VIXX - Hyuk

Kpop One Shots

 

(Ok so i'm not really a big vixx fan, but i have seen the mv so i've tried my best) 


*Kim Sumin POV*

My names Kim Sumin and i'm eighteen years old. It's about half past ten at night and the weathers starting to get cold. I've just come from my friends house; we were studying for our finals tomorrow and I ended up forgetting the time.

It's not a bad walk home, there are no ally ways to walk down or any gullys to cross through...there is one thing though. There's an old, abandoned warehouse just down the road from the house i live in - my parents live in the states for 6 months a year due to business- and it has always scared me everytime i walk past it, whether it be during the day, or at night; everytime i walk past it, weird noises seem to come from inside the warehouse.

I'm almost home now, the only obstacle in my way is the warehouse. I grab my earphones and put my playlist on shuffle, hoping to block out any noise that i may otherwise hear. 

Just as i past the entrance of the warehouse, my music started to crackle as if i was on the phone and there was barely any signal. I have no other choice but to take out my earphones and just cruise right past, but before i could move any further, the door infront of me cracked open, making a squeeky noise as it does. 

"Hello?!" i call through the darkness.

*It's just a prank* i kept repeating in my head.

"Help....me!" a voice shook the still air. I froze in my place, my body not responding with my brain even though it's telling me to run. 

"Hello?" my voice cracked as i called out again. 

"Please....help me" the voice pleaded. 

Without even realising it, i had ran into the warehouse, searching for the voice. I kept running until i came to a room that held four cages, all made out of something different. They all seemed to be empty...except for one. 

"Ommo!" i exclaimed before running over to the guy that was locked inside one of the cages. He was chained up the wall. 

"Just rip it out!" he exclaimed as i managed to climb through a gap between the bars. I had no idea what he was on about until i saw where he was chained.

"I can't do that!" i exclaimed.

"Shhh...don't be too loud. She'll hear you" he whispered. My mind started to imagine the worst, as the mystery guy repeated to rip the chain out of his shoulders.

I grabbed onto the first chain, trying to get the image of that one scene of Saw 3 out of my head

 

I closed my eyes before pulling as hard as i could on the chain. The man - who looked to be a smiliar age to me - let out a scream. "I'm so sorry" i cried as i grabbed onto the last chain on his other shoulder. "It'll be fine after this. We'll get you cleaned up. You're going to be fine" i repeated, not really sure if i'm talking the guy with massive holes in his shoulders, or me with his blood splattered all over school shirt. 

I finally managed to pull the other chain out, and the mystery man screamed in agony again. Now, blood was gushing all over the place, so i quickly took off my overshirt and ripped it in half, tying one half on one shoulder, and the other half on the other. 

Wanting to leave the warehouse as soon as possible, i help the guy to stand up properly, and we run for the door. Not before hearing a woman scream out the name "Hyuk". 

"Quick" hurried the guy, who i'm now guessing is called Hyuk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hyuk hasn't said a word since we got to my house. I quickly cleaned his wounds and put a dressing over them before he lost too much blood. 

"You should really go to the hospital" i told him. He just shook his head. 

"I'm don't need the help of a doctor." he said. 

"You need something to drink. You've lost quite a bit of blood" i told him. I walked off towards the kitchen, but before i could get too far away Hyuk grabbed my hand. I turned back to face him. "I should get going" he said before letting go and standing up.

"Hey, you are staying!" i exclaimed. "Not just because of the fact that you're hurt, but because i walk past that warehouse every single day, and i'm terrified everytime i do because it feels like someones out to get me, and for me to go in there and save you took a lot of courage for me. So you're staying" i explained, angry. "And the fact that you haven't even thanked me from saving you from death has crossed my mind a few times" i was more than pissed now.

"Fine i'll stay" he gave in. "...and, thanks" he thanked me.

I made something forus to eat and drink and we sat on the sofa with a tray on both of our laps.

"How long where you in there for?" i asked him. Hyuk didn't even bother to look at me as he took a bite of his food. "O...k" i said, pissed at the fact that i'd just been blanked. "How did you end up in there?" i asked. Again, Hyuk didn't say anything. "hyu-" i was cutt by Hyuk...Finally, he speaks!!

"Just..shut up. I'm trying to think" he yelled. 

"I'm going to bed" i mummbled whilst giving him a blank look.

_-_-_-_-_-

The next day i wake up and get dressed for school; putting on my newly cleaned blazer and shirt.

I make breakfast, and realise that Hyuk is still here.

What's he going to do when i'm at school? What if that woman is out to get him again? These are the questions running through my mind. 

I quickly ran up to the guest room where i told him to stay. I open the door and see an empty bed. It wasn't just empty, but it was untouched. "Did he even stay?" i asked myself. 

"Hyuk?" i called as i walked into the hallway. After hearing no responce i walked off in a huff. 

_-_-_-_

"I risked my life for him" i mummbled before making my way to school. I didn't realise that i took my usual way to school by accident. I wasn't mean to go this way but it was just a force of habbit. 

"Help...me" called a voice. 

"Hyuk?" i called, scared that he'd been captured again. 

"Sumin, help me" he called.

"I'm coming" i yelled as i ran back into the dreaded warehouse. 

Just as i got to the cage, Hyuk's voice disappeared, and was replaced by a womans voice.

"I've been waiting for this day!" she said as she slowly walked out of the shadow, holding a doll.

"That doll" i pointed towards the toy that looked exactly like me, before making a run from it.

"Oops" said the woman sarcastically. She dropped the doll to the floor, and for some reason, my legs collapsed underneath me and i fell to the ground. My mind yelled at me for being so stupid, and my heart told me to scream...so i did.

