B2ST - Junhyung

Kpop One Shots

 

 

AN: Anything in bold (except for things like *Pauls POV* or a word that someone has been called) is someones inner voice. A bit like when people argue with themselves if you know what i mean. Thank you for understanding. Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Titta POV*

"Ok class, get ready to board the coach as soon as you put your luggage in the back off the coach." shouted the Teacher as everybody started to line up. I ended up being the last person in the line, which i didn't mind. It's not as if i have any friends in this school that would actually save me a place in line. 

Everybody likes to call me 'nerd' as i like to keep to myself and i'm always reading a book. I'm also shy infront of new people, and that's why on my first day at this new high school, everybody thought i was mute and discriminated against me and called me things like 'freak' and a 'nobody'. They're pretty hurtful words, but i don't let them know that.

I finally managed to put my luggage on the coach and made my way to actually get on it.  As soon as i made my way inside of the coach, i noticed that there was only one space left. *I feel sorry for the unfortunate person who has to sit next to me this time* i sarcastically thought. 

People are always making fun of me and a couple of people have even said that who ever sits next to me will actually develope this rare disease that they've have called Titta-itis. 

I shook the thought out of my head and made my way towards the back of the coach where the last seat avaiable was. As i approached the chair, which had a boy sitting next to it, on the aisle seat, one of the Queenkas stretched out their leg and tripped me up. I went flying and the next thing i know, i'm lying on the boys lap, looking straight into his eyes as he stares back at mine with his arms wrapped around my body, as he had just caught me.

*Junhyung POV*

Time stopped as i caught Titta in my arms. Her eyes are so beautiful, her nose as cute as a button, and her lips are so kissable. 

I didn't realise that we had been staring at each other for a few seconds until one of the teachers came to check to see if we were wearing our seatbelts. He walked towards us and coughed rather loudly. Titta quickly stood up and sat in her seat and put on her belt. Her cheecks started to turn pink and she quickly reaches into her bag to pull out a book. "Mr.Yong, i don't think this is the right to time to flirt. Do you?" he asked. 

I quickly shook my head "No sir". Mr.Lee looked at Titta, opened his mouth to say something, but then changed his mind and carried on with checking everybodies seatbelts. 

"Ok class, i hope you're all looking forward to our trip to the 'Seyoung Woods' for the week. I hope you all packed extra clothing" exclaimed Mrs.Oh at the front of the coach. All of the kids shouting 'Deh' and were excited.

I turned to see Titta reading her book, but she face seemed to be confused. A smile then crept it's way across her face. *It must be an interestig book* i thought.

I smiled as i pulled out my earphones. I put them in my ears, but didn't plug them into my phone. 

I started to think about Titta. Yes, i used her name. I bet i'm the only person who knows her name, not even Mr.Lee knew her name. 

I remember her first day at out school in Year 7 (An: 11/12 years old). She was so cute and her big eyes were just captivating. When she was asked to introduce herself she went all scared and just bowed. That was when all of the name calling started and everybody started to hate against her.

Every since then, i have always looked out for Titta to make sure no trouble happens to her. 

*Titta POV*

Although i'm trying to read my book, my mind can't help but go back to Junhyung. Of course i know his name, i can't help it if he has been my crush for the past three years. He's just so perfect. The way he is around his friends just makes me want to go up to him and hug him.

The fact that he's probably the one person in school who doesn't hate against me is one of the many reasons as to why i like him, if i were to list everything i like about him, i would be here all day. I smiled at the thought that i am actually sitting next to my crush, and will be for the next three hours.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Junhyung POV*

"....there's one more cabin left for the last two people left on the list" announced Mr.Lee. 

We have just arrived at 'Seyoung Wood' and we are being split into groups that are going to share a lodge together. "So Junhyung and...Titta. JUNHYUNG AND TITTA WILL BE SHARING A LODGE!!" screamed Mr.Lee. Everybody stared at Titta and some people patted my back and started to shake their heads in sympathy, to which i simply shrugged their hands off of me and walked away to another part of the group.

"I guess it will have to be as there has been a mix up in the table" Mrs.Oh flipped through the notes on her clipboard. 

"Ok so everybody go and get ready for dinner!" shouted Mr.Lee and everybody rushed off towards the giant bon fire.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Titta POV*

It's half ten at night so everybody decides to go to sleep in the lodges. Me and Junhyung enter our lodge in silence. I place my bags in the corner of the room, and start to take out my Pajamas; short shorts and an old tank top. 

I started to freak when i realised that Junhyung will have to see me in these skimpy clothes. 

I quickly run into the bathroom to change. I took my time as Junhyung may be taking this chance to change himself and i deffinitely do NOT want to walk in on him half . I wait a few more minutes before walking out of the bathroom, and i was surprising greeted by Junhyung...in his boxer shorts.

I let out a high pitched squeel and quickly turn around before i see anything else. 

"Oh...my...god. I am so sorry Titta." rushed Junhyung before he quickly put on his pajamas. "You c-can turn around now" he mummbled. I did as he said and saw Junhyung staring at me in my pajamas.

"I-it's ok" i stuttered. 

