Exo - Lay

Kpop One Shots

(Clueless lay - nothing to do with the story...well it does, a little bit)

 

*Im Jinah POV*

"It's so good to see you guys again" i told Chen and Suzy as me and Lay sat infront of them at the table. We're in a small restaraunt on a double date.

"You too. Suzy's been wanting to speak to you for a while now, haven't you babe" he said, before turning to his beautiful girlfriend,and kissing her on the cheek.

I turn to face Lay, my boyfriend, who seems to be more interested in his phone than me and his best friend.I wish me and Lay were more cute in public. Chen, luckily, didn't take any offence to it though.

The waiter came and took our order. This will probably be the only time Lay is going to acknowledge us at all tonight. I internally sighed before chewing the inside of my cheek to get rid of the fustration.

"So, what is it Suzy?" i ask her as i take a sip of my drink. The couple turn their attention back to me before things got too cute with their cuddling.

"Well, i didn't want to say anything at first because we didn't know what we were going to do, but now that we've decided....i'm pregnant" she squeeled.

"oh..my...gosh! That's great news" i exclaimed before standing up and giving her a hug. "Congratulations to the both of you. Lay isn't this great?" i asked as i sat back down and looked at my boyfriend.

Honestly, recently i've been wondering what's going to happen with me and Lay. We never talk and we never really go out places together. The only reason he came with me today was because Chen was coming.

"yeah" he mumbled before his phone went off "Excuse, i need to take this" he said before leaving the table. He stood just outside the door so nobody could hear what he was saying.

*Siiiiiiiigh* i let out a frustrated sigh as i leant my elbow on the table and . "What's wrong hun?" asked Suzy. I lifted my head before running my hands through my hair.

"Sorry guys, i didn't want to spoil your news. It's just...Lay" i sighed once again.

"He's been like this for the past few days at the dorm, but we thought he was texting you so we didn't think anything of it." Chen spoke up. *Great, now i feel even worse*.

"I'm sure it's nothing Nana. Just talk to him later" Suzy suggested.

"We need to go" Lays voice spoke from nowhere. We turned to see him standing there with a cross face. "What? But we just got here" i asked him, confused. Instead of replying he picked up my bag and coat, and then proceeded to grab my wrist.

"I'll call you later!" called Suzy as her and Chen both stood up and watched me being dragged out the restaraunt without a word of reason.

*Suzy POV*

"Poor Lay, i hope everythings going to be ok" Chen made a worried face as the man he was just talking about, walks past the window, holding the wrist of his girlfriend as she tries to keep up with his pace.

"You know something, don't you?" i turned to face my handsome fiancée.

"I can't lie to you." he said, whilst looking back at me.

He then proceeded to tell me why Lay was acting like he is.

"You better not be trolling me Chen!" i exclaimed.

"I'm not, honest. It's true. I never knew she could be like this, but she is." Chen looked down for a few seconds before picking up his fork and started to eat his food. I, following after him.

*Nana POV*

"Lay, what's going on?" i ask again for the umpteenth time, and again, for the umpteenth time, Lay ignored me, and the constant buzzing that his phone was making. Once the door to my dorm was shut was when he let go of me. The other girls are out on schedule today, so they weren’t home.

The first thing Lay did when we were finally alone surprised me. He grabbed me and pulled my into a hug, burying his face in my neck as if we had been apart for years. I went to move as I’m angry at him but he whispered “Don’t move. Not yet”

We were stood in silence for a few minutes before I gave up and slightly pushed Lay to the side. “Lay, what is it?” I asked, praying to Jesus that he would finally give me an answer. He looked me in the eyes, and they seemed to send mixed messages.

“It’s Krystal” he said. *Krystal?....wait, his EX, Krystal?!*

“Yeah” I replied, “What about her?” I ask him *He’s not….cheating, is he?* I ask myself as I could feel the tears welling up, getting ready to spill.

“Well, we were texting and…” was all I needed to hear to trigger off the tears.

I turned to leave the room. I started to walk towards my dorm room, but that plan didn’t go very well since Lay grabbed my arm to stop me from moving any further.

“Nana, wait a second, it’s not what you think” he tried to reason.

“Why” I mumbled “Why do ALL the boys I date say that ‘it’s not what you think’ you’re all the same, I don’t even know why I trusted you” I cried.

“No, Nana, I swear. Just give me three minutes of your time. Three minutes is all I ask” he kept repeating as he slowly brought me back to living room and onto the sofa.

“Three minutes” I repeated for the last time before he started explaining.

He told me everything that’s happened over the past few weeks. That Krystal has been harassing him and that she is going crazy after their break up. She’s even been stalking him. I didn’t realize what she was doing, and how much she has hurt Lay so much that he was afraid to show Krystal that we were actually together in case she thought of hurting me.

“Lay” I whispered, “I’m so sorry” I apologised before being embraced with his welcoming arms. “What are we going to do?” I asked into his shirt.

“We?” he asked.

I looked up to face him, “Yeah, you don’t think I was going to let you face this by yourself, did you?” I asked him.

Lay just kissed the top of my head before mumbling  “I’ll think of something”


AN: hiiii, this oneshot was requested by Pegase2311, I’m sorry that I didn’t specify what Krystal was actually doing, it’s just that she is one of my (girl) biases and I didn’t want to be mean haha! Anyway, I hope you like it!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!!!