you like it.