BTS - Taehyung (V)

Kpop One Shots

"Oppa, where are we going?" i asked Taehyung oppa as he dragged me down the road with him. We have been dating for four months and have (somehow) managed to keep it a secret from the media and the public. 

"Oppa, people will see us" i whined quietly as people were looking at us suspiciously as our hands were intertwined together. 

"Today" V suddenly spun on his heels in front of me as he came to a stop, taking me by surprise. 

"We're going to our dorm" he smiled.

"B-bwoh?!" i exclaimed, immediately wanting to turn back. "Oppa, they don't know about me though" i reminded him. 

"Well i think they should" he pouted.

"A-araseo" i sheeply smiled, giving into his adorable pout.

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Guys, this is Kim Suyok" V introduced me to the six innocent looking members whom were spread all over the dorms livingroom sofa and floor. 

"Annyeong" i smiled and bowed a little. 

"Annyeong" they all greeted back before two of the boys ran up to me, "Noona, are you V hyungs girlfriend?" asked one boy, grabbing my left.

"D-deh" i tripped over my wording, still shy at calling myself Taehyung oppas girlfriend in public. 

"Jincha?" asked the other boy, who took a hold of my right arm, and with that they started to guide me out of the livingroom and into one of the bedrooms before i could even greet the others and say goodbye to oppa.

*Taehyung POV*

"Yah, Jungkook! Jin!" i shouted, making my way to the room they dragged my girlfriend off too.  

"Yaaaaah v" rap mom whispered in my ear as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Just let them be. It's good that Jungkook has warmed up to her anyway." He reasoned. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked outraged at the thought of Jungkook getting cosy with MY girlfriend. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and fell onto the sofa with a huff. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

*suyok POV*

"Ommo, Jungkook you can't say that!" Me and Jin exclaimed at the same time. All three of us are sat on the two beds; Jin and Jungkook on one, me on the other. 

"Why not? It's true!" He exclaimed. 

"I asked if you'd ever kissed someone, I didn't ask for the details" Jin whined and nudged him in the arm, causing me to giggle. 

"Ok me next. I pick truth" I smiled at the two boys sat in front of me. 

*knock knock* 

We all turned to face the door. "Oppa" I smiled and stood up the grab his hand and pull him into the room. Taehyung immediately wrapped both of his arms around my waist making me blush. 

"Oppa" I giggled trying to get out of his grip which just lead to him tickling me to stop me from "escaping". 

*3rd Person*

Without the young couple knowing, the other boys of BTS had already entered the room and were watching the love birds with smug smiles and raised eyebrows.

*soyuk POV*

"Ahem" someone coughed. Me and oppa quickly pulled apart and saw the six (once innocent but now ty) members all looking at us with crossed arms. 

"Oops" was all oppa could say before  leaning in and giving me a shy and embarrassed kiss which triggered off the wolf whistles.