M.I.B - Sims

Kpop One Shots

That awkward moment when you forget a photo! Mian!!


(AN: Before reading this i apologise that i haven't based this one shot off of M.I.B's Nod Along. I am truly sorry if that was what you were looking for but i haven't had any time to watch new kpop mv's since i'm revising for exams and i've just managed to squeeze time in for this. Once again i apologise!)


*Kelly POV*

"Waaaaah, today is so beautiful" i beamed, looking up into the blue inked sky that held not a single cloud. Not one! 

"I know right! Yeogi, your ice-cream!" my besfriend of 14 years smiles as he joins me on the bench in his back garden. 

"Gomawo" i thanked as i took the already melting ice cream from his hands. The sudden shock i recieved from his touch did not go unnoticed, and a deep cherry-coloured blush rushed it's way to my cheeks. Unfortunately the same could't be said for him.

We sat in silence as we finished our ice-creams before they melted. The cool vanilla refreshed my tastebuds, clearing out not only the funny feeling i had in my stomach but also the inapropriate thoughts that were swimming around in my head. Well, maybe not that inapropriate. 

I was only 7 when i first met Sim Jong Su, and i fell inlove instantly. His smile, his rap, his personality, his-.....i could go on for days about how much i love this talented boy. We met in primary school when we both auditioned for the end of year talent show; we sat next to each other in the waiting room, and as i started to practise the song i was planing on singing, he started to beat box and it just fit.....we clicked. From that day forward we vowed to be bestfriends forever, albeit i have thought about being something more once or twice in the past. 

Now that we're both nearing our late twenties i want to tell Jong Su the truth about how i feel, but how's that going to happen now that's he's known as Sims all over the country. Every girl out there wants him to be called their own, and if i took him from them, then i'd be the most hated girl in the country.

"Yah" Jong Su cooed, placing an arm over my shoulder and bringing me back to reality, "I have something 9o tell you" he whispered, leaning his head onto mine. I wish he wouldn't do that, it's driving my heart crazy. 

"Mwonde?" i asked him, deciding to enjoy the moment. I leant back into his arm and enjoyed the view of his newly mowed garden, and freshly laid bird bath. I flicked my sunglasses from my head to my eyes with my hand.

"Hmmm, i don't know how to tell you this but-"

"BUT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" A high pitched voice shouted from behind us. I instantly jumped up at the voice. The owner of the cat-calling voice box walked towards us, eyeing me up and down as she clung onto Jung Su's arm, kissin him on the cheek. "Sims baby, how've you been? I missed you" She purred. 'Sims', isn't that just his stagename? 

"B-babe, this is Kelly, my bestfriend that i was telling you about" He spoke, holding his arm out and pointing towards me. 

"Right" she passed me off and dragged JongSu towards the bottom of the garden to where his swimming pool is. I stood in shock as she stripped off her over coat to reveal a two piece bikini and jumped into the pool. Jungsu turned around and mouth 'Sorry' before jumping into the pool after his "girlfriend".

"Girlfriend? Since when have you had a girlfriend JongSu?" i mumbled to myself, leaving his house. I had to leave - i didn't want him to see me crying.

-_-_-_-_-​_-_-

"I'm coming, i'm coming!" I yelled as someone wouldn't stop banging on my front door. I looked in the mirror behind my door to see my beehive-like hair, and my body still clad in my pajamas; when i got home yesterday i couldn't stop crying about my pathetic 14 year old one sided crush, and decided to pour my heart out to John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John all night.
 
I opened the door before it could be nocked down, and was met catwoman from yesterday.
 
"Can i help you?" I asked as she roamed her eyes over my body, eyeing me up and down.
 
"Yes" She spat, "I don't know who you are or what your deal is, but i want you to stay away Sims or so help me God i will hunt you down, and i will make your life a living hell" her long, pointy finger jammed its way towards me, her freshly painted acrylics poking my skin as if it was a knife cutting through a piece of meat.
 
"But i live next door" I told her matter-of-factly.
 
"That's why i want you to be gone by the time Sims gets home. I want you away from this house, away from his life, and away from us​." she warned, her slug like eyebrows knitting together.
 
Before i had time to retaliate or even have her words sink in she stomped away from my door step, and back towards JongSu's house.
 
I closed the door in astonishment. How dare she threaten me? I don't even know her name, and she's already trying to get rid of me! I didn't take any notice of her words and decided to just have a shower and get ready for work - which started at 5pm.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
*CRASH*
 
"What was that?" i asked myself as i whipped my head up at the sound of glass breaking downstairs. I grabbed the bat that i keep under my bed, and held it in protective mode. "Hello?" I called out, slowly taking one step at a time, and making my way towards my livingroom.
 
"Is anybody there?" No answer.
 
I took a peak into the livingroom to see my window had been completely smashed, except for the sharp jagged edges. A brick laid peacefully on the floor amidst the rubble, a white piece of paper wrapped around it with an elastic band.
 
With a quick look around to see if anybody was here i walked quickly towards the brick, and picked it up. My insides began to shake as i hesitantly opened up the piece of paper.
 
