SuperJuior - Ryeowook

Kpop One Shots

 

Edit 23/09/17 : I have finally found a computer to update my one shots!!

AN: This one shot is based back when SuperJunior first debuted (facts,songs and members will be all muddled up as to fit the story aaaaand, i don't know the full history of SUJU - Sorry,Sorry!)


"Gracy, hi, we've come up with an idea on how to promote your debut album! Please, take a seat."

Those were the words that CEO Lee Soo Man spoke to me as I entered his office. You could already see the dollar signs in his eyes, but hey this is my dream!

"Really?" I asked, sitting in the chair that sat opposite his desk, "That's great" 

"So recently, we debuted a boy band, as you know, and they're going to be filming a music video for their song 'Sorry Sorry' " he  smiled. 

"Ah, Superjunior!" i exclaimed, accidentally letting my fan girl side slip.

"Deh! Since their fame and popularity is rising quickly, we're going to cast you as the main actor in their new MV" he told me, handing over a small contract, "We just need you to sign this so we can transfer the money to your account" 

Picking up the contract I skimmed over the financial information and read the conditions below;

1) I, Gracy, will participate in SuperJunior's new Music Video 'Sorry, Sorry'

2) I, Gracy, will give SuperJunior the majority of the credit for their new Music Video 'Sorry, Sorry'

3) I, Gracy, will participate in all of SuperJuniors' stage performances for their new song 'Sorry, Sorry'

"Stage performances?" I asked, reading the third condition aloud. 

"Of course!" he exclaimed, "You'll be able to get the full experience before debuting as a solo artist. It helps to boost your confidence" he nodded handing me a pen so I could sign on the dotted line.

"When do rehearsals start?" I asked my soon to be manager as he stood behind me.

"Tomorrow, 9am. So get some sleep, 'cause you'll need it!" and with that i was excused from Soo Man's office, along with my manager.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ok, and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, and 1, and 2, and 3, and 4!" The choreographer yelled over the music. Super Junior were rehearsing the dance moves for the stage performance that was coming up. I was stood outside the practise room with my manager, waiting for them to finish. 

"What does my schedule look like oppa?" I asked, leaning over my managers shoulder to read his diary. 

"Let's see" he sang, flipping through the pages, "You have rehearsals all this week, 9am 'til 10pm. On Saturday you're recording the music video - that's an all day event - and then the first stage performance is next Tuesday, so that leaves you....with two days rest!" he chirped, smiling at me.

"Bwoyah? I only get two days? What's with that?" i asked.

"You better get use to it if you want to be a star!" a voice exclaimed from behind me. I spun 'round to see Ryeowook leaning on the door frame to the studio. His hair was drenched in sweat, and he held a water bottle in one hand, as the other slightly adjusted his beanie. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" I bowed quickly, making sure to cover my blush with my hair.

"Annyeong" he laughed, "Hyung, i'll be taking Gracy from you!" he told my manager before grabbing my arm and pulling me into the dance studio.

"Oppa annyeong!" I bid goodbye, hearing the door slam shut behind me.

"Guys, this is Gracy. She's going to be working with us on our music video" Ryeowook's voice rang throughout the room. The boys who were scattered around the room turned to face us.

"Gracy?" One boy asked.

"Yah idiot! She's the new SM soloist" another boy explained, hitting the first boy slightly on the head. I let out a chuckle as i watched the boys argue over who i was. It was cute.

Ryeowook let go of my arm as we came to a stop in the middle of the room. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, jeonun Gracy imnida" I bowed, introducing myself. At the sound of my voice, the boys all ran towards me. Out of instinct I hid behind the closest thing next to me....which so happened to be Ryeowook. Said boy turned his head slightly, and i could see the shocked expression upon his face.

"G-guys, i think you're scaring her" he told them. My grasp on his shirt became loose as the rest of the band slowly backed up.

"Mianhe" a couple boys bowed, whilst one just stood there rubbing the back of his neck.

"A-aniyo" i replied, standing up straight, and walking from behind my 'wall'. "Gwaenchana" i smiled, making sure to give them my eye smile. 

