You cooked Yoongi......

Kpop One Shots

......Lunch.


"Look honey, it's only going to be one night." My father sighed, my hair as I laid in his arms on the sofa.

"I know" I mumbled, "It's just that it's always like this. Just when I think everything is okay, you and Mum leave again."

"I know, and I'm truly sorry" he sighed, "Maybe you could invite Yoongi over?" He suggested. Leaning up from him I looked at him in disbelief.

"Appa~" I whined.

"What?" Chuckling he sat up too, "He's a sensible young man. I trust him"

"You've met Yoongi, but I don't think you've met Suga" I laughed, standing up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen, to where my phone was plugged in on the worktop. I had one unread message from the boy in question.

You free tonight??

I smiled sadly down at my phone, and typed back a response;

As always :( wanna come round?

Hearing shuffling behind me, I instantly dropped my phone back onto the counter and turned to see my mother pulling a suitcase into the kitchen.

"I thought you were only going for one night?" I frowned, helping her carry the heavy suitcase.

"That was the plan, dear yes - I've just had a call from the company and they need a few more things sorting out whilst we're there" She looked more excited than sorry, but she gave me a hug nonetheless.

"How many days?" I asked, accepting the truth.

"Only three" she replied, planting a kiss on my head. This day just gets worse and worse.

The silence was destroyed by a ping coming from my phone. I turned around so fast in my mothers arms that I thought I'd given myself whiplash.

"Someone expecting a call?" My mother laughed, watching me as I danced towards my phone.

"Just waiting for Yoongi to reply. I've invited him round for dinner, since you guys'll be leaving soon" I unlocked my phone with a slide of my finger on the screen, and opened my messages.

Of course I'll be there Princess :*

"Woah there, you don't have to blush so much!" My mother exclaimed, peeking at my phone over my shoulder.

"I'm not!" I locked my phone hid my face behind my long auburn locks.

"Honey, you ready?" My father asked, sauntering into the kitchen. He wrapped an arm around my mothers waist and kisses her cheek.

"Of course I am!"

"Wait, you're going now?" I asked.

"Sorry baby girl, we need to be there by 10pm, otherwise Jared will go crazy. You know how he is" my mother reasoned.

"Right, Jared - of course" running a hand through my hair, I smiled at them both and bid them good bye.

Standing there whilst watching them leave was so hard. It felt like good bye, but somehow I felt like there wouldn't be a 'hello'.

Bringing me out of my thoughts was another ping. Opening up my message, I saw that it was another one from Yoongi.

Will there be any food?

I smiled at the request and answered with a sweet, and simple "sure".

Great, be there at 7 then Princess XD

-_-_-_-_-

"Oh my god this could not be happening?!" I exclaimed, opening up the rice cooker and seeing burnt rice. This afternoon has been terrible; first I over cook the bean sprouts, then the meat is turned to charcoal and now the rice is too chewy.

"I can't serve this!" Checking my watch I realise that Yoongi will be here any second.

"It's too late to order a take out!" A voice called through the hallways.

"Yoongi?!" I called. Quickly shutting the rice cooker I run into the hallway to see my best friend closing the front door and taking off his shoes.

"Hey princess" he greets, wrapping me in a hug. He always greets me like this, and to be perfectly honest....it's nice.

We stood in silence, just wrapped in each other's arms until I heard what could easily be mistaken for a choking noise. "What's that smell?"

I pulled myself out of his arms put my hands up in defence. "I maaaay have slightly over cooked the dinner"

Smiling sheepishly I stood still as Yoongi walked straight past me and sat down at the dining table.

"You still want to eat it?"

"It can't be that bad. I want to taste my princess's cooking" he beamed. I couldn't help but giggle when he said that and immediately spun around to hide my blush.

Looking at all of the dishes on the table you'd think i had made the perfect meal, and Yoongi smiled up at me as I placed a bowl of rice in front of him.

"Bone Apple Tea" he says, grabbing his chopsticks. I sit there for a few seconds wondering how he really could have just said that.

"Er.....Suga, it's Bon Appetit" I said, watching as he closed his mouth before he could fit any food inside.

"I don't like it when you call me Suga" he pouts.

"But all of your friends call you that," I reasoned, "Am I not your friend?"

"Of course you are Princess. I just - I just prefer to hear you call me Yoongi. 'Suga' is my business name."

"What do you me-" I was interrupted by a shovel of rice being scooped up and shovelled into his mouth. I gazed at him intently, resting my head on my hand as I watched him chew, and chew, and chew his rice.

"Oh no. Is it really that bad?" I asked, scooping my own rice with my spoon and slowly put it in my mouth. My tastebuds were immediately attacked by salt, and chewiness, and everything that rice was not supposed to be. Grabbing a napkin, I heard Yoongi chuckling to himself, as I spat out my rice.

"Yoongi you don't have to pretend to like it." I told him as I started to clear the table away of all the food.

"But it came from you! How can I not eat it princess?" Stunned, I watched as he swallowed and willingly ate another spoonful of my rice.

I sat there for a good twenty minutes just chatting, and watching Yoongi as he ate my food.

"You really didn't have to eat that" I told him as he finished swallowing the last of his food.

"What are you talking about Princess, I loved it!"

"I'm glad you did," I laughed, "but I have the pizza place on speed dial - you don't mind if I ring them?" I asked. I watched as his face expressed confliction, and I knew he was contemplating on ordering food for himself, when suddenly his phone buzzed.He quickly picked it up and answered it, walking away from the table.

"Hey.....what now?......kinda, yeah, I'm wit-.......can't it wait, I really just wan-.......HE'S WHAT?!.......right well bloody keep him there 'til I sort him out. He's not supposed to go until I say so..........10 minutes"

I couldn't quite hear his conversation, but I knew that he was angry.

"Yoongi?" I whispered, shocked that he had raised his voice. I'd never heard him shout, and I never want to again. It's really scary. "Yoongi what's wrong?" He walked back towards me, and pulled me in for a big hug.

"I'm sorry Princess, I really wanted to stay. How about you order me a ham and pineapple pizza, and I'll be back in time to pay. My treat" Nodding my head slowly I stared up at him, his big, bright, beautiful eyes staring back at me.

Yoongi left me standing there, alone in my house, with no other feeling than a tingling sensation on the corner of my lips where his once were a few seconds ago.


AN: SOOOOO this one shot clearly has some explaining to do which is why I've decided to make a part 2 (but still keeping the tradition of basing it off a tweet).

Originally published on wattpad: 25/06/17