BigBang - T.O.P

Kpop One Shots

 

*Lee Eunhye POV*
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" i squeeled as i bounced up and down on my bed. 
It's my 18th birthday and as their present, my parents have bought me tickets to go see 'BigBang' in concert. 

"Thank you so much!" I thanked them as i jumped into their arms. "I have to tell Sophie" i exclaimed, and ran out of the room to the phone which is located in the hall on a table by the front door. 
 

*Ring ring, ring ring*

I waited for Sophie to pick up the phone, jumping in my spot. 

"Yobosaeyo" came my American friends voice. 

"Sophie, it's me 'Eunhye' " i spoke down the phone. 

"Oh Eunhye, Happy Birthday, i'll be over in five minutes to give you your present" Sophie told me. 

"oh, i'll just tell you then, see you in a minute" i said as she bid me goodbye and hung up the phone. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You'll never guess what my parents have gotten me for my birthday!" I exclaimed, the second me and Sophie got into my bedroom. 

"What?" asked Sophie, although the look on her face made me think that she already knew. 

 

"Tickets.To.Go.See.BigBang.TONIGHT!" i ended up squeeling, Sophie started to squeel too as she lifted up her hand to show another Bigbang ticket.

"No way!" i gasped.

"Yes way" Sophie nodded her head. "We can finally go to a cigbang concert together. It's going to be the best" she exclaimed as she handed her a purple gift box.

"W-what's this?" i asked her, shocked at the fact that she bought me something so big.
"Open it" she smiled. I did as she said and opened the box to reveal a beautiful teal dress.

"To match T.O.P's hair!" beamed Sophie.

"Thank you Sophie, it means a lot" i thanked her as i gave her a hug.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You girls be safe now, call me when you leave the stadium" my father told us when we pulled up near the stadium that bigbang are soon to play in. 

"Okay, thanks for bringing us dad, see you later" i kissed his cheek and we both left the car. 

"Oh my god, i can't wait to see Taeyangs new hair style!" Sophie Hyperventilated. I nodded my head in agreement.  

"I just love the shade of T.O.P's hair" i smiled. 

Just then a group of people walked past us, they were all wearing hoodies with their faces covered. 

"Nice dress" one of them whispered in my ear as they past by.

stopped walking when i recognise their voice. "T-t-that, that-"

"They were just a bunch of people wearing hoodies, come on, let's go que before everyone else arrive" Sophie obviously hadn't heard his voice as she grabbed my arm and led the way towards the que.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY DANCE~" It's nearing the end of the concert and the boys are singing 'Fantasic baby'. 

GD and Seungri were rocking out on the left side of the stage, whilst Taeyang and Daesung were jumping around to the right of the stage. T.O.P on the other hand was singing centre stage. 

Me and Sophie were quite close to the front of the stage, not at the very front, but close enough. 

"This is amazing!" I screamed over the music. 

"Totally awesome!" Screamed Sophies voice. 

I was dancing to the funky beat of the music, watching T.O.P singing his y voice out as his electric blue hair bobbed left and right. 

As the song came towards an end, T.O.P lifted his head towards the sea of screaming girls, and i could have sworn he looked me straight in the eyes. *Oh my god, i think i'm hypnotised* i thought as my body stopped moving and i was totally focused on him and only him.

It's a good thing that the song had finished aswell, as Seunghyun had dropped his hand and had completely forgotten about being on stage infront of thousands of girls. 

"Thank you everybody, we had a great night tonight. We hope you enjoyed yourself and we hope to see you again soon!~" screamed GDragon into the microphone and everyone then proeeded to jump off of stage. Everyone except TOP that is. He has just stood there, looking at me, as i looked back at him.

Daesung had to come back onto stage to pull him off. 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey, you better call your dad if we want to get back home before midnight" said Sophie as we were the last ones that had just left the stadium. 

"Yeah sure, let me jus-" i stopped talking when i couldn't find my phone in my bag. "Sophie wait here, i've lost my phone, i'll be right back" i told her, not waiting to hear her answer before i run off back into the stadium. 

"Where could it be?" i asked myself as i traced my steps, looking for my little white iphone. 

I kept walking around for another few minutes until i found myself walking through another door and into a "Cupboard??" i exclaimed. I was in a storage cupboard -_-

I let out a huff before turning to the door and pushing down the handle. "Huh?" i tried to push down the handle once more until i realised i was locked in. 

"Great! Everybody must already be gone" i let out sigh before knocking on the door. 

"Hello!" i called "Anybody out there!" i banged on the door, hoping somebody will hear me. 

"H-hello?" came a voice from the other side of the door.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and in stepped my blue headed knight-in-shinning-armour, or so i thought. In stepped my blue headed bias BUT he closed the door behind him.

"NO!" i exclaimed, and reached for handle, but i was a fraction too late as it snapped shut before i could get to it. 

"Whe-where you...locked in?" TOP asked me. I nodded my head, shy at the fact that i'm sharing a cupboard with Choi Seunghyun!! *Sharing a cupboard with choi seunghyun?!* i think i just weirded myself out.

I think Seunghyun realised who i was becuase he stopped looking around the cupboard, and just layed his eyes on me. 

"My name's Seunghyun" he introduced himself using his real name, not looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Lee Eunhye" i introduced myself. 

I have no idea how what happpened next did, but suddenly i was scooped into Tops arms, with his soft lips pressed against mine. I had no idea how to react. I guess all the attention we gave each other during the concert was enough to start off a spark between us. "Nice dress" he managed to mumble inbetween kisses before deepening it. 

I just giggled as he wrapped his arms around me and i wrapped mine around his neck. Forgetting the fact that i had lost my phone, forgetting the fact that Sophie is outside waiting for me, forgetting the fact that my dad is going to worry, forgetting the fact that i'm locked in a cupboard until god knows when, just savouring the moment that i am getting with the handsome choi Seunghyun, a.k.a TOP


AN: This oneshot was requested by VIPistheHottest, i hope you liked it and feel free to request again!!

Sorry for any spelling or grammatic mistakes! *bows head*