BTS - V

Kpop One Shots

 
^^ My bias wrecker^^

*Laura POV*
 
"Babe, i'm not sure whether that's a good idea"
 
"Yeah, hyung, think about Laura's safety" Jungkook pitched in.
 
"I know, I know, but it's been three years already. It's not like this is a fling!" Taehyung exclaimed. BTS, and I were all sat in their dorm living room, looking over at photographs that were taken of us at the beach yesterday. There were pictures of me and Tae oppa kissing as well as pictures of us hanging out with the rest of the boys.
 
Everyone was sat with a concerned face, except for Tae oppa - who had his arm around my waist as we both occupied one of the sofa's - who looks like someone just stole his favourite chocolate bar.
 
"Listen V, we know that, it's just that Laura could get serious backlash from this" Hoseok spoke. I didn't fail to catch him watching me out of the corner of his eye. Well, that's only natural, considering he's the only one who knows. 
 
"How about we watch a movie, y'know to collect our thoughts and relax, and then we can think it through once more" I suggested, smiling. Maybe a day of relaxing could benefit everyone. Sure enough, the boys nodded their head in agreement, and all ran off to pick their favourtie movie. Hoseok and Taehyung ran hand in hand as Namjoon shook his head in embarrasment.
 
I smiled sadly to myself as i was left alone. My thoughts went straight to the text messages that i had been recieving lately. It started last Tuesday when Hoseok, and I were shopping for Tae's birthday present. I'd just purchased his gold-plated braclet when my phone beeped. Hoseok grabbed it out of my bag for me since my hands were full of shopping bags, and that's when I was immediately dragged home. 
 
Looking down at my phone i re-read the first message that i had revieced;
 
From: Unknown
I know who you are Laura, and I know where your family are. If i ever see you with any of my oppa's again, then I can't promise that you won't be hurting. XD Have a nice day!
 
Hoseok oppa was scared for me, and he told me that if it ever happened again, then i must tell him - but not Taehyung. I scrolled further down the conversation - past the messages that threatened not only me, but my younger brother, Taehyung, and even the boys. I wasn't frightened of them at first, but the messages soon spiralled out of control.
 
From: Unknown.
I can see you, you know - standing there with Jungkook Oppa. Do you know that within a second, i can have you killed....? The next time i see you with one of my oppa's i'm going to set you on fire!!! ;D Stay healthy!
 
A tear trickled down my cheek. They can threaten me all they like, but to threaten the boys aswell is too much. I never showed these to Jhope - i'd be ausing too much trouble to get more involved than he already was. 
 
"Laura baby, what's wrong?" I wiped my tear away, and looked up to see Taehyung Oppa, with Jin and Hoseok. 
 
"I-er, it's just that-"
 
"It's just that she realised she doesn't have anything to wear for tomorrow. Hey, Laura how about we go shopping for some snacks to eat whilst we watch the movie?" Hoseok oppa suggested, dragging me up from the sofa and out of the dorm with a drop of a hat. 
 
"Gomawo" I thanked him as we walked towards the elevator of their complex. 
 
"Is it her again?" He asked, pressing the first floor button.
 
"Her? How would do you know it's a she?" The doors closed, and the familiar jolt started the lift.
 
"Isn't it obvious?" He looked at me with a 'duh' expression. He leant in towards me and read the text message that istill had opened, "Look, they even say 'Oppa' - it has to be a girl!" He exclaimed.
 
I jumped as my phone beeped once more. Thinking it was from her, Hoseok snatched the phone from my hand and read the mesage first. "She's not even trying anymore" he snided, handing my phone back to me, and letting me read the message.
 
From: TAlien Oppa
Where did you go? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong? <3
 
"Hoseok, you idiot. This is from V" i laughed as i typed my responce. 
 
To: TAlien Oppa
Didn't Hoseok say? We're going shopping for 'snacks' ;D XX
 
"Ah, that explains it" he smiled sheepishly as the elevator door opened, letting us out. Sometimes I wonder why i'm best friends with this dork. 
 
_-_-_-_-_-_
 
"Tell me honestly" Hoseok started as we were browsing the 'Sunglasses' that the store had on offer, "What else has she said to you?" He picked up a pair of sunglasses that just looked terrible. He turned to face me, and pulled a funy face. We weren't even supposed to be in this section, but oppa literally dragged me - god knows why \_(-__-)_/
Giggling at his silliness i answered, "Honestly, it's just been empty threats. She threatened me and then my fam- oh look, these are cute" I picked up a pair of black sunglasses that gave off a chic look. 
 
"Yah! Don't change the subject" Hoseok Oppa pulled the sunglasses off my face, and gave me a concerned look. "Who else did she threaten? It's bad enough that she's targeted you, but if other people are involved then we need to sort this out Laura" 
 
"I know that we thought it was going to blow out. At first i thought she was just an angry fan who was just trying to scare me, but.....but she's even talking about my family" i sobbed, "And then she followed me when i was shopping with Jungkook, and she said that she was going to - to set me on fire" i couldn't control the tears anymore. They fell, one after another as i tried to control my sobs. The people around us were giving me a strange looks, as Hobi tried to calm me down. 
 
