BTS - Suga

Kpop One Shots

^ He looks really cute in a suit and in this picture. :3 ^


"Lee Jieun!" I hear my name being called from his office as I sit at my small desk, going through all of his appointments and calling them up to make sure they came. I stand up and brush myself down to make sure I look presentable for him and then I enter his office. 

"Yes, Min Yoongi?" I ask as I walk up to his desk and bow slightly. He looks up at me from the papers on his desk. 

"I need you cancel my appointments from six tonight. Tell them they can rearrange another day to come." He tells me as he hands me the papers with all the appointments details on. 

"Yes, Sir. I'll get right to it." I say and then turn to leave. As I get to the door I hear him clear his throat and I look at him and see that he is holding his tie. Which isn't done up and he is completely useless when it comes to doing up ties. I walk back to his desk and set the papers down at I walk around his desk as he stands.

"What would I do without you Jieun?" He smiles at me and I return his smile and begin to do his tie. While I'm doing his tie, he glances at me from time to time only to look away as if I had caught him staring. 

"There. Now you're clients will think you are a respectful young man." I say as I finish his tie and pick up the papers again. 

"Thank you so much." He replies and then sits back down and continues to go through the papers on his desk. I walk out and go to my desk. I sigh as I sink back into my leather chair. My feelings get worse every time I see his face. Why have I allowed myself to fall for my boss? Let alone the fact that he is engaged to another woman already. I just wish things were simpler and I would be able to confess my feelings to him. But it never will be. 

***

After I finish work, my best friend Jin calls me to go and eat with him. So, I'm currently sat with him in a little restaurant not too far from the office; at his request as he doesn't like me traveling too far alone in the dark. I slowly sip at my drink as he does the same. 

"So, how was work today?" He asks me and pokes my cheek. I playfully glare at him before we both share a little laugh between us. 

"It was okay, I guess." I shrug my shoulders and eat more of my food. I notice the frown on his face and guess that he is most likely going to ask about it. 

"Why?" He puts his drink down and looks at me with concern. I try to say why, but the words don't seem to want to come out as I look at him. I shake my head and look down at my food. 

"I can't keep seeing him. It hurts too much to see him and have the thought that he will never love me the way that he loves her." 

*** (Suga P.O.V.) ***

I walk into the restaurant with Seul Bi by my side. She wanted me to take her out as she said she had something that she wanted to talk about. I, being the good man I am, have brought her here as she wished. We are shown to our seats and when I look up, I see Lee Jieun sat at a table with another man. 

"What are you staring at?" Seul Bi asks as she looks around the restaurant. I shake my head out of the daze I was in and smile at her. 

"Nothing. But anyway, what was it you wanted to tell me?" 

*** (Lee Jieun P.O.V.) ***

"Oh no." I gasp as I look up and Min Yoongi walking over to a table with Seul Bi. Jin turns around and sees him too and then turns back around as he bites his lip, thinking. 

"Right,  you are going to focus on me and try to imagine he isn't there. You can't let yourself fall more for him. You can do this Jieun." Jin tells me as he takes my hand and smiles at me. I nod my head and take a deep breath as we continue to eat and talk about silly little things. 

The plan is working. That is until Seul Bi stands and leaves a broken hearted looking Yoongi. What just happened between them? 

"Jin Oppa, I think Seul Bi just called off the wedding with Yoongi," I say as I watch Yoongi stand, throw money on the table and then walk out of the restaurant. 

"Leave him to think. If he opens up about it to you, then you should be there for him. But don't think that this is a way for you to get with him." Jin warns me and I glare at him for this last comment. 

"I wouldn't do that to him. As much as I want to, I would never do that." I reply before I continue throughout the rest of the night worrying about Yoongi. 

Lay in bed staring up at the ceiling as I think about all the pain that Yoongi must be going through. He loved Seul Bi with all of his heart and more. I can't imagine the pain in his heart that he must be feeling right now. 

I jump up from bed as I hear someone banging on my front door and I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the door. I open it to find a drunken Yoongi stand there; well wobbling there. He half opens his eyes to look at me and smiles. 

"Ah, Lee Jieun. I found you!" He laughs and then walks into my apartment, pushing past me if I may add. 

"Aish, I should pay you more so you can get a bigger house." He says as he walks around my apartment and follows the corridor down to my bedroom. 

"Yah! Get out of there!" I yell as I run into my bedroom to find him sat on the floor next to my bed with his back resting against the edge of my bed. He looks up at me and then starts laughing to himself. 

"Why are you yelling at your Oppa like that?" He asks as he tries to stand up and walks over to me. 

"Come on, time to go to bed," He says as he pulls me by my wrist towards my bed. I try to pull my wrist away from him, but to no avail. He lays on my bed and then pulls me with him. I struggle against his grip on me as he pulls me into his arms. 

"Yoongi! What are you doing?!" I yell at him and he looks down at me. His grip loosens and he sighs. 

"Minahe. I just want someone to hold and you're the only person who hasn't left me yet." He says as tears come up to his eyes. I reach up and put my hand on his face and wipe away the tear the falls down his cheek. 

"I saw what happened. I know why you are upset. Which is why I'm willing to help you. So, please... get better Oppa." I whimper as he holds me again and we both fall into our dreams. If this is what he would want from me then I'll do it. If he needs a friend, then I'll be that friend. I will always stand by his side no matter what. 


AN: Another one shot completed and this one was requested by BloopGloop. I hope this met your standards and if not then I'm so sorry! But I hope you enjoyed! :3 

- Casper