"You think I wasn't being serious?
Every single day of your life will make you wish
that you hadn't been born!
You have two hours to leave this city!"
 
My insides shook and heart beat increased as i finshed reading the threat. I-i have to go. I have to leave, but i don't want to leave Jong Su. I can't leave the man that i love, but the fear inside of me is too strong.
 
So here i am, sobbing my heart out as i packed all of my clothes into a suitcase. I had rang my older sister ealier in the day and told her what had happened. As the good sister that she is, she let me stay at her place in Incheon for a while. My sister's husband offered to collect the rest of my stuff in a few days time - something i was grateful for.
 
I ordered my taxi to the train station, and i waited in my broken livingroom for it arive. My heart felt as if it was being squeezed to pulp as i whimpered from all the pain i was suffering for. I had to leave the man i love without saying goodbye to him, and it hurt me so damn much.
 
*JungSu POV*
 
"Huh, Kelly?" I involuntry spoke as i pulled up onto my drive way next to hers. As i got out i saw my bestfriend get into the back of a taxi....with a suitcase. Her face was bright red, and she looked as if she was crying.
 
"Kelly!" I called out to her as the car slowly drove past me.
 
"No, wait. Kelly stop!" I cried, watching as she sped down the road in the dark blue car.
 
"Sims, hunny, you're back!" Called a voice behind me. Spinning on my heels i saw my girlfriend running out to me from my house.
 
"How'd you get in my house?" I asked, confused as to how she'd managed to get into a locked house without the key.
 
"Oh, what's-her-face gave me her key before she left" she said, kissing me. Her taste was sour, and felt like it was full of lies. 'Left?'
 
"Where has she gone?" I asked, worry coursing through my mind. Amelia just cocked her head and answered,
 
"I don't know"
 
"YAH! Don't lie to me. I know what you're like Amelia!" I must have scared her because she took a step back, and folded her arms over her chest..
 
"She left! I told her to leave you alone, and she decided to up and go!"
 
"You what?" I cried. My head spun towards Kelly's house to see the window smashed in.
 
"Don't tell me that you," I pointed towards her, "You, you did that?"
 
"So what if i did?" her smirk was so irritating, i just wanted to smack it off of her face.
 
"YOU!" I shouted, running towards my car, "I don't EVER want to see you again! I want all of your stuff gone before i get home" Amelia unfolded her arms shouting at me,
 
"F*UCK YOU SIMS, i can do so much better than you!"
 
"Oh, one more thing before you leave" I spoke, openeing up the car door, "My name is JongSu, please learn it" and with that i got into my car and drove off in the direction that the taxi driver went off in; hopeing to catch up to it.
 
_-_-_-_-_-_
 
*Kelly POV*
 
"Thank you" I timidly paid the the driver and got out of the taxi - suitcase in tow. Walking into the train station my thoughts roamed over the memories that i created with JongSu in our 14 years of knowing each other. There was the time when we went of holiday together, and he dared me to jump into the pool - of course i didn't do it, but he ended up pushing me in anyway, fully clothed.
 
Then there was the time when i tried to get over JongSu so i got myself a boyfriend, but JongSu found out that he was cheating on me, and beat him to an inch of his life. I felt sorry for Kai - my boyfriend at the time - but according to JongSu "He deserved it"
 
And then there was-
 
"Kelly!"
 
- the time when we had the summer fait at school-
 
"Kelly, wait!"
 
-and i almost confessed to him-
 
"Kelly, please wait up" my thoughts were brought back to reality when a hand grabbed onto my wrist, and spun me around to see a panting JongSu.
 
"W-what are you doing here?" i stuttered, watching him catch his breath.
 
"That's what i wanted to ask you. Kelly, what in the world are you doing?" He asked me.
 
"I-i'm leaving. It's what's best for you and your girlfriend" I told him, holding back my tears. His hand released it's grip on my arm, causing it to drop to my side.
 
"I don't have a girlfriend" He spoke, a small smile playing on his lips.
 
"You-you don't?" I asked, my voice sounding a little too hopeful.
 
"No" He laughed, bringing his forehead towards mine, "What Amelia has done to you is unacceptable. I couldn't imagine have my bestfriend leave me- to have the woman that i'm in love with to disappear from my life" he muttered.
 
"What?" I breathed out.
 
"I didn't recognise it at first, but over the past few years i've fallen deeper and deeper in love with you than i could ever imagine. I tried to get over myself with these girls, but - like Amelia - they only ever wanted me for my money and fame. All except you Kel. You've been by my side since i was seven. Seven! And i want you to stand there forever" he mumbled, whispering his sweet words into my ear.
 
"I love you" I told him. I finally brought up the courage to tell him my true feelings. And with a short sweet peck that started out innocent, it soon conveyed all of the emotions that we had both been missing out on in life, it just fit....we clicked.

AN: This one shot was requested by VIPKellBell. I' m sorry for the long wait and if the stoy line wasn't what you hand in mind. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes (I haven;t edited this one shot) Feel free to request again!!