B2st - Yoseob

Kpop One Shots

 

 


As these are relitively small one shots, i wrote two for this one


I was finally hanging out with my boyfriend Yoseob. We hadn't been hanging out as much as we use to because he recently debuted in a band called 'Beast'.

We were outside the ice-cream parlour as it was a hot, sunny day. "You have ice cream on your nose, let me wipe it off" said Yoseob as he stepped closer to me. He leaned closer to whipe away the ice-cream but completely caught me off guard when he placed his lips to mine. "Yah Oppa " I pouted.  

"Mianhe baby I couldn't resist" he said.

"It's ok oppa, but you do actually have ice-cream on your face" I said pointing towards his face.

"Eodi (where)?" He asked. "Yeogi (here)?" I pointed to his cheek and i just nodded as I smeared some ice cream onto the pointed spot. I started to laugh, thinking Yoseob would just laugh with me, but after a few seconds of lonesome laughter i realised he was looking at me with an angry face. "Yah!" and with that said, i ran off to the little flower garden besidess the ice-cream parlour, hoping to hide from oppa before he catches me and smears the cold substance all over my face.  

It was a beautiful place; the flower garden. There was a band-stand in the middle of a massive circle of flower beds. Behind the bandstand were a few benches, that when sat on, over looked a beautiful water fountain.

I always thought of this place as an ideal place for my wedding reception.

"Aaaaaah!" I screamed as I felt two arms come from behind me and wrap them around my waist.

"Calm down baby it's just me" came Yoseobbies calm voice. I calmed down as suggested but i tried to run again as i realised why i had run away from him in the first place. "Oh no you don't!" he sang as he came near my face with his melting ice cream. "Andwae~" I screamed. I guess i was too loud as he shut me up with a kiss.

"It's kids like that, that remind me of how cute me and my husband were when we were younger" croaked an elderly voice as me and Yoseob look up to see a group of old women watching us.

We didn't know what to do so we just giggled.  


2.

*Yoseob I'm pregnant* I thought in my head as I paced my bedroom. No that won't do.

*Hello Yoseob, do you remember when the night when you debuted, well....guess what* no I deffinately can't say that.

He'll be here in ten minutes so I need to think of what to say to him. I don't even know if he wants kids. I mean yes we're engaged, but we have never really talked about having children before.  

I was in my own thoughts when suddenly my phone rang.  

"Yobosayo" I said.  

"Yobosayo, Yoseobs just left he'll be home in five" it was Dongwoon. Dongwoon is my best friend and was actually the one to introduce me and Yoseobbie to each other.  

"I'm really nervous woonie, I don't know how to tell him." I cried.  

"Seohee, calm down" he said.  

"I can't woonie, what happens if he leaves me, what if he says that he doesn't want kids and just walks out" I said as I felt a year escape my eye.

"Seohee, don't talk like that. I know for a fact that he won't walk out on you. You are engaged and i think it'll take more than a child to scare hyung away" Woonie chuckled.  

*knock knock*  

"Oh, annyeongwoonie he's here" I said.

"Seohee hwaiting!" he exclaimed.  

"Gomawo woonie" I thanked and hung up the phone.  

"Hiya baby" greeted Yoseob as he came through the door.  I guess he could tell that i was a little out of it as he asked if i was ok. "I-i have something to say. Please wait until i have finished talking and then you can say something. I don't think i'd be able to say it all if i get any interuptions" i was literally bricking it. 

"A-aresso, baby you're scaring me, have you been cheating on me?" He said.

"Ani" I shook my head at his suggestion.  

I took a deep breath "Do you remmeber what happened on the night of your debut?"i asked and i could see his cheeks turn pink. "Well, today i found out that i'm three months pregnant" I managed to say my words without chocking on then and I immediately closed my eyes, not really sure if i want to see his reaction.

I suddenly felt two arms wrapp around my waist and an unexpressible noise come from Yoseob.

I opened my eyes to see him smiling. "I'm going to be a father?" He asked. I nodded my head.  

"And your going to be the mother?" again I nodded, *Isn't that bit obvious*.

"Omo, I have to call my mom!" he exclaimed and then he started to jump all over the place like a baby himself. I just watched my fiancé jump around all over the place while calling his omma.


AN: this is one of the one shots from my beast oneshot book which has been uploaded on wattpad, click the link to be directed to the completed book, or wait until i upload them on here, which i am going to do anyway! Thank you for reading them!!

http://www.wattpad.com/16660739-b2st-oneshots