After introductions, i found out that it was Kyuhyun who had hit Sungmin on the head, and that it was Shindong who had run at full pelt towards me. We all sat in a circle as the boys wiped away their sweat with towels and downed a bottle of water each. 

"Wah, you guys must be working really hard" i exclaimed, watching them fan themselves. 

"We've been here since 6am" Leeteuk yawned, trying to keep himself awake. From watching them earlier the choreography looked really difficult, no wonder he was tired. 

"We best go get changed before the choreographer comes back" Kyuhyun spoke, eyeing Ryeowook who just walked through the door in a new set of clothes.

"Aiiish, but i'm so tired" Siwon whined along with Kibum .

"YAH!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Y-yah? YAH! I'm older than you!" Kibum yelled back, standing up in mock rage. 

"By like 12 months" Kyuhyun retorted, following him up and out the door.

"Come then bro!" you could hear Kibum from outside the studio. 

"I can't miss this" Henry exclaimed, running after them.

The other members soon left to go and get changed, except for Ryeowook. 

Silence.

"So," He started as he sat down opposite me, "How do you like SM so far?"

And that's the sentence that sparked off mine and Wookie's relationship. Everyday i would arrive at the studio an hour earlier than i was supposed to, and meet him inside. Here, we'd have an hour to ourselves to just talk, laugh, dance, rap and sing together. 

"Morning" i chirped as i saw Ryeowook sat on the sofa in the corner of the studio.

"Good morning" he replied, in English.

"Not going to lie, but i have no idea what you just said" i told him as i plopped down next to him, and swung my legs up so they were resting on his lap. 

"Comfy?" he asked in disbelief, looking down at my legs.

"Yep, thanks!" i laughed. It's hard to believe, but within the past five days that we've known each other, we've become best friends, and deep down i know that i've got feelings for him, but with our current situations I don't think i'd ever have the courage to bring it up with him.

"Ready for today?" Ryeowook asked. I looked towards him to see him resting his left hand on my leg, whilst he held his phone in his right hand.

"Why? What's happening today?" i sighed, mentally burning a hole in his hand with my gaze. 

"Yah come on Gracy, don't tell me you forgot already?" he exclaimed. He just stared at ne, waiting for my answer.

"We're filming the music video today" he told me with a 'duh' expression.

"Oh yeah, I knew that" i chuckled, looking down at my phone to avoid his gaze. He must think i'm really forgetful now, urgh!

After a while of just talking and laughing, i noticed that his hand was ever so slightly making its way up my leg. It started at the bottom where my trouser leg started, and now he's hovering slightly above my knee. 

*Stand up!* My brain screamed at me.

"You guys ready to go?" Heechul asked as he bounced into the studio. 

"YES!" I exclaimed, jumping into action, but ended up flipping off from the sofa, and landing face first on the floor.

"We'll just be a minute" I could literally hear Ryeowooks' smirk as he rested his feet on top of me, whilst i was still planking the floor. 

_-_-_-_-_-_

"I hate you" I mumbled as i was pushed onto the coach that would take the SuperJunior boys and myself to the filming location.

"You love me princess, and you know it" Ryeowook joked as he plonked himself down next to me.

"Yah, no domestics on here please!" Kyuhyun sang as he walked past us and sat in the seat next to Yesung. 

'Princess' did he just really call me Princess? I started to fan myself with my hand, hoping my blush won't rise to my cheeks. 

"EEEy, she's blushing" a voice called from behind us.

"I-i'm not" I stuttered....great -_-'' 

Nobody dared to say anything, and Ryeowook just bumped his shoulder into mine - causing me to turn to look at him - and gave me that oh-so-handsome smirk. 

"Shut up" i mumbled.

"I didn't say anything Gracy" he chuckled, and with that the coach set off, and all the way there the boys would tease me and Wookie; saying that we were an item, and more than just best friends. This made Wookie just as embarrassed as me by the time we got to the set.

"Yah, geumanhae" he whined as Zhou Mi wiggled his eyebrows at him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Well done today everybody. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!" Superjunior's manager praised us. 

