F(x) - Krystal

Kpop One Shots


 

*Krystal POV*

"I can't wait for next week!" i exclaimed. I jumped around the room dancing. 

Me and Tom are in my waiting room, waiting for F(x)'s turn to rehearse for Inkigaeyo.

"Why, what's happening next week?" asked my boyfriend of three years "Crap is it our anniversary?" he whispered. I stopped to a stand still and glared at him.

"Don't you remember?" i asked him, with a sullen face. He shook his head, stood up and started to walk towards me.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulders. "I guess it can't be that important. I mean, i can't remember it, so how can it be that important" He talked down to me as if i was a baby. 

Before my tears came out, i quickly walked out of the room. *I've had enough of him treating me like a baby. Is he only with me because i'm famous??* I wiped my tears as i walked down the hall and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" i sniffed. I looked up to see a stagehand. 

"Miss Jung, they are ready for you on stage" she said and handed me my microphone. I nodded and walked down the stairs towards the stage.

*KAI POV*

*Why are you with him? Can't you see that he's using you!* i screamed in my head as i saw Krystal running down the stairs. 

I turned around and walked into her dressing room to see Toby *It's tom* I don't care! 

"Yah, giseki!" i shouted.

"What did you just call me?" he asked in English. *Of course, the 'user' only speaks English* I decided to carry on speaking in Korean to mess with his head. I spoke random words like "Mool (water)", "Yah" and some not so random words;

"Dangsin-eun deo na-eun daleun sangdaelobuteo tteol-eojyeo, ttoneun"

You better stay away from her, or else

"Naneun dangsin-ege han beon deo boneun gyeong-ue, naneun nae haengdong e daehan chaeg-im-euljiji anhseubnida"

​If i see you one more time, i won't be responsible for my actions.

Toby, *Still tom* I told you i don't care!, just stood there, trying to work out what i said, but obviously couldn't. I decided to make sure he understood me this time, and spoke using my perfect English.

"If you so much as go anywhere near Krystal again, i don't know what i'll do. You don't deserve her and you definitely don't deserve to be here. Go!" i told him. He didn't budge.

"Oh yeah, and what's a little ching chong like you gonna do about it, huh?" he asked.

"KAAAA(go)!" i yelled in his face. He suddenly got scared and didn't know what to do, he stumbled backwards as he tried to find the door. He didn't take his eyes off me once as i was going red and breathing heavily. He finally left and ran down the hall.

I turned around, and looked for something to write on.

(After the rehearsal) 

*Krystal POV*

"He's gone" i whispered as i enter my dressing room to find nothing but a white piece of paper.

I walked over to it and picked it up with a shaky hand.

---Krystal, i'm sorry for the past three years. I didn't deserve you, and i know you deserve better. forget about me and i hope you can live a happy life without me. Goodbye - Tom

"He's really gone" i let out a shaky breath. 

I put the paper back on the desk and looked over to my makeup desk to see a bunch of flowers.

I picked them up and checked the card to see who it was from. "No name" i mumbled. "Maybe Tom bought them before he left." i suggested and placed them back down on the table. 

(1 day before Krystal's birthday)

So theres only six days until we have to perform on Inkigaeyo, meaning six more days of rehearsals and six more days UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!

"Krystal, are you ready?" asked Amber as she came into my room.

"Yeah, just give me a second" i said as i strapped on my heels.

"Seriously, how can you dance in those death traps?" she asked me, astonished that i managed to put them on and started to practise a little bit of Electric shock. 

"Oh Amber. One of these days, me and the girls WILL get you wearing heels, and you WILL enjoy it" i patted her back as i passed her and started to walk towards the stage.

(After Rehearsal)

"I seriously don't understand why we have to rehease every day this week." moaned Vicky as we walked into my dressing room to chill. "Says the one who forgot half ofthe dance moves" joked Sulli as the two girls sat down on my sofa. 

"Hey Krystal. You seem to have another gift." Luna exaggerated as she picked up the small box.

"I've been getting gifts everyday. On monday it was a bouquet of my favourite flowers. Tuesday, a box of my favourite chocolate. Wednesday was a signed CD of CNBlue. Thursday was a beautiful heart necklace." i smiled thinking back to when i would walk into my dressing room to find something that i love or have wanted, sitting there, on desk. 

"Wow, Toms been doing well lately. He must have realised that he was a total douche bag and is trying to buy your affection" piped up Luna.

"It's not Tom, or at least, i don't think it is." i told the girls.

"W-what do you mean?" asked Amber, shocked.

"W-well. After our rehearsal on monday, i came back into my dressing to see that he's gone. He wrote me a letter saying how i deserve better. At first, i didn't believe it because it didn't sound like him, but after a while i realised that he wasn't coming back." i sniffed. 

"Krystal, don't cry. Tom used you when you two were together. He's not worth crying for, and i know you know that as well" Sulli said. 

I nodded my head as i open the box to reveal a note. I knew all the girls were right and i guess it's finally time to move on.

"What's the note say?" asked Luna.

I unfolded the piece of paper to reveal a letter.

Dear Krystal,

                   Over the past week, i have been sending you these gifts. I'm really sorry about what you have had to go through over the past three years, you honestly didn't deserve it. I hope you can meet me after the Inkigaeyo performance. Meet me upstairs on the rooftop. I'll be waiting.

--- ? 

I read the message alloud to the girls. "It-it has to be Tom" i said.

"No, it can't be. See it's written in Hangul. Tom could barely read Romanized." Sulli pointed out.

There was a moment of silence before i asked "Should i go?" 

The girls all looked at me as if i was mental. "Krystal, even i think that this is so romantic that you have to go. You'd be mental not to" Amber told me. I nodded my head, trying figure what has happened over the past week. 

"oooooooooh, this is so exciting" squeeled the two girls on the sofa. 

(After the Performace)

Exo had won, they win nearly every week. It's ok though, they all deserve it. They have all worked so hard.

I went to go to my dressing room when i remembered what the letter had said. 

As i make my way towards the rooftop, i kept running through the possibilities of who it might be. I couldn't think of many people, and my mind was swaying towards Tom, but my heart was hoping that it wasn't. 

I opened the door to reveal a man standing by the rail that stops people from falling off of the edge. I slowly walked towards the person, my hand starting to shake with every step i took.

"H-hello" i called out and the person turned around to reveal "Kai?" i asked. He nodded his head and walked the rest of the way towards me.

"Deh. Krystal, i am the one who has been sending you the gifts all week." he confessed.

"Bu-i-i don't understand" i was so confused right now.

"I saw the way Tom made you cry last week and i knew you didn't deserve it. You deserved be-" his words were strangley familiar. 

"YOU WROTE THAT LETTER PRETENDING TO BE TOM!" i cutt him off.

"Krystal, you don't understand, he was just using you, why can't you see that? He was treating you like a child and using all of your money. I had to do something" he rushed. 

Just then, something clicked in my head. "Everyone's right" i mumbled. A tear fell down my cheek as reality hit me straight in the face. "He was using me" i continued to mumble. Kai walked towards me and embraced me in a hug. "Shhh, it's ok. I'm here." he cooed. I sniffed a few times and then leaned out of the hug just enough to see his face. "Y-you're h-here for me?" i asked. He smiled as he nodded his head.

"Deh, Krystal, s-saranghae"


AN: This one shot was requested by LoveSoshi999, i hope you liked it. 

Sorry for any mistakes with Grammar, spelling and such.

Don't forget you can request for a one shot. Just tell me your bias(or just a random kpop idol) and if you want an Oc or your name.

Thank you for reading!!