We both turned to face where we will be sleeping for the week and saw a bunk bed. "Y-you can sleep on the top if you want" i said straight away, avoiding any unnecessary talking. 

*I may like the guy, but it doesn't mean i'm confident enough to talk to him as if we're best friends*

"I-if you're sure" he said. He gave me one last look before climbing the ladders to where he would be sleeping. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*oh my goodness* i thought in my head as i was layed wide awake in bed. It's been a whole hour since we went to bed, and i can't help but think about today; first, i get tripped up and fall into my crushes arms. Then, i find out that i have to share a room with my crush. Now, i am awake, too scared to move a muscle incase i shake the bunk bed and wake him up. 

*Junhyung POV*

Is she still awake? Does she want to swap beds? Is it comfortable enough for her? Is it warm enough for her? 

Those were the questions running through my head. I can't move a muscle in case i wake Titta up from her dream. *I wonder what she's dreaming about?* i thought as a small sigh left my mouth.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Titta POV*

I woke up early in the morning. Woke? When did i fall asleep?

I picked my phone up off the floor and checked the time. "9:30am, i better get dressed if i want to be ready by 10 o'clock" i mummbled and slowly got out of bed, as not to wake up Junnie. Yeah, i call him Junnie, but only in my head, i would never call him that is real life. Imagine the humility when he gives me a cold glare and everybody starts to laugh at me. 

Anyway, i went to my bags, picked out my red skinny jeans, a pale blue t-shirt and an oversized jumper. I zipped my suitcases back up and went into the bathroom to change. 

When i came out, i noticed that it was almost 10 o'clock.

*I better wake him up if he doesn't want to late.* i thought. I climbed the short ladders that lead to the top bunk and reached out to shake Junnie. Just as my hand reached him, he rolled over, grabbing my hand with him which forced my whole body upon him, finally waking him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to see me an inch away from his face. "Jun-" i was cutt off when the door to the cabin sprang open to show a standing, shocked looking Mr.Lee. 

"What is happening here?!" he screamed. *His voice is so annoying* i thought. I then realised what was happening and quickly sprung backwards, almost falling off of the bed.

"That's it!" he exclaimed. "I am changing the sleeping arangements, and you two will NOT share a room" he told us. "Now get ready for breakfast" and with that he left. 

"Gwaenchana?" asked Junnie as soon as Mr. Lee had left the room. I nodded my head quickly and got off of his bed. "i-i'm going to breakfast" i told him and left the lodge.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"...everybody worked well today. I'm glad to see everybody working well as a Team" Mrs.Oh finished what she had to say and sat down. We were eating our dinner around the camp fire. I was sat on my own as nobody wanted to come near me. Junhyung was sat across from me with his friends Dujun and Yoseob. They were all laughing at what Yoseob had said.

I noticed Junhyung looking around the camp fire. When his eyes caught mine, he smiled at me and stood up. Unfortunately for him, Mr.Lee also stood up and looked as if to recite a speech.

"Can i have your attention?" he asked everybody. Junhyung looked mad and slowly sat back down.

"Because of recent events, it has come to my attention that some of you can't behave yourselfs with the arrangements of who sleeps in which cabin. That is why i have created a new plan that will be pinned onto the notice board. I want all of you to look at it to see where you will be sleeping." he informed and pinned the peice of paper to the cork board. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"I think this is enough fun for one day, everybody to bed" announced Mrs.Oh. The whole class groaned and hesitantly got up to check where they will be sleeping.

I followed and was the last to check the board. It turns out i will be bunking with one other girl. Her names Sophia, she's a nice person and rarely ever talks to me so i hope i can just get through this week without being bullied.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"I get the top bunk, you sleep on the bottom" snobbed Sophia. *Ok, so she's not as nice as i thought* 

I nodded my head and grabbed my stuff to change in the bathroom. I was wearing my shorts and tank top, but i had my oversized jumper on still as it was cosy. 

-_-_-_-_-

Sophia is the loudest snorer that i have ever met. Not even Junhyung snores that loud. Junhyung. My mind started to think back to this morning. If Mr.Lee didn't walk throught the door, what would have happened? In some ways i'm kind of glad Mr.Lee burst through the door, but in other ways, i am not. 

The snoring never died down so i sat up, put my trainers on and quietly left the cabin.

"I can't stand her snoring" i mumbled as i slowly made my way over to the almost died out fire.

*Junhyung POV*

*Jesus Dujun, do you have to be so loud??* i thought as Dujun let out an almighty snore. It's been half an hour already. "Why can't you be more like Titta, and not snore at all?" i whispered.

Titta... I got down from the top bunk, put my shoes on and left the cabin to get some piece and quiet. 

When i left the lodge i noticed a figure sitting by herself by the fire. "hmm, Titta?" i asked myself and made my way towards the girl sitting by herself. My question was answered as i saw Titta's face clearly as i sat down next to her. 

"Can't sleep huh?" i asked. She jumped in shock and turned her head to face me. 

"o-oh, no. What about you?" she asked. I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Ah" she said in understandment. A few moments passed before she spoke again. "I-i don't want to sound rude, but w-why are you t-talking to me?" she asked.

