ExoM - Luhan

Kpop One Shots
 
 

 *Luhan POV*

_-_-FlashBack-_-_

"Luhan, where's Xiao Yu?" called Xiaoyu's grandmother as she ran into the little room, looking like she was scared for her life. "She just left, i was going after her" i replied, confused about her questions.

"Ah, well leave using the back door, okay?" she rushed before grabbing my bag for me, and hurrying me to the back room. She pulled my hand out and rammed a bunch of notes in my outstretched palm. "Go after her, and buy her something. You two can stay out all night if you like. Just don't come home for a few hours" she looked to be in pain as she closed the door on me. 

As i made my way to the front of the house (by walking from the back door and around the house itself) the front door closed with a slam. "Is she having important visitors?" i mumbled to myself before putting my back pack on and running down the road after Xiaoyu. 

"Hey Xiao yu, wait up" i called as i ran up to her. My beautiful girlfriend turned around just as i ran to her side. "Oh, Luhan, sorry" she giggled, watching me as i bend down, holdng onto my knees to keep me up as i caught my breath.

"Come on, i'll buy you a drink" she beamed as he linked arms with me dragging towards the nearest shop.

_-_-_-_-FlashBack Over-_-_-_-_

That's the last clear memory i have of Xiao yu. Everything after that becomes blurry, except for a few objects that i can make out; Xiao yu's grandmothers house, a black car, some men in black suits, and waking up in a hospital. 

I remember waking up in a hospital bed and not knowing what had happened. When they told me about Xiao yu, i couldn't hold it in. I burst into tears infront of everybody, begging them to tell me it wasn't true....that my girlfriend was dead. Unfortunately my dream never came true. 

After a few more years, Xiao yu's grandmother, the only person she had left, died. She was burried right next to Xiao yu, and my last means of staying in China were gone. 

I soon moved to Korea, where i became a member of the kpop band 'Exo', and now i'm in the waiting room of MBC, waiting for my cue that it's time to go on stage.

"Hyung, you have a voicemail" called Tao. He chucked my phone back to me as he'd been using it. I looked at me screen to see the voice mail that i never bothered listening to. I had recieved just before Xiao yu's death but never had time to listen to it.

The rest of the members left to go warm their vocals up, including Tao, leaving me alone in the waiting room. I clicked the 'call' button on the phone and put it to my ear, waiting to hear the long time message.

"Luhan, it's me...Xiao yu" the voice said. My eyes immediately widened at her sudden voice. It was like i'm on the phone to her, like she's not really dead. 

"Luhan, for reasons i can't explain, i need to tell you something. Something thats very important" she started.

"Anything, you can tell me anything you want to baby" i spoke back as if she was really there and nothing had changed.

"T-tomorrow, my grandmother is having some visitors. Let's just say that they're not very nice visitors. The reason they are coming is not something i want to tell you, otherwise you'll never have a peaceful life." A tear slowly ran down my cheek as i could hear the fear and worry in her voice.

"Tomorrow, Luhan...i'm going to die..." she chocked and i could hear her trying to cover up her sobs. "...and i want my last memory to be with you." I let out a quiet sob myself before listening to the rest of her voice mail. "I don't know when you'll hear this message, or if you'll even remember me when you do"

"I'll always remember you baby"

"but just remember that i love you, and wouldn't change our past for the world. Goodbye, my lulu-dear"

The phone cut off and my phone fell into my lap. "How could i have not listened to this message before." i cried.

I'm guessing the lads heard me as the door suddenly swung open and an arm embraced me, holding me as i cried.

"Why did she have to leave me?" i asked. 


AN: This one shot was requested by bingolash...i hope it's ok and what you asked for!! 

hey look, it's an early update hehe!!