2PM - Junho

Kpop One Shots


 


 


*Hwang Joora POV*

"Oppa, when was the last time we went to the mall together?", I needed some one to help me carry the bags of clothes that i was about to buy, and Junho oppa was the first person i thought of. With his muscles, I'm sure to be able to buy twice as many clothes as i want, since my favourite clothes shop was having a sale. 

Due to Junho's schedule, we don't get to go out often, but I made sure that he was wearing his face mask, and cap so nobody would recognise him. 

We walked through the mall hand-in-hand, towards the shop. "It's been a while baby. I'm sorry i haven't made any time for you" All day he's been apologising, and it's been driving me crazy. 

"Then how about to make it up to me, you~...cook me dinner?", His grip on my hand tightened as he nodded his head, agreeing with my suggestion.

I smiled up at him, thinking about how i got so lucky to be with somebody that was my bestfriend. Since we were six years old, we have been inseperable. We went to school together, played together, and as we grew up we started to "study" together. Things got tough for us when Junho was accepted into JYPEntertainment, but i waited for Junho through his 'no dating ban' years, and then everything felt normal again - well, as normal as it can get with a famous boyfriend.

*Junho POV*

I gripped Joora's hand, making sure she knew my answer. It was difficult to talk to her when we were out in the public, if anybody heard my voice then who knows what type of chaos it would cause.

Suddenly, Joora's hand left mine as she ran into a clothes store.

"Yah-" I called, but instantly stopped when I realised I shouted too loud.

"Junho oppa?" I froze at the sound of my name. A high pitched voice came from beside of me, and i turned to see a young girl smile as my gaze met hers. "It's really you!" she squeeled. I instantly put a finger to my lips, indicating for her not to say anymore. "Oppa" she whined. *Get it off* my inner self screamed, looking down at her arm, which had decided to wrap itself around mine. "I'll let go...", she said, as if she read my mind, "...but only if you tell me i'm pretty". I didn't even know this girls name, and she's already invading my personal space - sometimes i wish i wasn't an idol.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joora watching me from the inside of the clothes shop. I could already tell that she was jealous by the way that her knuckles were turning white from holding the coat-hangered t-shirt way too tight. I smirked, and made sure that she could hear me. "Of course, you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen", Okay so madybe that was a bit harsh, but with my title, I'm technicaly obligated to say what i did. 

"Gomawo oppa!" She fanned herself with her hands after giving me an unexpected hug, and walked away, tapping keys on her phone. 

Three guesses what she's doing there.
 

When i turned back around i noticed that Joora was already at the counter buying her clothes. 

*Joora POV*

It was just fan service, he didn't mean it. It was just fan service, he didn't mean it. Those were the only words that kept me from crying as i walked towards the counter to pay for my basket of clothes.

"I'll pay for those" a voice whispered into my ear. It was the only voice that I loved to hear whisper sweet nothings into my ear, but this time Junho was doing the one thing i couldn't ever ask him to do.

A plastic card had been slipped into my hand, but i refused to let him pay for me.

"Please charge it to this card" I told the cashier, holding out my other hand, which held my own bank card.

"Of course ma'am" The woman behind the desk bowed slightly before sliding my card into the 'chip and pin' machine. 

Without looking down, my hand found Junho's once again, and I slid his card back to him. I turned to the side a little and mouthed 'Thank You'. I wanted to make sure he knew that his offer was appreciated, but not needed.

"Here you go ma'am, have a nice day" The woman came back with my card, and Junho immidiately took the bags from the counter with one hand, and grabbed my hand with the other. "Well, this isn't an offer i can refuse" i giggled to myself as we walked out of the mall, and towards my parked car.

____________

*Joora POV*

"Baby", Junho cooed. I looked up from playing with the food on my plate, to Junho. He was sat opposite me in his dorm kitchen. "What's wrong?", he asked.

"It's nothing" I shook my head. 

"It can't be nothing if you're not eating.", he said, dropping his own fork onto his plate, "You love my lasagne." I just looked at him as he proceeded to give me his 'puppie dog' eyes.

"Ugh, fine" I placed my fork next to my plate. "Earlier, i overheard you talking to a fan" I started, and then told him about how i got jealous when he told her that she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.
 
Junho didn't say anything after my confession, and the atmosphere began to turn awkward, until....
 
.....he dragged me from my chair, and took me into the livingroom where he dropped down onto one knee.
 
"J-junho" i stuttered, as he took out a small black box from his pocket. Is he going to prop-
 
"Hwang Joora!"
 
Oh my god, is this for real?!
 
"WILL.YOU....." He opens the black box to reveal a necklace.
 
"....go steady with me?" he asked. What's going on? Haven't we been going 'steady' for the past seven years?

"Junho" I whispered, "I thought that we-?"
 
"Ani, you didn't let me finish!" he smiled.
 
"Hwang Joora, will you give me the greatest honour, by going steady with me....publicly?"
 
"J-junho" i stuttered, dropping to my knees to be eye level with him, "I don't think you understand what you are saying." i told him, my face heating up, and tears prickling behind my eyes.
 
"Joora" he started, "I am more than sure that this is what i want. I'm doing this to not only prove to you, but to the fans that i am serious about us, and I want to show off your beauty to the world" He whispered, his voice just audible enough for me to hear. That was enough to set off my tears.
 
"Okay" I whisper.
 
"Okay?" he smiled
 
"Okay", and with a simple kiss his question had a definate answer.

AN:This one shot was requested by Jwade_Luvs_U. I hope you enjoyed this one shot, and it was similar to what you had in mind....proabably not, but once requests are back open then don;t hesitate to request another one!! I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes as i have yet to edit this one shot!!