"Because" was my answer. She looked confused as her eyebrows knitted together. 

"Because?" she asked.

"Deh, just 'because' " i replied. Titta nodded her head slowly as if trying to process what i had just said. 

*Shall i do it?* i asked myself. *No, Junhyung what are you thinking?!* my inner self replied. 

*But it's all i've been thinking about for the past two years. I've got to do it sometime* i tried to reason.

*You do realise that you're just arguing with yourself, right?* my inner voice spoke up.

*Shut up* no more than a second passed until *I'm going to do it* 

I took a deep breath before calling out her name "Titta". She turned her head to face me, which was when i pressed my lips against hers. She was shocked at first, which is a given.

*I wouldn't be surprised if she slaps you*

I just ignored the voice and carried on kissing her as she finally started to kiss back. I shut my eyes and savoured the moment by wrapping my arms around her.

Titta pulled back all of a sudden. "Mr.Lee's coming" she whispered and at that precise moment, Mr.Lee's cabin door opened. I grabbed her hand and quickly pulled her into the woods. 

We kept running for a minute or two until we came to a clearing. It was quite big and there was a clear patch where we decided to sit.

We sat infront of each other and Titta looked so embarrassed about what just happened.

"I-i'm sorry about the k-kiss" i stuttered. *Oh my god you're stuttering. What a joke!* 

"oh no, i-it's ok, i-i guess" she stuttered. She started to blush as she looked down to see that i still had my hand in hers. She tried to pull her hand away, but i tightened my grip.

"Titta, i-i really like you" i finally managed to say. The shock on her face was amazing; i guess she never expected that.

*Titta POV*

"Titta, i-i really like you" blurted out Junnie. *WHAT?!* i screamed inside of my head as we just stared at each other. "I-i'm sorry, i don't think i should have said tha-"

"No, no, it's ok. I...i like you too" i cutt him off and accepted his confession. The smile on his face couldn't have gotten any bigger. He leaned in and hugged me. He managed to stand us both up from the floor and spun me around. 

He soon came to a stop and let me slowly stand on the floor. Our foreheads were touching and we were both smiling. "Meet me here tomorrow?" he asked me. 

"Deh. What time?" i asked him. He told me the time and he laced his hand with mine before we started to walk back to camp. 

"Sleep well" he said and before i know it, i'm back in my cabin with the still snoring Sophia. I didn't mind now, i could bearly hear it over all of my thoughts about what had happened tonight.

THURSDAY NIGHT

It's half past ten at night and i quietly sneak out of my room to meet Junnie. I walk through the forest for a few minutes before i notice Junhyung sitting down on a blanket. "Junnie" i called out. *It feels good to actually call him that* i beamed. Junnie snapped his head up and stood up to greet me. 

"I missed you" were the words that left his mouth. He pecked my lips and dragged me towards the blanket. "i missed you too" i giggled. "What are we doing tonight?" i asked as we both sat down.

Junnie wrapped his arms around me so i was laying my back against his chest. "Tonight, m'lady, we are going to be star gazing. I just want to have a quiet and peaceful night with you" he said. 

I breathed a happy sigh and began to feel comfortable in his arms. 

FRIDAY NIGHT

*Junhyung POV*

Today is the last day here at 'Seyoung Wood' and i want it to be special for Titta. 

We met up again, same place, same time. "Annyeong" she smiled as she gave me a hug. 

"Annyeong aegi(baby)." i replied. We both sat down and face each other.

"It's our last night here." she said. There was a few moments of silence before she spoke again. 

"I-i was thinking earlier today, and i was wondering what is going to happen as soon as we get back home" she said. 

"What do you mean?" i asked her.

"P-please don't make me say it. I can't bare to say it" she looked like she was about to cry. I quickly pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around me. "Shhh, don't cry" i cooed into her ear. 

"I-i'm sorry. It's just that, when we get back home, we're going to have to go back to not knowing each other" she sobbed. I let out a small chuckle.

"Now why would we have to do that?" i asked her. She pulled back slowly and gave me a confused look. "What?" she asked with a sniff. I whiped her tears away with my thumb. 

"Titta, i've already told you that i like you. This past week has made me fall for you even more. I would never leave you." i told her, sincerely. 

"Promise" she held out her little finger, and i hooked it with mine. 

"I promise" i promised her. She placed her forehead on mine and pecked my lips.

*Titta POV*

I leaned my forehead onto his and pecked his lips. He looked at me at said "What do you call that?" he asked, confused. "A-a kiss" i stuttered *Great you've made yourself sound stupid* *Oh just shut up, i don't need this right now.* 

"You-you call that a kiss?" he asked. "This is a kiss" he announced and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as i moved my arms so they are around his neck. He slowly layed us down and nibbled on my bottom lip. 

*Both POV*

*I love you* 

*Oh my god, did you just say the L word?*

*SHUT.UP*


This oneshot was requested by Nasuttaja98 on my wattpad page, hope you like it!

If you have wattpad and want to follow me or want me to follow you (whatever works for you) then here is the link to my page

http://wattpad.com/Its_Crystal_98