SHINee - Minho

Kpop One Shots

*Mia POV*

"Oppa, when do you finish work?" i asked.

"In a couple hours baby, why?" asked my boyfriend who was on the other end of the phone. "How many days do you have off afterwards?" i asked, completely ignoring his question. "Only two days, me and the boys still have to prepare for our concert next week." he sighed. I nodded my head, then realised that he couldn't see me.

"Great, we should go camping then" i stated.

"M-mwo?!" he exclaimed. 

"We should go camping in a caravan, just the two of us. Imagine it; just the two of us in the middle of nowhere, finally getting some peace and quiet, and time to ourselves." i dreamed. I could hear his sigh on the other end of the phone as he imagined the scene aswell.

"I've got to go babe, i'll see you tonight and we can talk about it" he said.

"Ok, don't strain yourself to much, tell Taeminnie i said hi, love you" i said.

"Ok, love you too, bye" he replied.

"Bye" was the last word spoken out of my mouth before the phone call ended. 

I put my phone on the glass table in front of me, picked up the remote and pressed play on the T.V. As you can tell, i don't have a job. Minho - my boyfriend - says that because he's in SHINee, he earns enough money for the both of us, considering we live together. I tried arguing about it, and even got a job as a music shop assistant, but when Minho found out he made me quit. He cares for me, loves me, and looks after me and that's all i could ever want.

-_-_-_-_-_-

It's now 9 p.m and Minho should be back in half an hour. I was so bored that i started to flick through the channels on the television. 

Flick....Loooove is the moment!~ Flick.... up next on CBS is City Hunter Flick....I don’t know when it started either. But now, I can’t be without you.*

I finally settled on watching Boys Over Flowers. I swear my boyfriend is the most loved male on T.V, you can't switch to a single channel without his y face invading the screen and shooting you dead with his smile. Not that i mind, obviously. 

I shuffled in my spot a few times to get myself comfy again and watched the drama.

Before i knew it, it had ended.

"Watching me on T.V again. Even when i'm gone you can't get enough of me, can you Mia?" asked a voice right by my ear. I jumped as i didn't hear him enter the house. 

"ahh, Nollatjana!(you scared me)" i exclaimed. He just started to laugh at my shocked face. He carried on teasing, still taking cover by standing behind the sofa. I turned around so i was kneeling on the sofa, whilst facing him. I grabbed his arms and pulled him over the back of the sofa, he started to laugh, which set me off in giggles as we both ended up rolling onto the floor, being careful of the table. 

We came to a hault and we looked each other in the eye, still lying on the floor. The next thing we know, we are both splitting our sides from laughter, rolling on the floor. I know twelve young men that would say we were  'Rolling like buffalos". This thought made me laugh harder and i could literally feel the tears rolling down my cheek.

After we calmed down, we were just lying on the floor, still not be bothered to get up properly. "This is why i love you" i suddenly said. Minho turned so he was on his side, i copied him. He reached out and cupped my face with his hand. "You're my bestfriend, we've done everything together since we were little. You never forgot about me even after you became famous and i just love the fact that you are who you are. Thank you" my voice got quieter and quieter until my last two words where just whispers.

"I love you too Mia. Since the first day i met you, i knew i had to make you mine. I can't believe i'm inlove with my bestfriend. You're everything and more to me, and i couldn't ask for anything else" he said, a teasing smile then crept onto his face

"Oh, and Taemin says 'hi' " he added. 

I giggled at his little side note. "We should leave tonight if we're going to make it to the caravan in time for midnight" he said. My face lit up at his words as i couldn't believe what he was saying. "Really? We can go?!" i exclaimed. He nodded his head and i immediately got up ran to our bedroom to start packing.

*Minho POV*

Mia ran out of the room and straight into the bedroom. When she was finally out of sight, i reached into my pocket, pulling out the object that, fortunately, didn't fall out my pocket as we rolled. I opened it's little latch, smiling at it's contents, wondering if Mia will like it. *Of course she will, she always apreciates what you do for her* i thought. 

Suddenly the door to the livingroom opens and a happy looking Mia appears. I quickly stuff the object back into my pocket, and luckily, Mia didn't see it. "Aren't you coming to pack?" she asked. I nodded my head and smiled as my responce. I got up off of the floor, walked towards Mia and held her hand as she led us both into the bedroom.

At the caravan 

"I got the firewood" i huffed as i carried the heavy lump of wood towards Mina, who had just finished with fixing up the food. I placed the wood down in one heap and took out the matches from my pocket, and lit a fire. 

"Here you go babe" Mia smiled, handing me my plate of food. We sat down next to each other, happily, and began eating.

*Mia's POV*

After a few minutes of eating, my voice decided to be the one that would break the silence in the atmosphere. "I'm so glad we did this"  I turned my head to Minho, who had almost finished. "Me too, we have always needed some time to ourselfs, and here we have no fans, no band members, no managers, no press..." he started "...Just us" i finished off, knowing what he was going to say. 

We both set down our plates on the table as a cold breeze passes us by. I shivered as i was only wearing a t-shirt. "Here" Minho gave me his coat. I gladly accepted it "Thank you" and wore it to warm me up. 

I put my arms through the sleeves, and to warm up my hands, i put them in the pockets.

"Huh, what's this?" i asked. Minho looked alarmed and his face went bright red. I went to pull it out, but Minho held onto my arm. "Before you see it, please don't freak out. I have had this for a while now and i just couldn't find the right time, but now that you've found it, i guess now is as good a time as ever" he said, finally letting go of my arm. 

I pull my hand out of the pocket slowly, still clutching the box-like object in my hand. When i brought the object into view, i saw that it was a black velvet box with a latch on it. 

My breathing stopped as Minho took the box out of my hand and knelt down on one knee infront of me.

*Minho POV*

"Mia, like i said earlier; Ever since i first met you, i knew i always had to be with you, i'm inlove with my bestfriend. I'd go to the end of the earth and back if it was to make you smile. I just can't express how madly inlove with you i am" Mia already had tears streaming down her face. I grabbed her hand and slowly kissed it. "Mia, will you grant me my wish of being the happiest guy on the planet, and marry me?" i asked her. It took less than a heart beat for her to answer. "Yes, yes Minho, i'll marry you" she chocked on her words. I placed the ring on her finger and pulled her by the hand to stand up. I picked her up in my arms and spun her around as she wrapped her hands around my neck. 

When he came to a slow stop, i put her back onto the ground. "I think we should go celebrate" i said and started wiggling my eyebrows. She looked shocked, to which i replied."I'm kidding" she looked relieved and layed her head on my shoulder.

"Minho, i can't believe you are in my life. I know i don't deserve you, and for staying with me, and being by my side for the past 15 years, i would do anything to make you the happiesst guy on the planet" she mumbled into the quiet night. 

I started to rock us slowly from side to side as i her hair. "15 years already. I can still remember when we first met when we were 10" i said. 

"Same" she replied. She lifted her head from my shoulder, grabbed my hand and led me into the caravan where i get to sleep with the love of my life, and soo-to-be Mrs. Lee Mia, in my arms"


AN: I said i'd have it finished before the end of the day, and here i am, sat at my latop at 22:48 P.M in the pitch black, finishing it off. Goodness me i sound lonely. Anywhooo~, this oneshot was requested by MinMiShine94, hope you like it. Because it's really late i haven't edited this chapter so please excuse the any spellings, grammar and for some reason the font kept changing and i don't know what the defualt font is (i like that one the best) as it doesn't tell me. Niiiight!!!

Oh! Don't forget to request a one shot in the comment section.