MyName - Seyong

Kpop One Shots

(AN: I don't know anything about MyName or H2 media, so please don't hate me if i get anything wrong, which i know i will. Oh, and forget about Hyungseung and Hyuna being trouble maker...you'll understand in a minute or two)(cr: owners of all the videos)


*Minyoung POV*

*Come on Minyoung, you can do it, Fighting!* i cheered in my head as i entered the very tall looking building. I walked into the reception of H2 Media and was greeted by a smiling lady. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm here for the audition" i told her. 

"Oh, deh, it's on the top floor. Just take the elevator over there" she said pointing to the elevator "Good luck" she wished. 

"Thank you" i bowed and i made my way to the evelator, where another girl already stood. I stood next to her and she smiled at me.

"Hi, my names Annabelle" she said, holding out a hand.

"Minyoung" i replied. I gave her a closer look and i noticed that she looked too young to be auditioning.

"How old are you Annabelle, if you don't mind me asking?" i asked. She stood closer to me and leaned it to whisper into my ear.

"I'm 16, but don't tell anyone -" she got cutt off when the elevator doors opened.

We stepped inside and i clicked the top botton. "I'll definately pass anyway, nobody else has a chance"  *Over confident much?* 

"But won't they ask for your age?" i asked, confused.

"That's easy. I look older than i am..." *No you don't* "...so they won't need to ask for my age" she replied. She adjusted her bra,

and checked her make up with her compact mirror before the doors opened. 

I took a few steps out of the elevator and saw a long que of girls waiting to audition. *This is going to be harder than i thought* i thought as Annabelle walked right past with her over confident face on and walked straight to the front of the que where she demanded that she was to be auditioned first. 

I shook my head at her behaviour and just walked to back of the line where a few girls were stood, squeeling. "Did you here who is in the judging panel?!" rushed one girl. The other girls nodded thier head eagerly. "I know right...Seyong from MYNAME!!!!" squeeled another. *Do some 20 year olds really act like that?*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TOO YOUNG!!" Screeched a high pitch noise. Everybody turned their head in the direction the noise was coming from, and stared. I, on the other hand, just giggled and kept my head low as one of the guards carried out the screaming girl by holding her arms in the arm. Her little legs kicking everywhere. 

"OH MY GOD, does she not know that you have to be at least 20 years of age to audition?" asked one of the girls infront of me, to her friend.

*Half an hour later*

"They are waiting for you now" said one of the guards that were standing in front of the rooms door. I looked around and realised that i was the last contestant. 

The doors opened and i stepped through the doors to see a pannel of three people. Two woman and inbetween, a male. I walked over to the marker on the floor, bowed and introduced myself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Minyoung, my name is Seyong and these two women are my manager and the co-founder of H2 media" introduced Seyong, as if he was about to fall asleep. They all looked like they have had a tiring afternoon. "First will be the singing round, sing a short piece of music on my cue" said the woman on the left. "3,2,1"

 

I was only a few seconds into the song when all of the judges sat up straight in their chair and started to look at me with smiles on their face. I sang with all i had and once did i back down.

After i had finished, the song slowly faded off into the distance and all i could here were the claps coming from the three people sat opposite from where i am stood. "That was brilliant, absolutely amazing" said the manager. 

"That was so inspiring" said the co-founder.

"That was....that was so beautiful. Such a powerful voice coming from a small girl" said Seyong

*I'm 5'5" i'll have you know* 

"Thank you" were the only words that could make their way out of my mouth.

"Ok, so next is the instrument round, all you have to do, is choose an instrument and play a short 3 minute piece." said Seyong. I nodded my head, and knowing straight away which instrument i was going to go for, i went straight to the piano and sat down on the stool. 

The judges all watched with thier undivided attention as my fingers started to run across the keys.

"T-that was so beautiful" came a voice as i pressed the last key. I stood up slowly to see the two women in tears at my music. "Was that an original?" asked Seyong.

"D-deh" i stuttered. 

"You're doing better than anyone else today, i'm really looking forwards to the last round; dancing" said the co-founder. I got into my starting position and got ready for the music cue for my dance.

I finished dancing i turned to the judging pannel. "W-wow" stuttered a blushing Seyong, which then made me blush. "I really liked how you showed us all of the different styles you can do, it was really impressive" said the co-founder.

"I-i'm stunned at how amazing you were compared to everybody else that has audition today" said the manager. Then all of a sudden, all three of them turned their spinning chairs so they were facing the wall behind them and they started talking. *What's is going on?* 

After a few moments they turned back around and all smiled at me, especially Seyong. "Congratulations, you are now apart of H2 media, and you are going to debut with our lovely Seyong here as the duet 'Trouble Maker'." said the co-founder. 

My face was undescribable. I was so happy that the only words that came out of my mouth were "Thank you so much".

"You better get some rest because you start tomorrow. Wear something you can excercise in because you'll be dancing a lot" said Seyong.

"Deh" i smiled and walked out of the room.

*The Next Day*

I knocked on the door and only entered when i heard a "come in" from inside the dance studio.

"You know you don't have to nock, this is your room as well as mine now" greeted a happy smiling Seyong.

*Seyong POV*

"Come in" i shouted and in came Minyoung. I started to chuckle as i told her that she didn't have to knock on the door. "Sorry" she said. *Wow she's pretty, like really pretty* i thought as she started to put her hair into a pony tail at the back. "So i guess we'll be debuting together. Don't worry, i can become someones bestfriend within a day!" i exclaimed, making her smile.

"Really?" she asked. 

I nodded my head "Deh, and i'm also going to be your dance instructor as i already know the dance. The song we're going to debut with is called 'Attention'. We're going to record it in a few days so we only have the instrumental at the moment" i said as i put on the track.

