B.A.P - Yongguk

Kpop One Shots

Can You Smile?”
                              
requested by pretty_rania1*

 


Lim Yura understand the consequences of dating a successful idol. She accepted that they will never be the ideal couples like any out there. She accepted Bang Yong Guk wholeheartedly. But she felt like Yongguk never appreciate that. She felt like Yongguk was treating her bad. Sometimes, because of her patience, Yongguk never told anything to her. Always came back home late. No text messages on what he’s doing. No calls at all. She felt like she’s the one who’s putting the effort onto the relationship.

She plopped down her bed and sighed. Its been two weeks since Yongguk sent her a single message.The last time she spammed him a load of text messages was the day they had a huge fight. Its all started with Yongguk cursing because of the spamming and somehow, she let out all of her discomfort about him and they fought for hours before Yongguk left and only came back to apologized. She threw the phone away and stuffed her face onto the pillow.

Meanwhile, Yongguk felt slightly guilty of yelling at her that day. He was having a really a bad day and she just added a fuel to the fire. He admitted that sometimes he lied about being busy. He was just resting from work though. What’s the big deal of not telling Yura anywhere he goes? He never understand girls.

Yura got up and with some courage in her, she text Yongguk. A moment later, Yongguk only replied about being busy these days. Yura sighed and called her friends for some hangout.

They hang out at the café before going out to the mall. While they were talking, her friend nudged her side and pointed to some direction. Yura turned her head and frowned upon the scene. Yongguk was laughing loudly together with Secret members. Yura knew Secret was just his sunbae. But, lying to her was unnecessary. She would understand if he wanted to go somewhere. Yura grabbed her phone and sent Yongguk a text.

Where are you?’ She looked at him while sending it.

I’ve told you I’m busy. I’m at the studio, stressing over the lyrics.’ She saw Yongguk typing something with a poker face before stuffing his phone into his pocket. Tears were falling from Yura’s eyes before she stood and walked away. Her friends shrugged their shoulders and chased Yura.

Yura rode back home and slammed her bedroom door. She hugged her knees and cried. Its been weeks or probably month since she last saw him and this is how he treated her? She missed him so much and this is how he missed her? Her friends informed her that they will go back home and told her to stay strong. She had make a really drastic decision. Her family lives in the United States and she’s gonna live with them. She text her father about her coming there and her father welcomed her warmly. She packed her luggage and put everything into it. She stared at the frame that contained image of her and Yongguk.

She was about to lift her luggage when Yongguk opened the door. “W-What are you doing?” Yongguk stuttered when he saw Yura was holding a luggage and the house seems a bit empty too.

“I-I can’t do this anymore. I w-want to leave” Yura spoke and her tears spilled.

“Wh-Why you wanted to leave m-me? Am I not good enough for you? Are you seeing another man?!”.  Words by words, his voice got louder and louder.

“Aniyo. You’re just too good for me that I don’t deserved you” Yura tried to smile even in her devastated state.

“You’re lying aren’t you? This all must be a ing joke or prank or anything right? Tell me its true.” Yongguk begged.

“I’m afraid it isn’t a joke..” Yura said.

Yongguk calmed his self down and took her luggage before throwing her things out. “You’re so selfish, Yura. So selfish.”

“AndwaeYongguk, andwae. Let me go, please.” Yura tried to packed her things back but Yongguk kept throwing it away.

“Yongguk enough! I can’t take this anymore! I saw you today! Busy huh? Busy laughing your off ?” Yura gritted her teeth and clenched her fist and punch Yongguk’s arm. Yongguk just froze in his spot when he heard Yura. Yura took this opportunity to packed her things back into the luggage. Yongguk hugged her knees and stuffed his head onto it. “Please don’t leave me”. He begged.

“I-I.. give me some time please.” Yura caressed his head.

“No, please. I-I’m not letting you go” Yongguk cried.

“Just give our relationship some time. If we were meant to be together, we would still meet one day. If not, move on.” Yura smiled and gently pushed Yongguk head gently from her knees. She pulled her luggage and headed out the door leaving Yongguk alone.

Yongguk cried silently. He swore that he would look for her in the future. “You would be mine once again. I promised” he talked to himself. 


 



Hope you like it!
                  
                                -deanneXoxo