Teen Top - Changjo

Kpop One Shots

Jiyun scampered through the doorway, stepping aside to allow the taller male in after her quickly so that they could shut the door as soon as possible. She unwrapped the multi-coloured scarf from around her neck and chin. “I wish the weather would warm up a little. I really do hate the cold.” The petite female whined, her thin lips jutting outwards in a pout. “Don’t worry; I’m sure winter will be over before you know it.” C.A.P assured as he began assisting Jiyun in removing her jacket. He’d already slipped his off and as soon as she had done the same, he slung the outerwear over his arm and proceeded down the hallway.

“Where have you both been?” a voice asked and Jiyun spun on her heels to see who the voice belonged to. Of course, she knew immediately who the owner was and scampered down the hallway, bounding into her boyfriend’s arms, planting a tender kiss on his cheek. “We went shopping, C.A.P and I.” Jiyun chimed, running her fingers through the boy’s multi-coloured hair. She couldn’t help but notice how his eyebrows furrowed together, even if it was only for a brief second. Tilting her head, she shot the boy a hesitant grin. “Anything wrong, Changjo?”

Changjo sighed, shaking his head before smiling at the girl in his arms. He returned her swift peck from earlier on her forehead before gently placing her down on the carpet again. “Everything’s fine, Ji.” His gaze flitted between her and the other male before drifting to his feet. “I think I’m going to get some rest now. I didn’t realise you’d both be arriving home this late.” And with that said, the boy his heels, opened the door to his right and slipped inside, the door silently sliding shut behind him.

***

Knock, knock, knock! “Changjo...” Jiyun’s shaky voice could be heard from behind the door.

No response.

“Please let me in Changjo. I know it’s late but I know you’re still awake, probably playing Starcraft or something.” A soft giggle like wind chimes escaped her lips, hoping to lighten the situation, but it seemed as though her boyfriend wasn’t going to allow her inside. Turning slowly, Jiyun was about to head back to her own room when a swoosh caught her attention. She peered over her shoulder and spotted a pair of eyes peering at her through the crack in the door. “Come in Ji.” Changjo whispered, moving aside so his girlfriend could enter.

Jiyun didn’t hesitate in making her way inside and once the door was shut again, Changjo switched the bedroom light on, momentarily blinding her. Her blinking eyes took a moment to adjust to the new bright light above them. But, slowly, the image of the pyjama-clad boy sharpened before her very eyes and she found herself blushing a little at the sight. “What’s wrong?”

“Jiyun, you’ve been spending an awful lot of time with C.A.P lately. I mean, like a serious amount of time with him. It’s almost as if-“ He paused seeing that Jiyun had open to speak but he silenced her with a firm shake of his head. “-if you would rather be with him than me. Or at least that’s how I see it. I just think it would be easier if we were separate for a while. You know, not in a relationship or anything.” The boy sighed once he’d finished speaking, the words tumbling from his lips only adding to the own pain he felt, as if his heart had been punched over and over again. But to Jiyun, she heard nothing; all she could see were Changjo’s lips moving. She didn’t want to hear what he was saying nor did she want to believe it. The room had suddenly become overly warm and she found herself sweating, short breath also slipping her lips every so often. Was he really suggesting this?

***

Changjo didn’t leave his bedroom all day. Distraught, the boy never once even left his bed, the thick covers acting as a shield which he’d wrapped tightly around his thin body. His door had been knocked upon several times throughout the day, protests from his fellow members bellowing through the door. But he ignored them all. He didn’t want to speak to them now, for fear that they’d make a mockery of his tear-stained face and inability to stop sniffling.

He didn’t know where Jiyun was nor when she’d left but he knew for sure that she was no longer in their home. Several shouts from C.A.P this morning demanding where the young girl was had all received no response. The same was for Ricky and Chunji also. Perhaps she’d left during the night, straight after their ‘chat’ which could only be described as dreadful, terrible, awful... He hadn’t wanted to part with Jiyun. Really and truly. But seeing her spend that much time with C.A.P had just been too much. Sure, C.A.P was handsome and he had a pretty decent body, he was fairly humorous also and cari-

“Changjo, this is the last time I’m calling you today! Are you coming out or not?” An angry –no, very angry- shout could be heard from behind the door, several knocks soon following. “Hey, I heard you the first time C.A.P!” Changjo retorted, grumbling under his covers. “And no I’m not coming out.”

There was a moment of silence. Straining his ears, the young male swore he heard a sigh. “Well if you’re not coming out-“ The sound of squeaking metal then echoed throughout the room, Changjo’s eyes widening when the handle of his door tumbled from its place. The door swung open revealing C.A.P, screwdriver in hand. “-then I’m just going to have to come in.” The older male smirked, walking over to the bed which he sat on, eyes narrow and aimed at the younger boy. “Where is Jiyun?”

“She left.” Changjo muttered, showing that he clearly did not want to elaborate on the matter anymore. Of course, C.A.P ignored these subtle hints. “Why did she leave? Is she sick?” the older male queried, eyes widening slightly in both fear and curiosity.

“No C.A.P. She is not sick. We split, okay? It was my decision.” Changjo snapped, sitting upright and eyeing the older male angrily. Balling his fists tightly, Changjo then sighed, ashamed that he’d snapped at the older male like that. C.A.P appeared unfazed though and merely urged him to continue with his story. Changjo sighed again. “I guess I was jealous. She seemed to be spending so much time with you that I thought she’d grown sick of me. I thought she liked me more than you. I thought I was a horrible boyfr-“ The older male’s fingers over his lips silenced him.

C.A.P shook his head firmly. “Stop talking now. I don’t want to hear anything like that from you, the handsome, charming boy that you are.” He then sighed, shaking his head again but this time in an apologetic manner. “You know, Jiyun and I are only close because we’re family. Family stick together, right?” The teen’s dark eyes shot open, raking C.A.P from head to toe. He was stunned. Family. No-one had ever mentioned this vital detail. In fact, he was clueless of the matter. “Family?”

Now it was C.A.P’s turn to be shocked, eyes widening as much as the younger boy’s, almost popping out of his skull. “You mean you didn’t know? We’re cousins. We hesitated telling you at first in case it freaked you out or something but I assumed she had told you by now.” Changjo shook his head, a playful smirk gracing his lips. “Do you think I would react like this if I knew?” Changjo remarked, mood lightening by the moment. “So if you’re cousins that means you’re not...So then that means that she still...” Changjo jumped out of his bed, rushing to swipe his phone off the table nearby. He punched in the all-too familiar number. “Wait a moment. I have a phone call to make.” His smile stretched from ear to ear as he held the phone close, smile widening when he heard a sweet ‘hello’ at the other end of the line.

“Jiyun, I have something to ask you...”
 


JILBSLA here^^
This one-shot was requested by:kiyohyo
I hope you enjoy this one-shot, I was so happy that it was about Changjo!
Such a cutiepie cx
Anyway if there's anything you don't like or want to change, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Enjoy~!