JYJ - Junsu

Kpop One Shots

Username: Popculturejunkie
Which author: Dee
Name of idol: WooYoung (2PM)
Specific genres: silly/ cute/ romance
Oc (Or your name): Hwa Young
One line to sum up the oneshot: Distraction during College finals
 



Hwayoung chirped as she walk out from her car. Her boyfriend, Junsu just send her a text saying 'Imma missin' you like crazayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3'. They had agreed to not meet each other 2 weeks before their college finals.  It was a really hard task for them. But both manage to stay alive. Today is the exam day and Hwayoung promise herself to ignore Junsu all the way until their exam finish. She wear her bagpack and walk to her class. From far, she could recognize that very one familiar person. She fasten her steps towards the other direction without him knowing. 

Unfortunately, Junsu seems to sense her existence and his eyes landed at the running figure. He pick up his pace and run to Hwayoung. Hwayoung who's now running, hide behind a wall and pant. 'Sorry Junsu but I need no distraction during my finals' she pouted when she sees Junsu searching for her. Her first exam subject is different from Junsu, so they are in a different class. But after this, they would be in the same class. 'Oh my god.....'

After the first exam had finished, Hwayoung took a deep breath and scurried down to eat. She put the plate down the table and pick up her spoon ready to eat when someone steal her spoon and start to dig in her food. Hwayoung clench her fist and gritted her teeth. Junsu who notice his girlfriend is ignoring him, try to claim her attention back, "Hwayoungie~ talk to me~." Junsu pouted and poke her arm. Hwayoung try ignore him the best she can. "Hwayoungie~" Junsu hug her body and bury his face in her neck. Hwayoung stiff a smile and try to push him gently. Its not even working. She pick the spoon and feed herself a little before standing up. Junsu's face were full of sadness when she did that. "All these 2 and a half years you never do this to me.." Junsu pouted and loosen the hug and walk away, stomping his feet. Hwayoung chuckle and start to walk when she remember that after this, they have a same exam!

Hwayoung stiffly sit on her chair and open her books to read. She was busy reading when someone sit right next beside her and cough loudly. Hwayoung peek a bit and sees Junsu. She bit her lip and continue her reading.'2 hours more please omg.' "Ehem." Junsu cough. Hwayoung scratch her non-itchy head and continue to read her books. Junsu ball his fist and punch the table. Hwayoung flinch and act like nothing happen. "Hwayoung-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Junsu shouted in a girly-voice and groan. Hwayoung giggle silently and continue reading. 10 minutes had passed, and now both of them are having their exam.

"Psst." 

Hwayoung ignore it.

"Psst! Hwayoungie!" 

Hwayoung pretend that she didn't heard that and continue writing.

Pissed, Junsu sees that the lecturer is not looking at them and throw a pen at Hwayoung. 

Hwayoung rub her arm and bury her face onto the table. She grit her teeth and throw the pen back at Junsu. Jackpot. 

Junsu rub furiously his forehead and let out a tiny whimper. Hwayoung suddenly come back to her senses and bit her nail. "Sorry." Hwayoung whisper to Junsu. When Junsu continue the exam, Hwayoung peek at him and sees the mark at his forehead. Its so obvious there is a pen mark's a bit center at his forehead. After she had answered all the exam, she scribbled ' r u mad ' at her palm and show it to Junsu. Junsu also scribbled something in reply. ' yes '

' andwaeeeeee sorry :( '

' sorry not sorry ok question 5. NOW '

Hwayoung pouted and eyes appear. Nevertheless, she open her paper and purposely put it at the end of the table so Junsu could see. Junsu smile and wink at her. Hwayoung groan and take back her paper. 2 hours passed and the exam for that day is over. As soon as she step out the college's gate she immediately gets a bone crushing hug by Junsu. "Mhmmm missing you" Junsu playfully kiss her neck. "Ee oppa don't do that. It tickles" Hwayoung push Junsu gently. "Eyy as if I never do that. In fact, I do much more than that, right?" Hwayoung widen her eyes and pinch Junsu's arm with all her strength. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Junsu swat Hwayoung hands away and start rubbing his arm. "Serve you right." Hwayoung stomp her feet and walk. 

"Yah wait for me. It hurts you know?" Junsu pick up his pace and walk the same level with her. "Aigoo~ is my baby shy? aigoo aigoo aigoo~" Junsu pull her head and kiss her temple. "I've been missing you like crazy you know? And you ignored me literally all the way today." Junsu pouted. "I want to focus all 100% for my exam." Hwayoung innocently smile. "So, we have exam everyday this week and you're gonna ignore me over and over again? No.Way." Junsu put his arm around her waist while they're walking towards the college's cafeteria. "Yes way please," and Hwayoung giggled cutefully. Junsu groaned and pull Hwayoung for a kiss. The simple kiss turn to a making out session in front of the cafeteria. "Ehem." One of the student cough and they parted. Hwayoung bury her face in Junsu's chest and muffled some words, "Ughhh I'm so embarrassed--Ights yowr faowlt (Its your fault)" 

Junsu pet her head and hug her body. "Kaja. Let's go eat something. I don't want you to pass out on our session tonight." Junsu innocently smiled and pulled her hands towards the cafeteria. Hwayoung's face were bright red at his boldness. Nonetheless she's happy!

 



Ohh what did I just do.. haha. OuO I hope you like this and sorry if its not! also sorry if there's a grammar nor spelling mistake in this oneshot <3
                                                                                                      -deanneXoxo