Kdrama: heirs/Heartstrings/MBLAQ

Kpop One Shots

This one shot features: Kim Tan (heirs), Lee Gyu Won (heartstrings) and Lee Joon (MBLAQ)

_-_-_-_

*kim tan POV*

 
"Cha eun sang, please don't do this. W-we'll find a way' I pleaded. 
 
My father had yet again interfered with my love life and now eun Sang is standing by the front door of the mansion, suitcase in one hand and a ticket in the other. 
 
"Just tell me where you're going and I'll follow you." I begged, holding her arm to make sure she doesn't leave. Although she hadn't spoken yet, I can still see the tears that trying to keep themselves hidden away. 
 
"I- I don't love you anymore" she spoke the words I never thought I'd hear. 
 
"Eu-"
 
"Bye tan" she left me there, standing in the cold as she dragged her feet away from the house. Her mother has already gone, and I remember the night Eun Sang sat in the wine cellar until morning, just sitting there, depressed because of her mothers whereabouts- which she never told me. 
 
"Tan, where are you going?" Called my mother, wine glass in hand. 
"Your eyes are so red, have you been crying?" She asked coming closer to me. 
 
"Mian Omma, I'll be back soon" I told her before kissing her cheek and leaving after eun sang whilst wiping my eyes. 
 
*lee joon POV*
 
"Joon, TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID?!!" Yelled Kim tan. 
 
"W-well. S-s-she told me n-n-not to say a-anything" I stuttered in shock of Tans sudden change in tone and volume. 
 
"Joon, just tell me" he looked tired as he wiped his eyes yet again. 
 
"She's going to naju" I told him, telling him the one thing that eun sang trusted me to NOT tell tan. 
 
"I could kiss you" he exclaimed before drinking the last of his soju bottle and running away from the alcohol tent we're sat in, into the night. 
 
I hugged before checking my phone. I pulled the hood of my reindeer onsie over my blonde hair and fixed my big black framed glasses before ordering another bottle of soju. 
 
I took one sip....then another....and another. "Yaaaah~" I whined "why can't I get a girlfriend?" I asked into the still air, the soju not affecting me at all yet my own personality making me childish. 
 
"Hareobaji please call me when you get this" I heard a voice not too far away. I looked up from my glass to see a girl walking towards me table. She was too busy talking to see that I was sitting here. 
 
When she sat down, I noticed her big glasses, and the sheep onsie hoodie she had pulled over her head, just like me. 
 
She ordered a soju bottle and huffed as she finally looked up to see me. 
 
"Oh, mian" she bowed her head slightly before going to stand up. 
 
"It's fine, you can sit"
 
"Thanks" she thanked before her phone started to ring "har- oh joon hee. Ani, it's ok, it's just a string.....ani ani.....araseo.....annyeong" 
 
"Great" I mumbled 
 
"What was that?" Asked the mysterious girl as the old woman who owned the tent placed a soju bottle on the table. 
 
"Another great girl is sat in front of me...and she has a boyfriend" I pouted, not realising it. 
 
"I-I don't have a boyfriend" she giggled. 
 
"Jincha" I looked up surprised. "Oh, did he dump you, is that why you're here?" I asked her. 
 
"Ani" she huffed. "I've just come from a competition at school. You see, I play the gayageum - an old string instrument- and we were competing against this pop/rock band." She took another swig of soju "and my grandad was there" she choked "and just as we were about to finish" *sniff* "my string broke an-and-" she started to cry as she remembered the memories of humiliation. 
 
"Oh!"I exclaimed before rushing to the other side of the table to comfort the crying girl. 
 
As I looked closely to her, however, I realised she looked like somebody I know, I just can't figure out who. 
 
"You know, you remind me of someone" I told her, just getting a giggle in response. 
 
*kim tan POV*
 
"Cha Eun sang!" I called for the final time before slowly coming to a stop. There, on the beach in front of me, was Eun sang. 
 
I ran towards her and didn't stop until I knew she could see me. 
 
When she turned around I couldn't help but feel pain by looking at her face. Travelling all night was definitely the best thing I could have done considering the tear stains on her face. 
 
"K-k-Kim tan" she looked shocked.
 
"Eun sang....lee joon told me everything" I rushed, wanting nothing more than to hold her in my arms. 
 
Eun sang didn't do or say anything. She was silent for the whole time. 
 
"Listen, Eun sang, we'll sort it out. Well get my farther to realise. I'll buy your mom a house I'll-" 
 
"You think you can buy me with a house for my mom?" She asked, pushing me back. 
 
"Listen. Eun sang. I'm saying that I would do ANYTHING to get you back in my life, and I love you so much that I would buy you anything you and your family needs." I confessed to her. 
 
"Kim ta-" 
 
I cut her off by a simple kiss. A simply, cheeky Kiss is all it takes to woo my girl....
 
___________
An: this is the first ever kdrama one shot that I have written and was requested by AmyWtsn hope u like it!!