*BEEP BEEP*
 
My phone was taken away from me instantly, as Jhope read the new text message. 
 
"We need the leave" he panicked. He grabbed my hand and we quick walked out of the store as not to cause suspiscion.
 
"H-hoseok, what's happening?" I asked, but he ignored me as he dialled a number on my phone. 
 
"Laura, are you okay? I know Hoseok hyung dragged you out for a re-"
 
"Yah! It's me. I need you to meet me by Seoguk Shopping mall. Be quick, and call the police" Hoseok rushed, pulling me through the crowd towards the shopping mall exit.
 
"Hoseok! Just tell me what's going on?!" i pleaded as we made it to fresh air.
 
"I'll tell you what's 'going on' " a voice laughed from behind me. I turned to be face-to-face with a tall, thin girl, who was holding a red oil can in one hand, and a box of matches in the other.
 
"I warned you Laura. I told you what would happen the next time i saw you with a member of BTS. Didn't I?" Taking slow steps towards me, I slowly backed up towards the wall. She was still making her way towards me when she took off the lid of the oil can. "Why are you doing this?" I begged her. Hoseok was slowly trying to make a move to disarm the woman, but she held an iron grip around them. 
 
"Why? WHY??!! Oh, i'll tell you why!" She spat, "Because of you, i was never given my chance to fall in love. Becuase of you, Taehyung oppa never even noticed me, and it's because of you, i had to go out, and buy this awful smelling container." lifting the red can up, she pulled a disgruntled face.
 
"Yah! Hajima" Hoseok shouted, and ran to cover me as the girl through the lighter fluid all over me, and himself. We were absolutely drenched. 
 
"I didn't want to involve you with this oppa, but you tried to save her, so now you must both die!" She smirked. I went to take a step towards her, but she struck a match and shouted, "Don't you dare take another step. If you do, both you, oppa, and the everybody you love will go up in flames!" 
 
"Please let Hoseok go. He has nothing to do with this. Heck, i don't have anything to do with this." I pleaded. 
 
"With you gone, Taehyung oppa will be all mine" and she dropped her lit match into the spilling oil on the floor. Before it could even reach us however, Hoseok had pulled us out of the danger zone and had dragged me to safety. The sirens of the police, and ambulance played in the distance, and the girl - who's name i still had yet to learn - tried to escape, but wasn't so lucky as she was tackled to the ground by the mall security.
 
"Hyung!" Called a voice, and soon enough Jungkook tackled Hoseok to the floor, not minding that the smell of petrol was strong. 
 
"L-laura?" stuttered a voice. I turned slowly from the hugging boys to the one person I wanted to see right now. 
 
"O-oppa" I cried. My whole body shook from the stinging of the petrol, to the thought of loosing Taehyung. 
 
"W-what's going on?" he asked, embracing me in his arms. He didn't care that i was highly flamible, as he held onto me tightly. "Y-you were almost - I saw her drop the- oh my god" he couldn't finish a single sentence. "You're alive" He chocked out. 
 
The sirens in the distance had gradually grew louder, and came to a stop when they arrived on the scene. The police took the girl in for questioning, the fire brigade put out the fire, and the paramedic shouted, "Everybody that has come into contact with the petrol fluid, please come with us to be decontaminated" 
 
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" Taehyung oppa pulled back, tears streaming down both cheeks. His eyes were red, and puffy. 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
After everybody was decontaminated, and free to go from the hospital, Hoseok and i were taken to the police station where we gave in a report on the girl who had tried to kill us. 
 
"You're going to have to tell him now" Hoseok said as we left the police station. 
 
"C-can you?"
 
"Sure" He smiled softly at me, and got into the van that his manager had drove to pick us up in. 
 
As soon as we got home, Hoseok told Tae and the boys everything that had happened. Taehyung oppa had called my family and told them what had happened and explained that i was okay. 
 
"Oh, the poor baby girl" my mother had grabbed me into a hug as soon as she saw me. Her, my father and my younger brother had all turned up to BTS' dorm, three bags in hand. 
 
"W-what's going on?" i asked them, looking at the bags. 
 
"I told them that i wanted to keep you in my sights all the time, and suggested that you move in with us." Taehyung answered for me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, moving me so my family could come in and place my bags down. 
 
"B-babe, are you sure?" i spun around the face him, and more tears fell from my eyes. This time they fell with happiness, and gratitude. 
 
"Thank you" I whispered, hugging him tightly. It felt like if i let him go, he was going to disapear from my life forever. 

AN: It's been aaaaaages since i've writen a one shot this long. There are 1956 words, and over 8000 characters. Thank you to the amazing Taemins_LittleNoona for requesting this one shot. You would not believe how long we have talked about this one shot, and i'm so happy to have been able to create something like this. Anyways, i'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes (these one shots will be edited.......soon......i hope). Requests are open once again so feel free to requested a one shot, but make sure to fill in the request form!!

pps. I'm sorry that i changed Jungkook to Jhope (Mianhae!!)

- Crystal XX