Exo Kris

Kpop One Shots

USERNAME: hiuputih
WHICH AUTHOR: deanneXoxo
NAME OF IDOL: Kris (EXO)
SPECIFIC GENRES: Romance, fluff
OC (OR YOUR NAME): Park Jihan
ONE LINE TO SUM UP THE ONESHOT: Kris is Jihan favorite rapper and singer. She got all his tracks and song. She have his posters all over her bedroom. But one thing that made Jihan so suprised as she discovered Kris was one of her school bully that always bully her. But she already fall for him.



“It won’t happen ever again  Miss,” Jihan  bow and  scurried  to her seat.

 “Yah why your eyes are all puffy and red? Did  you even sleep yesterday?,” Mia, Jihan’s best girl friend ask.

“Do I look too awful? Gosh I’m so tired and yesterday I just… downloaded all of his songs. There were like hundreds of it and for sure it took me all night!,” Jihan irritatedly said and open her textbook. Her friend just shook her head, knowing  there’s no use advising her about her liking towards Kris.


--recess time

Jihan took out her phone and scrolled down the website she’s reading. She smiled alone thinking about Kris. She then walk with her eyes glued  to the screen and bumped into a person.

“S..sorry” Jihan scratched  her head  when she saw she bumped  onto one of Kris’s bandmate, Tao. They were all kingkas in this school and  their popularity was a no doubt.

“Ah…nevermind but make sure to put your eyes in front  and please be careful,” Tao said  and brushed the invisible dust on his pants.  Jihan ears perked up when he mentioned about her eyes. Where’s the phone? Jihan eyes darted everywhere around  the floor and  she tried  to look in her pockets.

“What are you looking  for?,” Tao ask seeing how  weird  Jihan are. “My phone” She frantically searched for it when her eyes stop at what Kris is holding. “Err…Can  I have my phone back please?,” Jihan tried sounding calm as possible  hoping that Kris wouldn’t realize  that she’s nervous to death.

“Oh you like me” Kris said without any intonation and  expression making Jihan facepalm mentally for his bluntness. “Here,” he held the phone to her.

“Thanks”

Awkward silence. “Um kay” he replied. “Got to go. Bye,” he smirked and left with his friends.

The smirk..

Jihan clearly remember that familiar smirk.

Flashback

“Jiaheng  that’s my homework! Give me back!,” the eleven years old girl screamed.

“Hahaha no I want to copy yours. Anyway thanks and goodbye,” he stuck out his tongue and goes away.

“Li Jiaheng!!! I said no!,” she snatched the book away from his hands. He immediately raised his hand and push her head till she fell and cried. He scoffed and goes away like nothing happen.


“No…. Jiaheng is Kris? No way,” Jihan held her phone and shook her head. She then walk to toilet to wash her face.

*Umph*

“What the…,” Jihan scrubbed her . “Jihan?,” a voice called.

“J-Jiaheng.. you’re Jiaheng..right?,” Jihan pointed her trembling index finger to him.

“Hm you just notice it now huh? I’m Kevin Li Jiaheng or known as Kris Wu who you adored  the most,” he put his famous smirk on.

“I-I… I,” Jihan couldn’t continue her words and ran away leaving the dumbstruck Kris.

Jihan continue running until she met Mia. “J-Jihan y-you’re crying.. Why?,” Mia rubbed her back soothingly. “K-Kris..”

“Why? What’s wrong with him?”

“Kris.. J-Jiaheng.. Kris is Li Jiaheng..” Jihan continue to sobbed.

“Mwo? Jiaheng as in the guy that always bullied you before?,” Mia screamed. Jihan immediately covered Mia’s mouth and shushed her. Kris who were just behind the wall, put his phone into his pockets and walk to his class. He took out a box from inside his bag and  opened  it. A beautiful gold  necklace that he’d always want to give to this special girl.

___

Jihan open her phone and played one of Kris songs. How could he..

While her tears continue to b down. Kris pushed the door and and  took a place beside her.

“Jihan-ah..”

Jihan immediately look bewildered at Kris. “W-What are you doing here?,” Jihan wiped her tears harshly using her sleeves. “I-I actually I em…” Kris scratched his jaw and pondered for a while.

“I like you ever since we’re 10.” Kris looked  into her eyes when he said that and he’s happy to see a reflection of his, love.

“I-I like you too… first but y-you’re Jiaheng.. You bullied me!,” Jihan wailed at the last sentence. How could she forget the boy that always bullied her every day, every hours, every minutes and every seconds?

The next thing happened really shock Jihan to death. Kris get down on both of his knees and head down and he said, “I’m really sorry. I’ve just like you for a long time but never had the confidence to confess. The bullied.. I’m sorry but I just don’t know how to express my feelings. I just want to be with you all the time and whenever I does that, I’m sure you will remember me,” Kris said with a sad voice and not even lifting his head.

“Kris, get up.” Jihan voice were cold.

“Not until you answer my question.” Kris replied. That took a time for Jihan to understand. “What question?”

Kris laughed with his head still down, “Will you be my girlfriend?,” and now Kris look into her eyes and offered his hand.

“What?” Jihan heard everything but she just want to make sure. Kris let his head down back after hearing Jihan’s reply. “Will.You.Be.My.Girlfriend and future wife?,” at this, Kris look at her and smile cutely.

Jihan got an idea. She slapped  Kris’s offering palm and stuck her tongue out. Kris ducked  his head  in shame before retreating slowly his hand. “I understand. You may never forgive me.” Kris stand slowly and walk ahead  to the door.

“Kris!” Jihan called.

“Kris Wu Yi Fan!”

“Yah! Li Jiaheng!” Jihan ran after him and hopped onto his back and kissed his cheek from behind. “Yes. I want to be your girlfriend and.. your future wife!” Jihan smiled cheerly. Kris who were shock immediately put his arms wrapped behind to support her. “I love you.” Kris said out of sudden.

“Let me down.” Jihan said. Kris let Jihan down and she stand in front of him. She bite her lips and  pushed Kris’s head  with all her strength until Kris fell behind with his back, “Mwoya?” Kris said annoyingly. “From  now on, I will bullied you every time! You can’t say no because I’m your girlfriend,” Jihan stuck her tongue out and kick his shin. “Got to go. Bye boyfriend!,” Jihan ran to her class.

Kris groaned and rubbed his shin. That girl really got strength. He chuckled and get up. “Wait till she be my wife” Kris smirk on his dirty thought and skipped to his class happily.

              
Sorry for ruining your request >< I completely lost while writing this. Idk why ._. anyway yeah sorry
                     
                                                                                                                                                        -deanneXoxo