"Hyuuuuuk!" i screamed. 

I tried to stand up, but my legs refused.

After another struggle of trying to stand up, i suddenly felt the ground move beneath me. "no No NO!!" i shrieked as i was being dragged into one of the cages by an unkown force. 

"Hyuuuuuk!" i screamed one more time before i hit the back wall of the cage. The woman stood before me, voodoo doll in hand. 

"I've been after this moment for years" she whispered before pulling out a long stake. 

Before she could piece the heart of the voodoo doll, a black hooded figure came running into the room knocking the doll out of her hand, causing the doll to fly across the room, meaning i flew across the room aswell. The woman soon disappeared, and so did the hooded figure, and the doll.

_-_-_-_-_-

As soon as i got to school i went to the cafeteria to clear my hand, and try to clean up my bruises.

Soohyun, my bestfriend, isn't in school today, she says she's ill '-_-' .

*Ring ring*

I started to make my way to class when the bell rang, still trying to figure out who the hooded figure was and how they found me, and what exactlydid the woman mean when she said that she'd been waiting for this day for years??

I finally got to my form room, untouched. I've got to be so careful now. 

_-_-_-_-

"Ok class, today we have a new student. I want you to be nice to him as he's new to the area" announced Professor Lee. Everyone looked towards the door as it opened. 

"Hyuk?" i whispered as he walked into the room.

_-_-_-_-

"Where were you this morning?" i asked him. "When i woke up you were gone" .

"Are you ok?" he asked me, grabbing my arms and checking them.

"Yeah i'm -" i stopped.

"It was you" my eyes widened. "It's all just a plot to kill me. Y-you're voice this morning...and that woman" i started to back away from him.  "S-stay away from me" i cried as a tear ran down my cheek.

I ran as far away from Hyuk as i could. Why did he have to transfer to my school?

All i need to do is find the guy in the black hood, and i'll be safe. 

_-_-_-_-_-

It's now the end of the day, and as soon as the bell went, i packed my things away quickly and rushed outside of the exam hall. I couldn't stand the fact that Hyuk was sat behind me. Sitting by the person who wants you dead, isn't exactly on the top of my list of 'things to do'.

Leaving the gate of school made me so insecure. Hyuk knows where i live. Maybe i'm being too paranoid, but i could have sworn it was his voice i heard this morning. 

I take the long way home, missing out the warehouse. I locked all of the doors and windows and tried to call my parents.

"I'm sorry, but the number you have called is currently busy" spoke the phone operator.

I tried calling a few more times but they still wouldn't answer.

"Please~" i pleaded to the phone. I really need to hear my moms voice after what happened this morning.

Tears started to fall as i finally realised that i'm alone in this country.

*Knock Knock*

I shook as the door went. Tears still streaming. 

"Sumin!" called the voice. I held my breath, not wanting Hyuk to know i'm home.

"Sumin! I know you're home. Just open up, it's important!" he shouted. 

I slowly walked towards the front door, not forgetting to pick up the baseball bat that stood by the mini table at the bottom of the stairs. 

I looked through the peep hole, seeing Hyuk standing there....wearing a black hoodie.

Clasping a hand to my mouth as i gasped, i slowly put the bat down and unclasp one lock at a time. 

Hyuk looked relieved when he heard the sounds of the locks. 

The door slowly opened, so i lowered my shaky hand and quickly picked the bat back up, making sure it was pointed at him.

When Hyuk walked in, he looked relieved. He turned around and quickly locked all of the locks again. 

"What are you doing here?" i asked, not realising how crackly my voice sounded.

"I'm here because i was worried about you." he said, lowering hood. "What you said this morning is not true" he looked to be pleading. 

"What do you mean?" i asked "That was clearly your voice i heard this morning" 

"Yes it was, but it wasn't aswell" he told me, slowly walking towards me. I equally, took a step back. "That woman is evil" he told me. "She's been after you for three years. I've been hired by your parents to look after you if anything ever happened to them" he said.

"W-what?" i whispered, lowering the bat. 

Hyuk then proceeded to tell me about why my parents still haven't come home. That evil woman from the warehouse kidnapped them, and killed them. "w-w-why?" i asked/begged Hyuk as i fell to the ground in tears.

"I don't think you should know. It'll scare you even more" Hyuk responded as he sat next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. "For the past three years" he whispered "I have been looking over you. Making sure you were safe, but then she caught me, and trapped me. I tried calling out to you everytime you walked past, but i guess yu were too scared." he told me.

"What am i going to do?" i asked him, looking up at his smooth skinned face.

"The question is'What are we going to do?'" he whispered, "...and i have just the answer" he said before letting go of me and standing up.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me as we made our way towards the warehouse.

"If it's the only way, then yes" i reasured myself that there was no other way, and that Hyuk is going to be there to keep me safe. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hello?" i called as i entered the part of the warehouse that held the cages. 

"Hello!" the womans voice called through the darkness. Once again, she stepped out from the shadows, as if she's been there all along. 

She slowly walked towards me. Knowing that she's after exactly the same thing i am, i did what Hyuk told me and quickly spun around her, and pulled one of the hairs out of her head. 

She turned to face me, growling as if she was some sort of dog, and lunged forwards. 

That's when Hyuk ran in and quickly threw a doll at me as he fought off the woman. 

I quickly wrapped the lock of hair around the doll and took out the stake that Hyuk had given me.

"Now!" yelled Hyuk. and right on cue, i pierced the heart of the doll.


AN: This oneshot was requested by angelfromhell. I hope you liked it and it wasn't too long and it wasn't too drabble. I literally spent two days coming up with a good scenario and i didn't thikn it would take this long to write (2458 words)