BTS - Jungkook

Kpop One Shots


 

“Cut!” The director shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose for nth time since they’d started filming this morning. A sigh of exasperation escaped his lips as he heaved his broad shoulders.  His narrow gaze drifted over the pair in front of him before he ‘tsk’ed and looked away. These kids were going to be the death of him. “All you have to do is kiss!”

After the success of “The Heirs”, Kang Shinyo had immediately begun producing another highly-anticipated drama which had a release date of late December. However, at this rate, he highly doubted this particular scene would be filmed before January; let alone the rest of the drama. Once again, he approached the pair, placing his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder and squeezing it gently, as his gaze darted between his and Hyoneul’s. “How many times do I have to tell you, eh?” He turned to face Jungkook. “You-“ He gestured to the teen dramatically. “-have to walk up to-“ Shinyo spun on his heel and then pointed to Hyoneul. “-her.” Jungkook observed the director with wide eyes, nervously rubbing a spot on the back of his neck. He shot Hyoneul a crooked smile, sighing in relief when she returned it with a silly grin of her own.

“Hey, you!” The director grabbed Jungkook by his shirt, yanking him down until their eyes were level. “Are you even listening to me?” Jungkook blushed, hard, his cheeks turning a bright red, the same shade as Hyoneul’s lipstick. Not that he’d noticed or anything. He meekly nodded, a short cough escaping his lips. “Yes.” He coughed again. “But just in case I wasn’t listening, tell me the entire thing again.”

***

“I guess we’ll be doing that scene again tomorrow then, Kook?” Hyoneul sighed as she scampered alongside the taller boy, occasionally glancing up at him. The teen nodded, his lips curving into a small smile. He nudged her side with his elbow and chuckled to himself, his eyes turning into small crescent shapes as he did so. “I guess so. Practise makes perfect though, right?” He arched an eyebrow, looking down at her in a playful manner. Even he had to admit that today’s shooting hadn’t gone as well as he’d hoped. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to kiss Hyoneul, it was just that… He paused his thoughts to look over at her once more, seeing that she’d fished her headphone from her jacket pocket and plugged it in her left ear. She started bobbing her head to the beat and Jungkook knew what song she was listening to. That’s how close they were.

Hyoneul slipped her hands into her pockets as the pair continued walking back to their shared dormitory block where they’d be staying until the production of the drama had finished. The awkwardness from their ‘kiss scene’ –or their pitiful excuse of one- still lingered in the air and it made her skin crawl, so much so that she pulled her jacket closer to her petite body. There was no way she was going to be able to kiss Jungkook, her best friend, someone who she’d known since middle school. It wasn’t that she didn’t like him… Maybe she just liked him a little too much.

“Look like we’re here now.” Jungkook chuckled, tugging the headphone from his friend’s ear. Hyoneul whined childishly, playfully smacking Jungkook on the arm. “Doesn’t mean you need to disrupt my music, Kook?” Hyoneul snickered, slipping through the door Jungkook had opened for her before skipping towards the elevator and pushing the ‘up’ button quickly. The doors slid open almost instantly and she slipped inside. They were closing, Jungkook’s figure disappearing through the narrowing gap as they doors closed. Luckily, he’d managed to slip inside, securing a place in the elevator before it made the journey upwards. The teen ruffled Hyoneul’s glossy, black hair, arching an eyebrow. “Trying to lose me, were you?”

***

The next day seemed to have gotten off to a much better start; for one, Jungkook wasn’t late to filming and the director appeared to be in a much better mood than yesterday. It was unusual to see a smile gracing his lips, especially when it came to the troublesome pair. In fact, he even sounded happy when he announced to them both that they were going to be filming the kiss scene later that afternoon, filling them both with dread. Hyoneul managed to hide it, plastering a smile across her rosy, pink lips. “I guess I’ll see you in a few then.” Jungkook sighed, wrapping the petite female in a brief hug before wandering over to the hair stylist’s tent. Hyoneul waved as the boy strolled away from her, a sigh escaping her lips.

***

The clock struck 1PM, declaring the start of the afternoon’s filming sessions. Jungkook meandered over to where the scene was to be taken place, leaning against a fake lamppost when he’d arrived. Hands deep in his pockets, his brain deep in thought as he waited for the heroin to arrive. Luckily, he didn’t have to wait long. Hyoneul soon arrived at the edge of the scene, pausing for a moment to let her tired eyes observe, the anticipation of kissing Jungkook had kept her awake all night. The set was indeed very well constructed, the pine trees lining the small clearing ,where the pair was scripted to run into each other, looked as realistic as the actual snow that had started falling around an hour ago. The weather hadn’t stopped filming though, they claimed the snow made the scene more romantic – which was not what Hyoneul needed right now. The kiss was all that was needed to create that perfect Christmas atmosphere.

“Everything alright?” Jungkook’s chirpy tone startled Hyoneul, his hands squeezing her shoulders having the same effect. She twirled to face him and nodded, a smile stitched across her pretty, little lips. “Everything is just fine, Kook.” she whispered, her gaze falling to the ground, locking on her fluffy winter boots which the stylist had insisted she worn for this scene.  However, Jungkook tilted her chin upwards with his finger, his dark eyes meeting hers. A smile played across his lips. “Good. As long as you’re okay-“ And without even bothering to finish his sentence, the boy leant forward and pressed his lips against hers, their noses bumping slightly. Hyoneul chuckled softly to herself, a smile gracing her lips as they kissed tenderly. Her fingers trailed down his arms until they reached his hands, their fingers lacing tightly. The kiss was short and sweet (just like Hyoneul, Jungkook would say) and they pulled away from each other reluctantly.

“Cut!” Shinyo shouted, standing behind the camera and giving them both a thumbs up with both of his hands. “That scene was perfect!” Jungkook chuckled to himself, his eyes briefly meeting Hyoneul’s, the smile never leaving his lips. 
 


JILBSLA here^^
This oneshot was requested by: onedaymaster
This is my first oneshot here and I hoped you like it^^ 
Feel free to leave any comments. I'm happy to read them all!