*Minyoung POV*

After a quick warm up, Seyong started to show me the dance moves. There was quite a few moves where i would have to grind infront of him. *Minyoung, this is your first day of work, you have to act professional* i reminded myself. 

_-_-_-_-_

It's now time for a break and i sit on a bench on the left side of the room, opening my bottle of water. "You're really quick at learning new moves" complimented Seyong as he sat down next to me on the sofa. "Thanks. You're really good at dancing too" i complemented back. There was a kind of awkward silence next, until Seyong spoke up. 

"Lets play 10 questions before we start dancing again" he suggested.

"ok" i agreed

(Red Minyoung, Blue Seyong)

1) Favourite Colour?

Light Blue

Yellow

____

3) Favourite meal?

Fish and Chips, the British have it all sorted out

For me, it has to be home-made Omurice, my omma makes the best, you have to try it

______

4) Worst habbit?

I sleep too much. I once fell asleep whilst on the bus and i missed my stop.

Bwo? jincha?? pahahaha. Well, my worst habbit is that i hit chaejin too much. He just bugs me a lot.

Yah~ it's not nice to hit someone, what if someone kept hitting you?

 

"Nobody would dare hit me" he said smuggle.

"Really? What about now?" i asked as i hit him in the arm. He looked shocked and stared straight at me. I thought i had really hurt him and was about to apologise when he jumped on me and held my arms. "Moya~? (What the heck?) " i asked as he was hovering over me. 

"You know my members would never have done that" he said. I decided to act tough and continued to say "Yeah, well, we're debuting together which means i'm your band member, and guess what, i just did" he widened his eyes as he had just been told off...by a girl. I giggled as he sat up on his half of the sofa. "w-we should g-get, urgh, let's dance" he stuttered and went to turn on the music. 

*Seyong POV*

As the music started, me and Minyoung got into position and started to dance to the beat. She's a surprisingly quick learner. 

As the chorus came up, i could see Minyoung blush as she started to grind. I didn't realise i had started to blush until we finished the part that we just learnt. 

This girl has an attitude. Something i like, and i'll be damned if i don't make her mine before our debut. Then, a little plan formed in my head as i called Minyoung over from the water cooler. 

"So we're going to learn the next part. This bit is a little 'ier' than the rest. You have to go like this" i said as i turned around and bent over. I stood back up and continued "While i have to touch your as you wiggle it" i could see her blushing and she looked the floor. "What's with the face? Oh well, i bet you wouldn't be able to do it anyway" i asked her, teasingly. She looked up from the floor and bent over into position.

"Like this?" she asked. "Oh and i never turn down a bet" she said. She then stood up and went to turn the music back on.

(2 days before debut)

"Now that we've finally recorded the vocals, we can finish the last part of our routine" i said as me and Minyoung walked out of the recording studio. "Theres still more" she whined.

"Yah, you knew what you signed up for" i told her. She just groaned and walked ahead of me to the dance studio.

There isn't any more of the dance to learn, i just want to know if she'll actuall do this part, or call my bluff. *hehe, i'll definately make you mine with this Minyoung* i smiled a big cheesy grin and ran to catch up with Minyoung, linking my arm with hers. It's something we've been doing for weeks now, she doesn't know this, but evertime we link arms, my heart automatically skips a beat.

*Minyoung POV*

I walked ahead of Seyong. *Is there really more to learn. I feel like it's already fifteen minutes long* i groaned at the thought. I didn't realise that concept of the duet was going to be y. I've read the list of songs that we have to record for the album, there all sexy, just by reading the lyrics.

All of a sudden, an arm linked with mine and my heart jumped out of my mouth. God how i wish he'd stop doing that. Everytime we link arms, my heart feels like it's stopped. All i can think about when i go home, is how warm his touch is when we dance and how funny he is and how he's stupid, cheesy jokes, always make me laugh.

*Seyong POV*

"So the last move is from here" i start in Minyoungs actual finishing pose. "And you spin to face me, our faces c-close together, and w-we have to k-k-iss" i stuttered for effect. I don't want her to know i'm totally alright with this, even though it is my plan.

Minyoung gave me a weird look. "Really?" she asked in disbelief. I nodded my head. She let out a sigh. "D-do we have to p-ractise it n-now though?" she asked.

"Oh no, not until the dress rehearsal at MBC" i answered. 

(1 day until debut)

*Minyoung POV*

The music starts and i spin into action. The routine is going reall well and i'm glad i haven't forgotten anything. I watch what how we look in the mirror and i gotta say 'We look good' . I go into the last pose, spin and then lean in and kiss Seyong. *CRAP WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO KISS!!* i screamed in my head. 

I was literally miliseconds away from pulling out when i felt Seyongs hand on the back of neck, bringing my closer to him. He kissed back and wrapped his other arm around my waist. After a few moments i pull out of the kiss. "I am so sorry, i forgot about the kiss" i apologised.

"No, it's fine, really. Anyway, people will believe our performance if we make it reall" he said smiling.

"What do you mean?" i asked, confused.

"Go out with me?" he asked


AN: Open ending. What do you think?!! So this is probably one of the longest one shots i have ever written, but it may not seem like that when you read it. This one shot was requested by KPopGirl18. Before i wrote this i had no idea who MyName were but becuase i did some research (i had to , to understand some things about them) i am now highly addicted. 

The amount of times i went to write Yesung instead Seyong was unvelievable!

Here's 'Attention' by the original Trouble Maker (Hyuna and Hyungseung)

 

Heres one of MyNames lastest songs 'Day by day' (It says ft.Do it doesn't mean Exo's Do, it means to rapper(?) )