Super Junior - Siwon

Kpop One Shots

 

*SungminPOV*

*Today is the day* my brain kept reminding me as i made my way to to school. My hands were starting to get sweat and i kept practicising the words i'm going to say.

All i have to do is wait until lunch and then it's the 'make or break' decision.

My thoughts weren't silent as i made my way into class, and sat next Hyomin. Her smile is hypnotizing, and her scent is sweet, like honey. She's the most beautiful girl anybody woould ever meet, but she's so cold. I don't think i've ever seen her laugh sincerely. She talks, but only to a few people, like her close friend Hyuna.

"Morning, Hyomin" i greet her as i siot at my desk that situated infront of hers. She looks up from her phone and smiles at me before looking back down, but i could tell she's blushing. 

*Hyomin POV*

*There he is* i sigh dreamily as Sungmin stepped through the door. I quickly made sure my hair was okay and sprayed on the perfume that i know he likes. 

Sungmin sat in his seat thats situated infront me, and he turns to greet me, like everyday.

I look up from my phone and smile at him, afraid that i was going to say something stupid to him, and i quickly look back down again due to my stupid girly hormones which are now causing me to blush.

_-_-_-_-_-Lunch-_-_-_-_-_

*Sungmin POV*

I saw Hyomin walking with her friends thorugh the courtyard. I decided to wait for her friends to leave before making my way over to her.

I decided to callout for her when i was just a meter away from her "Hyo-" i didn't manage to finish as i was interupted by Qri.

"Oppa" she whined whilst grabbing my arm.

"What's wrong, are you hurt?" i asked her.

"Oppa" another voice cried as Soyeon grabbed onto my other arm.

*Why is this happening now?!* i internally screamed. I quickly shrugged off the girls and ran towards Hyomin, who seemed to be waiting patiently despite the struggle i was in. 

"Hyomin, i was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?" i asked her, looking into her eyes.

"Oppa!!" the two girls screamed as they caught up.

"Oppa! Who's this?" asked Soyeon.

We all looked to Hyomin, who just stood there.

She looked to Qri, and then back to me before blinking and then looking at Soyeon and again, back to me. She opened to say something, but ended up looking like a gaping fish.

"I-i-i'm sorry..i can't" she whispered before running off, crying. 

*Crack* is the sound that my heart made.

"YAH!" i shouted at the two clingy girls hanging onto me. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" i asked them before finally managing to shrug them off and walk away.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Hyomin POV*

"...and then what happened?" asked Hyuna as we both sat in her bedroom. 

"I froze, and ran off" i told her, tears still cascading.

"oh hunny, don't cry" she cooed as she embraced me in a hug.

"I didn't know what to do. I wanted to say 'yes' so badly, but i just couldn't bring myself to say it, not with the girls there. I was afraid" i whispered.

"We'll sort something out Hun, don't worry" she reasured me before leaning back and saying,"I have ice-cream, want some?" 

"But we didn't break up?" i asked, as i knew Hyuna unnie only brought out the ice cream when she had broken up with her boyfriends.

"I know, but Hyungseung oppa isn't here, and i miss him" she pouted before jumping up and getting the ice cream and two spoons.

_-_-_-The next day-_-_-_

It's now lunch and all day i've been reminding myself of what Hyuna Unnie told me to do. I just have to walk right up to him and say 'yes'.Easy...simple...right?

I saw Sungmin come out of the mens bathroom and i went straight up to him, with each step i take, i wish i took two back.

I finally reached sungmin, who looked so down. I took a step to the side so i was stood infront of him. "Oh...Hyomin" he stuttered.

I opened my mouth to speak, but then i saw the same two girls from yesterday make their way towards us.I closed my mouth again as Sungmin turned to see what i was looking at. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mens bathroom. He quickly grabbed a free stall and pushed me in...him following suit, and locking the door.

"They're not here. It's ok" he reasured.

There wasn't much room between us, and the fact that i was locked in the boys bathroom, in a stall, with a boy made me even more nervous.

"I-i, about yesterday..." i trailed off.

"Hyomin" Sungmin stated, looking me directly in the eyes. "It's ok if you're shy, thats one of the many reasons as to why i like you" he smiled. In return, i blushed and slightly turned to the right.

"Hyomin" he whispered my name, making me look at him in surprise.

"Will you go out me?" he asked. 

This is it. I cleared my mind and any negative thoughts, just thinking about now and only now. 

"Deh" i answered, nodding my head whilst smiling.


This oneshot was requested by Echo_of_Venus.I'm so glad you're one of my subbies :)!! I hope you enjoyed reading it. And don't forget to request any time!!