C-Clown - Rome

Kpop One Shots

“Would someone pass me the popcorn already? Please, it’s not like I’ve asked a million times already.” Annoyance laced the female’s words as she settled down onto the floor of the chaos of what was the living room belonging to C-Clown. Every time she visited their dorm, it only made her that much closer to tidying it herself. Seriously, they had to invest in some kind of cleaner soon before they were engulfed by the hungry mess. For the nth time that evening it seemed as though the boys had ignore her request once again. Yeonkyu grumbled in annoyance and sprang to her feet before clambering across the bodies of two boys, too focused in a thumb war to release what was happening. She grabbed the popcorn perched on the arm of the sofa and proudly carried it back to her spot on the floor. Her dark eyes darted between the six members, a small smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

“Why don’t we watch a movie or something?” she suggested, arching an eyebrow at her own suggestion as she gazed around at the various members. Her gaze drifted to Ray and Kangjun who seemed to be taking their thumb war far too seriously. No response from them. Maru seemed to have also noticed the intense match between the two boys and tossed a pillow at them both, abruptly cutting their game short. The older boys stared at their maknae who merely grinned, arms folded and eyes darting towards Yeonkyu. Luckily, they grasped the message he was conveying and both shuffled around to look at Yeonkyu. “Did you say something?” Ray asked, an impish grin playing across his lips.

“She asked if we wanted to watch a movie, idiot.” Rome grumbled, rolling his eyes in an ever so dramatic fashion.  Ray shot the leader a glare which was merely shook off. Instead, he looked around at the remaining five members, eyebrow arched and poised ready to hear their responses.

Maru shrugged his shoulders, Siwoo was busy dozing on the sofa and T.K, well T.K was only grinning. “You know what we should do, we should play a game.” He paused, most likely for dramatic effort, before his low voice resonated throughout the room again. “Truth or dare.” Almost at once, an orchestra of sounds sounded throughout the room. Rome and Maru seemed pretty pumped, both jumping up from their places on the sofa and nodding eagerly at the idea. Other members groaned, Siwoo especially. However, he appeared to have no choice in the matter really as T.K was already rounding up the other members and ordering them to sit in a circle on the floor, all around Yeonkyu.

She shrugged her shoulders, a soft ‘hmph’ escaping her lips. Truth or dare could be fun as well. “Are you looking forward to this?” The sudden question startled Yeonkyu and she peered over her shoulder to see who the voice belonged to. “I guess it’ll fun, Rome.” she replied, throwing him a cheeky grin, her eyes resembling the shape of half-moons as she did so. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” Rome sniggered, grabbing a pillow from behind him and sitting on top of it. He glanced over at Yeonkyu, arm outstretched still. “Want one?” Yeonkyu nodded. “Sure, why not.”

“-so whoever loses has to face a punishment no matter what and the winner gets to choose a prize for themselves. And when you’re out, you’re out for good. Are we all clear on that?” It appeared as though T.K had been speaking, explaining the rules, the entire time that Yeonkyu had had her attention stolen by Rome. She blushed a little when T.K looked at her, eyebrow arched sharply. “You understand?” Flustered, Yeonkyu merely nodded in response to his question, not owning up to the fact that neither she nor Rome had been listened. However, he was merely unfazed by it and confidently in response to his fellow member’s question.

T.K started, “As I’m the leader,“ Rome coughed, loud enough so everyone could hear. “Temporary leader then.” He shot Rome a dirty look. “I’m going to spin the bottle first and whoever it lands upon will be given a dare from me.” Yeonkyu’s eyes widened, she didn’t remember anything about a bottle. What if it landed on her? She wasn’t ready for this. Not now. She hoped no-one noticed her internal battle, hoped it wasn’t quite so obvious externally than it was internally. Her breathing quickened and she felt light-headed all of a sudden.

“And it’s you Maru!” T.K’s shouts could be heard a mile down the road, he was so damn loud tonight. Yeonkyu breathed a huge sigh of relief and she found herself relaxing finally. Her gaze fell onto the maknae who was now being given his dare from the older male, disgust ghosting his features when he was instructed on what to do. “I have to his foot? Really?” the teen groaned, shuddering in revulsion as he shuffled closer to Ray sat beside him. “Hey, I’m not taking your socks off for you, you’ve got to do that!” Siwoo laughed at the younger boy’s animosity and slipped his right sock off. He held his foot high in the air, edging it closer to Maru’s face.  “ it, Maru! it!” he chanted like the immature schoolchild everyone knew he was. Maru’s face twisted in disgust as his foot got closer and, balling his fists tightly, he braced himself for the worst. Cringing, he ran his tongue along the underside of the older boy’s feet before grabbing a can of Coke as soon as he good. He began taking huge swigs as everyone applauded.

Maru stayed silent but gestured them to continue with their game. T.K insisted on spinning the bottle once more. Yeonkyu watched it spin keenly, watching as its pace slowed, slowed down so much so that it pointed at Rome. T.K jumped to his feet in excitement. “I dare you to kiss Yeonkyu! On the lips!”

The female froze, eyes widened in shock like a deer trapped in the headlights. She turned slowly to her right to see the boy staring back at her. It was now of all times that she couldn’t help but notice his dangerously sharp jaw line or the way his biceps flexed, protruding through his shirt, whenever he moved. She blinked, whenever he moved... He was edging closer to her now. Yeonkyu noticed that the usual smirk had disappeared now, in fact, he looked sort of worried, a frown creasing his forehead. He was aware all of s were staring at him now. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead.

Yeonkyu bit her lip as she, too, found herself shuffling closer to him, turning so she was now facing him directly and most importantly their heads were only a short distance from one another’s.  “It’s part of the game, Yeonkyu. We’ve got to do it.” Rome chuckled before reaching up with one hand and gently tilting her chin downwards, his touch ever so gentle. Without thought, he brought his lips to hers. He kissed her tenderly. Yeonkyu shut her eyes and responded equally. His hand cupped her cheek, fingertips gliding across her porcelain-like skin. She’d never thought kissing Rome would be like this...

All good things come to an end.

It’s funny, that. Yeonkyu had never believed that statement before but as their lips parted she suddenly had a new understanding for it. Blushing hard, she allowed her gaze to meet Rome’s only for a brief second before falling back to the floor. She couldn’t stop smiling. And neither could he.

“Well, well, well...” T.K started, clapping his hands slowly. “It seems as though that wasn’t much of a dare for either of you.” He threw the leader a wink, chuckling. “Told you this would be fun.”
 


JILBSLA here^^
This one-shot was requested by: damien_alley
I hope you enjoy reading it! It was so much fun to write!
I love love love C-Clown so thank you for requesting!<3
Feel free to give me any sort of feedback! I'll listen to anything!
Enjoy~!