BigBang - Seungri

Kpop One Shots


She's beautiful, was the first thought of Lee Seunghyuns day. Every morning would be the same; Wake up, kiss his beautiful girlfriend on the lips - making sure she doesn't wake up, get ready for work, plant a soft kiss on her forehead and then leave their shared house for his schedule, but not before leaving a 'Good Morning' message on her bed side table. But he wouldn't change it for the world.

____

"Welcome to this weeks epsiode of Running Man, i'm Yoo Jae Suk...."

Jae Suk introduced the show, whilst Seungri was stood just behind the camera. When his name was called he ran onto the field, following in Taeyangs' footsteps, and did his own mini introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm BigBangs' Seungri" bowing, everybody clapped as the rest of the BigBang members made their way onto the show.
 
"Waaah" Yoo Jae Suk exclaimed as all the guests had mingled into the sea of presenters, "Today we have not only BigBang, but also Garry is back after his comeback promotions"
 
"Monday Couple!" a sudden scream was heard as Lee Kwangsoo and HaHa held hands, mocking Jihyo's non-existant relationship with Garry.
 
"Speaking of Monday Couple, isn't this epsiode going to be bradcasted on Valentines day?"
 
"That's right! So we have a question for all of our guests." The field suddenly became silent.
 
"Bwoya~, why'd it get so quiet?" Jongkook laughed, sparking laughter from others. After all the laughter died down Jae Suk continued, "So BigBang, do you have any plans for Valentines day?"
 
Gdragon and TOP instantly hugged each other, "Hyung is taking me on a date".
 
"Hyuuung, why didn't you ask me on a date?" Kwangsoo complained to his 'Jae Suk Hyung'.
 
"Like i'd want to be seen with you" Jae Suk complained, causing another chorus of moans to come from Kwangsoo.
 
"What about you Seungri, do you have any plans this Valentines day?" the PD suddenly asked. Seungris' bandmates stopped what they were doing and listen cautiously, knowing that their maknae was in a loving relationship already.
 
______
 
Valentines Day
 
"Mmmm, good morning" Yu Dellinger moaned as she was awoken by a pair of strong arms cradeling her, and a pair of lips softly kissing up, and down her neck.
 
"Morning beautiful" Seungri smiled, holding his precious girl closer to him.
 
"W-why are you still here? Don't you have a schedule?" Dellinger whispered, not wanting his warmth to disappear. 
 
"Ani. Do you not remember what day today is?" Seungri whispered back, lovingly. Yu Dellinger didn't reply as she had no idea what today could be. 
 
Is it our anniversary already?, she thought. No, it couldn't be here already!
 
"Come on, your favourite programe is about to start" Seungri spoke, pulling back from the hug, and picking her up bridal style, carrying her into the livingroom, still wrapped up in her blanket. 
 
"I love you so much" he whispered in her ear, as he placed her down.
 
He's so loving today, maybe it's because he doesn't have a schedule today, Dellinger thought. 
 
_______
 
"Yeogi" Seungri smiled as he passed a hot mug of tea to his girl. 
"Thank you" she smiled warmly to him as he snuggled against her under the blanket as 'Running Man' started.
 
"Oh, were you in this?" Dellinger asked when she saw a clip of her boyfriend in the opening VT. She received a smirk from her boyfriend when he saw how happy she was that he was on her favourite show.
 
Seungri leaned closer to Dellinger and pecked her on the cheek. "Why didn't you tell me?" She pouted.
 
"Because it was meant to be a surprise" he chuckled, pressing kisses up and down her neck. Seungri wanted Dellinger to feel loved - even if she did foget what day it was.
_____
 
*Yu Dellinger POV*
 
"Speaking of Monday Couple, isn't this epsiode going to be bradcasted on Valentines day?"
 
"It's valentines day?!" i exclaimed. I instantly turned to Seungri oppa.
 
"Oppa, mianhae" I pouted as i put my tea on the table and wrapped my arms around his neck. Kissing his lips a couple of times i heard Seungri oppa chuckle. 
 
"It's okay baby, you can make it up to me later" he wiggled his eyebrows, giving me his usually 'suggestive' look. 
 
"Araseo" I whispered by his ear, making sure to blow my breath down his neck. It's one of his turn ons >.<
 
I unwrapped my arms and snuggled into his chest, pulling the blanket closer to me as i carried on watching the television.
 
I smiled in awe when oppa appeared on the screen. "Waaah, you look so handsome" I giggled. Seungri tightened his embrace around me in responce. I turned my attention back to the television as Kwangsoo started to joke about not being asked on a date. 
 
"What about you Seungri, do you have any plans this Valentines day?" asked a voice from behind the camera. 
 
On the television, Seungri turned to the camera and smirked. He his lips and said, "Of course i have", the whole crew were silent in shock, "This year i am going to spend it with my girlfriend. She's a big fan of the show so i know for a fact that she's watching it now." he smiled.
 
"Awe. So do you have any words to say to her?" asked Jihyo, smiling. The camera once again focused on Seungri. 
 
"Saranghae, nouie yeojachingu, Yu Dellinger" and with that, he blew a kiss to the camera.
 
"You....didn't" i was in shock. "You actually just told the nation that we're dating!" i exclaimed as i jumped out of the blanket and onto his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck as my legs straddled his lap. 
 
"Yes. Yes i did" he nodded, nanchalantly as he placed his hands on my waist.
 
"Nado saranghae" i whispered, locking lips with him. 
 
"Is this....you...making it up....to me?" Seungri oppa asked as he kissed back. I didn't need to reply as he grabbed the blanket and covered us both with it as he laid me on the sofa and attacked me with his sweet kisses.

This chapter was requested by HopelessMidori. Im really sory for the loooong wait. As you can tell, i tried to incorporate 'Running Man' into this one shot! I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes as i have not yet edited this chapter. 

Here are a few gifs to make you smile.