F(x) - Amber

Kpop One Shots

                     


*Amber POV*

RING RING "Urgh" i groaned RING RING "Hang on" i said with a hoarse throat. RING RIIIING!! "I'm coming i'm coming" i called as i sat up in bed, my hair a mess. I leaned over to my bed side table and looked to see who the caller was. "Oh, crap!" i cleared my throat and answered it. "Yobosaeyo" 

"Amber, where the hell are you. Training started an half an hour ago!" screamed my manager.

"I know, i'm just leaving now" i said, getting out of bed and failing in tryin to put on my trousers with one hand. "You better be here in ten minutes, or you'll be in BIG trouble" he said again, and hung up the phone. "No, no, no" i said as i fell to the floor, one foot in my trousers, the other in the air, trying to get it into the other trouser hole. 

I landed with a huff on the floor, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was running to the SM building, and when it came into sight, i sped up, and ran into someone at full force, causing us both to fall over. I got back up, not looking at the person and started to run again. "YAH! AHJUSSIE, SHOULDN'T YOU AT LEAST SAY SORRY?!" came a voice. I turned around.

"Ahjussie?!" i screamed. But when i saw the person, i wished i hadn't of screamed at him.

"Oh, Amber, i'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you" he said in english.

"Oh, no. Sorry Eric, i wasn't looking, but i seriously have to go now, i'm late as it is" i said, looking at my watch.

"Wait...how about i take you out for dinner, as a sorry?" he asked.

*Amber, say yes. Why are you just standing there. THIS IS YOUR CRUSH ASKING YOU OUT!!* my thoughts screamed. "err...yeah, sure, here's my number, text me the details. I've got to go now, sorry" i rushed and as i turned away, my cheeks went bright red.

*Eric POV*

*Oh my god. I just called Amber from F(x), ahjussie. Why did i do that?* i can't believe i just called my high school crush an old man. 

Yeah, me and Amber used to go to high school together in America, we were best friends as well, until she got accepted into SM, a few years later,i was accepted into BM entertainment, and i guess we never spoke to each other that much afterwards. I remember when we first met each other in Korea, it was at Inkigayo. At the end, it was between me and F(x), and they won. I went to congratulate them, and that's when we saw each other. 

After all these years, she hasn't changed a lot. Still the tomboy Amber that i had a crush on in high school, i'm so glad i managed to ask her out.

RING RING

"Yobosaeyo,oh, i'll be there in a minute" i replied to my manager, who was asking where i was.

*Amber POV*

"Everyone take a five minute break. Amber, first you're late, now you're forgetting dance moves. What is wrong with you today?" asked our dance instructer.

"Mianheyo" i bowed. *Amber, just focus, you can think about Eric all you like AFTER practise*

"Eric, do you mean Eric Nam?" asked Krystal. My eyes widened *Did i say that out loud* "Yes, yes you did" she said again. "Just because you were saying it in english doesn't mean i don't know what you're saying, did you forget we went to high school together?" she laughed. We both walked to a corner of room to speak in private. 

"What's all this about Eric?" she asked as she took a sip of water.

So i told her about my encounter with Eric this morning, and how he ended up asking me out of dinner.

"Amberrr, this is sooo exciting. You finally get to go out with your crush." she squeeled. I didn't want to blush infront of Krystal but on the inside i was literally dying of happiness.

-_-_-_-_-_-

From: Eric 

                     Hey Amber, meet me at XXXX at 8pm. Sorry about earlier :/

 

I looked at my phone and started to squeel. I only ever show my girly side when i'm on my own, for two reasons

1) The girls would think i've finally gone weird 

2) It would ruin the image that SM have created for me

I text Eric back with a simple; 'ok, see you there', and got ready.

"URGH! Why do i only own these clothes?" i asked myself whilst holding two pairs of baggy t-shirts and some jeans. "Why am i treating this like it's a date, it's just an apology dinner" i huffed and slowly put on the clothes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Eric" i called when i saw him standing outside of a 'Burger takeaway'. 

"Hi Amber, sorry about the choice of dinner, i just thought you'd feel out of place if we went to a fancy restaurant." he said sheepishly. 

"oh, no it's cool" i said. We walked into the takeaway, ordered and sat down at one of the table and chairs. "So, i'm really, really sorry about calling you an ahjussie this morning, i felt so embarrased" he said, his face turning red. "Don't worry about it, I get that a lot" i said, trying not to sound like i was offended by his earlier remark.

(After a while of (eating and) talking)

*Eric POV*

"I hope this doesn't sound offensive but, why do you like being a tomboy so much?" i asked, hoping to not have touched on a touchy subject. "Oh, i don't actually know really. I mean, i was like it in high school, like you know, and then SM thought it suited me, so they created my image around being a tomboy" she said, cooly. *This girl is so cool about everything* "But, i would like to have a change, i'm so done with being this tomboy girl who everyone wants to be a girly girly like Luna or Victoria. I just want to be myself" she said. I had no idea that she didn't actually like being a tomboy. Just then a light went off in my head. 

"How about, we go shopping tomorrow, and then you can find out who you really are?" i suggested. Amber looked at me and after a few seconds of thought and then nodded her. "yeah, i'd love to do that" she said.

"Great!" 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Amber POV*

So we've been looking through all the clothes stores that they have. I have yet to find anything that catches my eye. "You know, if you find the perfect clothes that create the new you, i'll take you out to dinner again tomorrow, this time in a fancy restaurant and you can show off who you are" said Eric as we came out of another shop. "Really?" i asked, he turned his head to face me. *Did i sound desperate?!* i started to freak out on the inside. "Yeah, it'd be nice, but this time...it'll be a date" he said. My insides literally exploded. "Unless... you don't see us like...that" he continued.

"yea- n-, wait, let me start again?" i stuttered. "I think that we should give it ago, i mean, there's no harm in trying" i said, my confidence coming from nowhere. I turned my head to cover my blush when i saw the perfect outfit.

"Actually, why don't you go home now and i'll meet you tomorrow, just text me when and where and i'll meet you" i said pushing him towards the exit of the shopping centre.

"R-r-right, i'll see you tomorrow then" he said with a smile and walked off towards his car.

When Eric had gone i went straight into the shop with the perfect outfit and tried it on. *This is perfect* i thought as i looked in the mirror at the completely new me. 

As i was at the counter paying for the items, i saw a bottle of hair dye "Well the new me has always wanted a different hair colour" i mumbled as i also payed for the dye. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Eric POV*

I checked my watch for the second time. "Did she stitch me up?" i mumbled. We had arranged to meet at 8:00pm, the time right now was 8:05pm. I took a sip of wine and looked towards the door where a blonde girl was wearing a half leopard, half plain black dress. "Table for two, under Eric Nam" said the girl.

"A-Amber?" i asked as she slowly walked towards the table. I stood up to greet her. "wow, you look, you look, wow" was i could say at the beauty who was stood in front of me.

"I'm guessing you like the new me then?" she asked as we sat down. I nodded my head, hoping not to look too creepy. *I can't believe this is the girl i fell inlove with* i thought as we both started to order.

*Amber POV*

*This is the guy i fell inlove with; Eric Nam, the charmer* 


AN:I'm really sorry if some people don't know who Eric Nam is but he's an american-Korean who looks like this;

This one shot was requested by AmyWtsn, hope you liked it. Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes