Cross Gene - Takuya

Kpop One Shots

^ Not gonna lie, this boy is gorgeous! ^


The rumours spread about Takuya pretty quickly. People were already guessing that he would be sent there already, but I never thought it would actually come true. No one knows the real reason as to why he was sent there, although that doesn't stop everyone from making up stupid reasons. But I want to know the real reason behind him being taken to the asylum and being declared insane. But how am I going to be able to see him? 

Get put in the asylum too of course! 

***

Okay, so maybe my idea wasn't the best one in a while because now I'm in the asylum and I'm the only girl here! I think that this is going to make things ten times harder for me to find Yakuya now. I sit in the large room that we are allowed to be in when we aren't locked in our padded rooms and look around to see if I can see Takuya. But there is no sign of him anywhere. Where the hell is this punk?! 

"Kelly?" I turn around and gasp in surprise as Takuya is standing there as he stares at me with a frown. 

"Takuya!" I exclaim as I throw my arms around him. I don't care that I've never done this before but I'm so glad to see him in a room full of people I don't know. I pull away from him to see that he is smiling and then he pulls me back into his embrace. 

"It's so nice of you to come and see me." He whispers into my ear and then lets me go. I stare up at him in awe as he smiles at me. 

"How did you end up in here?" I ask him as he looks across the room and his smile disappears. He moves me out of the way and walks up a boy about our age and glares at him. 

"Stop staring at her," He growls and I walk over to put myself between the two boys. I put my hand on Takuya's chest but he moves me out the way before the pair begin to fight.

White suited men come running towards the pair and break them apart. Dragging Takuya away as he stares at me with a blank expression. 

***

When it was time to go back to the padded rooms, I didn't realise I would be sharing a room with the same person that Takuya beat up for just looking at me. He sat on one of the bunks with crossed legs, drinking from a blue cup. His hand trembling as he stares straight ahead of himself. 

I'm pushed into the room and then the boy looks up at me and drops his cup. His bottom lip parts from his top lip as he points me. I smile nervously at him as he continues to stare and point at me. I move further into the room and his glance and finger follow me as I do so. 

"Yah! Quit looking at me!" I snap at him causing him to stop pointing at me, but he continues to stare at me. 

"You're Kelly, right?" He asks me and I'm shocked at the fact that he talks and doesn't just stare at me like a creep. I nod my head in response and his eyes widen and then gets up from his bunk and walks up to me. 

"Oh, Takuya to definitely going to get into trouble because of you. I'm Shin." He holds out his hand and I take it as he shakes my hand and then releases it and retreats back to his bunk. 

"Nice to meet you, Shin. But what do you mean Takuya is going to get into trouble because of me?" I ask him and watch as he picks his blue cup back up. Guess he had finished whatever was in there because there isn't any mess. 

"You don't know?" He asks as he looks up at me with wide eyes. I shake my head and he gasps as he gets up and hands me his cup and makes me sit on my bunk. 

"Takuya was declared insane because he would beat up anyone from your school that looked at you. He always said that you belonged to him and that's why people thought he was insane. He has never once approached, correct?" Shin asks as he plays with the cup in my hands. 

"Well no, he hasn't approached me to speak to me," I reply as I think over if Takuya ever approached me before. 

"Exactly! People thought he was going to hurt you! They declared he was insane and threw him in here!" Shin exclaims excitedly. He takes the cup from my hands and sits back on his bunk while I sit on my own bunk and try to process everything he has just told me. 

*** (Takuya P.O.V.) ***

So this punk thinks it's funny to tell my girl lies about me. We'll see about that. I knock on the door and get their attention as I wave the keys around in my hands. 

"Takuya!" Kelly exclaims and runs up to the door and holds onto the bars that allowed us to see each other.

"How have you got those keys?" She asks and I smirk at her as I unlock the door and allow her to come out before shutting the door again and sending a glare towards Shin. 

*** (Kelly's P.O.V.) ***

Takuya turns back to me and grabs me by my wrist and begins dragging me through the halls of the asylum. 

"Yah! Oppa!" I exclaim as his grip begins to hurt my wrist and I try to free myself. He stops and looks back at me as we enter the large room again. 

"Why did you come here?" He asks me as he releases my wrist and has the same blank expression as he did earlier today. I stare at him in confusion, why is he only just bothered by this. 

"Well, everyone was saying that you got declared insane. But you don't... seem insane." I say as I look him over and he smirks again at me. 

"I am insane, Kelly. I'm insane for you." He says as he cups the right side of my face with his hand. 

"I don't like it when other boys look at you. They don't deserve to look at your beauty. You have to belong to me so I can protect you, my dear" He pulls me into his arms and rests his hands on my head and lower back; while I just stay frozen in his embrace. He hand to gently my hair as I reach up to hold him too.

"I like it when you call me Oppa." Takuya chuckles as he releases me but holds me by my shoulders.


AN: And there is another one shot completed for VIPKellBell! I hope this is what you wanted, if not then I'm sorry!

- Casper