"oh, oppa!" I called, seeing my manager pull up in his black car.

*Ryeowook POV*

"Oh, oppa!" Gracy called before running off in the direction of a car that just pulled onto set.

"Oppa?" came Shindong's voice from behind me, "Sorry bro, but i think she's taken" he laughed, placing a hand on my shoulder in sympathy.

"Don't touch me" i shrugged his hand off, and walked back to the coach, not giving a second thought as to who was about to get out of the vehicle. 

She's taken. Gracy is already with another man! After - after everything i put myself through just to show her that i like her, and she's already seeing somebody else?!

As i sat down on the coach, i pulled my phone out to see i had a missed message from Gracy.

FROM: Gracy<3

Sorry Wookie, manager oppa came to collect me as i have an emergency meeting with Lee Soo Man. Mianhe!

"Ah, cham" i laughed as everybody piled onto the coach, " 'oppa' is her manager". Looking out of the window i saw Gracy getting into the different car. Man, even the back of her head is perfect. 

_-_-_-_-_-_

*Gracy POV*

"Okay everybody, ten minutes. Boys remember your starting positions, and Gracy you start off stage. Remember that you only enter on the chorus!" The director of the performance informed us...again, before disappearing backstage.

"Listen Gracy, i need to tell you something" Ryeowook whispered as he pulled me to an empty space backstage. We'd already had our mic's fitted, so we still had a few minutes left until the others were sorted.

*Leeteuk POV* 

As soon as the directer disappeared, me and the boys went to get our mics fitted. 

"What was that?" Kyuhyun asked, looking up at the sky at something.

"What was what?" asked Heechul, giving him a strange look.

"Aish. I thought i heard heavy breathing, except it was really loud, like REALLY loud!" he exclaimed.

"Maybe you're going deaf?" Kibum smirked. Kyuhyun gave him a death glare and instantly retaliated.

"Your older than me! If anybody is going to go deaf first then it should be you!" He yelled, making sure to switch his microphone off first. The other boys followed in suite, not wanting anyone else to hear the argument.

"By twelve months! You're not that much younger, you old man!" 

"Here we go again" i sighed, watching the argument unfold before me.

"Listen Gracy, i need to tell you something" a sudden voice rang from the speaker above us, causing everybody to stop what they were doing.

"Told you i wasn't going deaf!" Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Guys, i think the audience can hear it as well" I laughed as i took a peek to see young teenage girls sat listening intently in their seats.

"30 seconds" the director shouted, obviously not hearing the conversation that played through the speakers.

*Gracy POV*

"What's wrong Wookie?" i used his nickname, as he pulled me behind a random curtain.

"I-i just wanted to tell you that i- well i, i like you" he mumbled. He lowered his head a little, but i could still see the red tint of his cheeks.

"Is THE Kim Ryeowook of superjunior blushing?" i joked, placing both hands on his cheeks, and lifting his head up. He closed his eyes immediately, i'm guessing in embarrassment. "What happened to the cool Ryeowook?" I chuckled.

"He's never here when i'm with you" he whispered, opening his eyes. I wish he hadn't though, as every fibre of my being wanted to just kiss him then and there. His eyes sent shivers down my spine as he starred into my soul. 

"I like you too" i whispered breathlessly, my hands dropping from his face.

"TEN SECONDS" a man suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

"You better go get ready" i told him, my voice still struggling to find its way back home.

"Okay" he smiled, slowly walking away. 

Leaning on the wall, i used my hands to fan my face - something i've been doing a lot this past week. I let out a puff of air and before i knew what was happening, he was once again stood in front of me.

"How could i not when you're just stood there?" he asked himself. 

Huh? 

"How co-" I was quickly cut off by his explanation; a kiss. His hands found their way to my hips, holding me in place as my legs threatened to give way. My own hands however had decided to reside around his neck, bringing his head down closer towards me.

"Okay, now i really have to go." he smiled, pulling back ever so slightly, "I'll see you out there"


Originally posted on wattpad: 26/04/16