B.A.P Daehyun

Kpop One Shots

REQUEST FORM
USERNAME: JunShin
WHICH AUTHOR: deanneXoxo
NAME OF IDOL: Jung DaeHyun
SPECIFIC GENRES: School life, romance, fluff
OC (OR YOUR NAME): Kim JunShin
ONE LINE TO SUM UP THE ONESHOT: When DaeHyun tries to win the heart of the head of the student council.

Thank you~! :) Good luck~!
 



Daehyun once again, look at the way of Junshin is sitting. The way her wavy brown hair brushed against the air. The way she pull a stranded of her own hair and tucked in behind her ear. She’s so flawless, Daehyun thought. Who wouldn’t fall for a hard-working, smart, passionate and beautiful head of student council? But its not easy as it seems though. Daehyun know half of the school had been rejected by Junshin. Daehyun tried once. Or twice or more than that. But of course he didn’t make it obvious. Instead, he comes as a friendly-guy and approach her but she’s too smart to know that Daehyun tried to flirt with her and she immediately ditched him in a ‘friendly-way’.

Daehyun snapped out of his thought when Junshin packed her things and ready to leave the class. His eyes lingered on her in every step she took. He rounded his eyes when he saw a boy purposely crashed against Junshin’s shoulder making all her books and notes fall off. He saw the boy smirked before pretending to make a guilty face and use a lame way to flirt. He helped to collect Junshin’s notes and books that were scattered everywhere. Daehyun can take it. At least for now. But not when he saw the boy caressed Junshin’s arms. He stood up and walk towards the action. He felt a pang of pain in his heart when he saw Junshin desperately tried to pushed his hands away while he keep on doing it. Daehyun smacked his full lips and purposely stepped really hard on that boy’s foot.

Daehyun smirked before making an innocent face, “Oh mianhae I didn’t see your foot coming. Jinjja mian.”

The boy seemed to get the hint and walk away leaving a hard glare on Daehyun before mouthing some profanities. “The doctor is on the left. Take care!,” Daehyun smiled and wave him off. Junshin look at her books and blushed a bit. “Gosh, thank you so much. I don’t know what that guy wanted from me,” Junshin said and mumbled the last sentence but Daehyun heard the words.

“Well you need to know the fact that you’re freaking beau—smart. Of course they’ll chase you,” Daehyun smiled and bit his lips. He almost let the ‘no-no’ words past his mouth. The sentence will come out as a flirting from Daehyun’s mouth. So he better save it for later. “Wanna grabbed a lunch?,” Daehyun kindly offered. “Sure,” she accepted.

Daehyun left his unblinked watching Junshin eats. The way she brushed her hair aside. The way her lips smack against the spoon.. Daehyun groaned and get rid of that thought before it get worse. “You didn’t eat?,” Junshin asked. “Ah I’m full by just watching yo- the food,” Daehyun let out a nervous laugh. How could he almost let the ‘no-no’ words passed his mouth?
Junshin bite her lips and smiled. She took out her notes and start to read it. Daehyun felt weird when she’s studying hard even in the café. Daehyun look at her and pondered for a while. He had like this one special girl for about 4 months and he never crossed the line. And he’s not that stupid either even though he’s not the smartest in his class. Junshin goes to 1st class while he is in 2nd. So there is no reason for him to be rejected?, Daehyun thought.

“Em, can you wait here for a while. I’m gonna get my things and I come back later okay. Wait here!,” Daehyun left for a book store nearby and bought an exercise book that Junshin had been searching. It was a book that full of exam tips. Daehyun sure she will like it. But he’s not sure whether she will accept him or not. That thoughts made him sighed.

He quickly get back into school and stopped by Junshin’s locker. He put the book that he had wrapped a pink ribbon around it and a confession letter into Junshin’s locker. He smiled sheepishly and hurried back to café. He sighed in relief when he saw Junshin is munching on cookies while scribbling something on her book. “Sorry for making you waiting,” he clamped his hands and smile adorably. Junshin smiled and shook her head. “Gahh I’m so tired. I got a math class after this. What about you?,” Junshin support her chin with her palms and Daehyun find it very cute. “I..got literature after this..,” Daehyun was too mesmerized to talk. Junshin blushed when Daehyun did not took his eyes from her for a long time and he even smiled dreamily. “Daehyun? Jung Daehyun.. Are you okay?,” Junshin asked when she saw Daehyuns’ not moving.

“Err yeah I’m okay. Sorry. Shouldn’t you take any things from your locker? I mean like books or things..,” Daehyun stood stiff and smiled awkwardly. Junshin knitted her eyebrows suspiciously at him. “O..kay,” she walk ahead with her head still on Daehyun. He’s being weird today, Junshin thought.

Daehyun walk by her side until they arrived at their lockers. “Err I gotta go. Em friends called me. Bye!,” Daehyun put his hands into his pockets while whistling softly and walk away slowly yet painfully. Meanwhile Junshin opened her locker and a cute present come into her view. She gasped when she saw the present and she squealed while hopping cutely while hugging the present. Oh god how happy she was at that time. It was her favorite book out of all the book she have had. A letter slipped from the pages and fell to the floor. Junshin bent and picked up the letter and she immediately gasped! And she smiled..
 
She was walking to her class while holding the present when she saw Daehyun talking to his friends. “Ehem,” she pretended to coughed. Daehyun shifted uncomfortably and his face contorted annoyingly much to Junshin. “Daehyun-ssi follow me please,” she use cold-tone and a serious face on. Daehyun sighed sadly and scratched the back of his head. His friends whistled and make annoying sound across the hallway. Daehyun followed Junshin until up way the rooftop.

Junshin smiled and jumped around while hugging Daehyun’s neck, “Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much! I really love that book! No one has ever give a such present to me. It was all lame until yours,” she smiled happily until her round eyes formed into an eye-smile. Daehyun laughed and wrapped his arms around Junshin’s waist. “What about the letter? Yes or no?,” Daehyun laugh stop and he immediately look into Junshin’s eyes. Junshin become serious for a while before smiled again and nodded her head. “Yes,” that’s what Daehyun wanted to hear the most before he kiss Junshin’s lips fully. They parted for breath and he held Junshin’s chin, “Thank you” before he kissed her again.

                 
Ayee sorry for making you waiting for so long! I just.. i totally dk with this. I wrote it at freaking 2:20 AM ._. forgive me if there's any mistakes ._.
                                                                                                    -deanneXoxo