SNSD - Jessica

Kpop One Shots

 

*Jessica POV*

*Urgh! Stop with the screaming already* i thought as i waslked through the corridors of my new school. I have no idea why everybody is running around, screaming as if they had just seen Lee Minho. 

"OH EM GEEEE!" screamed one girl as she zoomed past me.

"OMO it's Daejun. He's the hottest kid in school" squeeled another. 

Soon, it felt like i was the only person who had attended school, as everybody (including boys :P) had gone to see this "Daejun" kid.

"Poor boy. I'd hate to get this everyday" i mumbled.

I carried on walking until i started to hear screams. I peeked my head around the corner to see a sea of people waiting to all go inside one room.

"Are there really that many students in one class?" i asked myself. I looked down at my watch and saw the time. *8:28am, i'm going to be late* i freaked out. 

I peeked round the corner one more time to see the room number that the girls (and boys) were "Guarding". 

"14A, aish" i was started to get frustrated now. 

I took a few deep breaths before walking around the corner and up to my classrooms door.
"Excuse me" i called from the back of the group.

"Who are you?" one girled sneered at me. I blinked twice at her rudeness and called again.

"Excuse me, can i get through please?" i asked. This time, another girl turned around.

"Why should we let you through? If we can't get in, why should you" the snooty girl poked me in the chest. "Yeah, why should you get to see Daejun, and we can't?" asked another. Soon all of the fans had turned to face me, belittling me by the second. "D-daejun?" i stuttered, their gazes staring me down. "n-no, i don't think you und-" i was cutt off by one of the snooty  girls.

"No, no, i don't think you understand. You're new to this school, right?" she asked and i quickly nodded my head. "Right, and just because you're new doesn't mean that all rules apply to us but not to you. You can only look at Daejun but you can't go near him" she informed me. 

"What? No, t-hat's my f-form room." i told the girls (and boys). 

They all looked towards each other and then started to part a way for me. "T-thank you" i stuttered and then made my way towards the door. Before i could step one foot into the room, i was yanked back by my backpack. 

"YAH! You think we're stupid!" one boy yelled.

They all started to crowd around me until the bell rang out. 

*Phew, saved by the bell. Quite literally* i thought as i brushed myself off and walked into the classroom. 

When i walked in, all eyes were on me. "Are you ok?" asked one girl running up to me. I nodded my head, staying quiet. "I know what fans are like. Here, come sit down" the girl pulled my hand and led me to an empty table at the back of the room. 

We both sat down by a rather good looking boy. "I'm Krystal" the girl whispered as Saem walked into the form room. "Jessica" i whispered back and slightly shook the hand that she had held out.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey, Krystal. What's all this fuss about Daejun?" i asked her as we walked to a bench in the corner of the sports field. 

"Oh, he's a trainee idol. He's been coming to this school for three years. At first nobody talked to him because he looked nerdy and nobody wanted to know about him. Now that he's had his hair done and he's got contacts and can actually sing, everybody automatically loves him" she told me.

"That's so sad" i told her.

"Yeah, it is. His sister never gets any attention though. Heck, people don't even know he has a sister" he looked down to the grass.

"Sister? Who is she?" i asked her.

There was a long moment of silence before she answered.

"me" she let out a huff.  After a couple of seconds Krystal stood up from the bench. "Sorry, but i have to go; i've got a singing lesson in five minutes. I'll see you later Jessica" she bowed and then went off on her way.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

After half an hour of eating on my own, i spot a lone figure walking onto the pitch. "Krystal?" i asked myself. 

I placed a hand just above my eyes to try and get a better view, and squinted my eyes to get the view into focus. 

"D-Daejun. Why is he coming over her-" i cutt myself off as i realised he had seen me looking at him.

"Okay Jessica. He's just a normal guy, you have nothing to worry about" i repeatedly mummbled to myself as Daejun took the last remaining steps it took to get to the bench that i am sitting on. 

"Hey" he greeted as he sat down.

"H-hey" *great, you stuttered!* i mentally face palmed myself.

"I see you met my sister. She's nice isn't she?" he asked. 

I nodded my head, "yeah, she is. She told me what you use to be like. B-before you became a trainee. I think it's sad how people have only just started to take notice to you now" i told him.
Daejun turned his face to look at me. "You think so?" he asked me. I nodded my head with slight hesitation.

"Oh, i saw what happened this morning with those girls. I'm sorry i couldn't help." he smiled.
"A-ani, it's ok" i told him. He reached out his hand and grabbed mine. *Huh* i internally gasped.
"No, it's not ok. I should have helped you the moment i noticed a pretty girl like you get stopped by a bunch of savage fans. The only reason i couldn't help is because it would have made the situation a whole lot worse." he told me.

"A-ah" i stuttered, still focusing on the fact that we are technically holding hands.

"I will try better next time though. As a friend, i find that it's my responsibility to keep you from harm" he declaired.

My cheeks blushed and my crush on Daejun officially started.


This oneshot was requested by LoveSoshi999. It's not exactly what you asked for and i'm blaming slight writers block for that. STILL, feel free to request again. 

If you're going to request, please go to either chapter 24 or go to the forward where the request form is located.

Thank you !!