Got7 - Mark Tuan

Kpop One Shots

*Niki POV*

*Whats that?* i thought as i slowly opened my eyes. I looked up to see that i was resting my head on my boyfriends chest. 

Up, down, up, down, my head, and his chest rose in perfect sync. 

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered in my ear. My head shot up at his husky morning face. "Good morning" i smiled back. 

Mark suddenly sat up, causing me to fall backwards, but just as i was fated to hit the soft mattress of our double bed, mark had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back up. "Where would you be without me?" he asked, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"Well, for starters, i wouldn't have nearly just killed myself" i exaggerated. Mark rolled his eyes. They suddenly became wide again before he said "Hey babe, some of my old friends want to hang out today, and they want to meet you" he smiled. 

"I'm not sure" i whispered, going back to the old insecure way i was before i had met Mark. 

"pleeeeeeeease" he begged, "Got7 are going to be there aswell, so you'll know some people there, and it's going to be in a seperate room at the back so nobody will know we're there" 

*He's pulling that face again, no Niki, don't fall for it* spoke my concious.

*But, he's-*

*Don't. Resist the adorableness!!* it screamed.

"Why not, it can't be that bad" i shrugged. Marks face lit up, he pecked my lips and then stood up to get ready. 

*What.Have.You.Done?* asked my concious.

*What? It can't be that bad*

*I garuntee that some of his friends are females* it sang.

*..... i- we-.....All the more reason to go* i thought and got ready to go out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Where are we meant to be meeting your friends?" i asked as we got into the mini van. 


"Theres a restaurant down the road from our building, we just gotta pick up the rest of the boys first, and then we'll go" he said, squeezing my hand before letting go to hold on to the steering wheel.

"Annyeong Noona" all of the guys greeted me when they got into the mini van. 

"Annyeong dongsaengs" i smiled.

*Mark POV*

"Annyeong Noona" the guys greeeted Niki, Bwo? Where's my greeting? 

"Annyeong dongsaengs" she greeted them back. I started to drive off towards the restaurant....still waiting for my hello. After a few more seconds i decided to shout "YAH!" 

The boys stopped chatting amongst themselves, and Niki just giggled to herself, obviously knowing what was happening. 

"Hyung gwaenchana?" asked BamBam. 

"Yah~" i said again but this time i made it sound like i was whining. "Where's my greeting?" i asked them. I could still hear Niki's soft giggles. 

"I dno, i can't see it anywhere" joked Jackson. 

"Yah, don't foget who's driving this car, i can easily drop you off now" i teased. Obviously i'm just joking.

"Araseo, Appa. Annyeong" that all greeted me, except one.

"Yah JB you may be the leader, but i'm still the oldest here, greet your hyung" i said, loving all the honorifics. 

"Anyeong h-hyung" he stuttered a little bit, i guesss he could feel the leaders power slip away from him.

"ok, that's enough teasing guys, we're almost there" piped up Niki. 
I just grinned in my "Glory" and continued to drive to the restaurant.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(From this point until it says, everything in bold is english)

*Niki POV*

"Mark, over here!" called a males voice. Mark grabbed my hand, and dragged me behind him to meet his friends. 

"Mark, great to see ya man" the strange male greeted in English, which i have no idea on how to speak. "You too, John. It's been years. Oh this is Niki, my girlfriend" Mark introduced us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" i bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed. We all then proceded to sit around the table,seven places for Got7, one for me, one for John, and there was one seat left between me and Youngjae. 

Just then, a stuningly beautiful girl walked up to our table. "Sorry i'm late, it takes a while to look this great" she said.

(The bold for english stops here, and is now for the concious) 

*wow* my conscious spoke up.

*i know right, so pretty*

*yeah, but she has an ugly personality. There was no 'Hello' there, just 'Sorry i'm late, it takes a while to look this great', she's so stuck up*

*I guess you're right*

*I'm always right....i'm you Kekeke*

"Jenny" said Mark as he stood up to hug her. 

*What is he doing?!*

*Hugging his friend*

*Oh girl, you're going back to your old ways again. Don't let this girl walk all over you, don't let Mark see you back to your old ways* 

I looked away from the two. "Mark, wow, i haven't seen you in a good few years. Even though i'm working in Korea as a super model i still don't get any free time to myself" she pouted and then proceeded to take the empty seat next to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Niki imnida, i'm Marks girlfriend" i introduced myself, making sure she knew who i was. She gave a I-don't-care look, but then tried to look interested as Mark joined in our conversation, telling her how we met, but leaving out the part about my mental breakdowns. 

Yeah, i used to have mental breakdowns. After my crappy childhood of being abandoned and having to fend for myself at the age of seven, i've been having bad breakdowns where i'd just cry all night and sometimes think about offing myself. 

When i met Mark, everything changed, i was about 18 and i had just got myself an apartment, (i had been saving up for years) and was working in a small café. Everyday we would come into the cafe and order the same thing.(Luckily, he never saw my breakdowns) 

Eventually, one day i got his order ready before he even stepped in the door, and gave it to him. He smiled at me, and said thanks. He payed and then sat down at the same table, right next to the window. 

I remember it being the same day that my boss called me into his office and told me i was fired, apparently my breakdowns were scaring the customers. I had to work til the end of the day, and then i would have to find myself another job. 

I went back out to serve the next customer when my body started to shake, i couldn't take it anymore as  my brain felt like closing down. I had dropped to the floor and all i could see - what i thought i could see- was Mark, taking off his jacket to put under my head. The other boys know of it, as i felt enough trust in them as Mark.

I felt an arm snake its way around my waist as we continued to eat our dinner.

After a long talk about how everybody got to where they are today, Jenny spoke up. "So Niki, what company do you work for?" she asked.

"Excuse me" i asked.

"You know, Mark works for JYP, so which do you work for. I'm sorry to say that i haven't seen your face around here" she said rather smugly.

"*Cough*, Jenny, Niki doesn't work" Mark spoke up. 

I started to feel a small spark in the pit of my stomache.

"So, you don't work. You just live off of Marks hard earnt money?" she asked me. 

The spark got bigger, and bigger until i could feel a breakdown coming on. I haven't had one in three years. 

"I always though you'd go for a model you know Mark, not a gold digging commoner" she smiled

"M-m-mark" i stuttered.

"Niki?" he asked.

*Mark POV*
"M-m-mark" stuttered Niki. I could feel her shoulders shaking violently.
 

"Niki?" i called her name. 

"JB, help!" i shouted as Niki became limp. JB helped get Niki onto my back and i carried her out to the van, whilst JB went to the nearest chemist to get Niki's shot. 

I sat her on the middle chair in the back as i sat next to her, holding her in my arms. 

"Niki" i called her name, hoping she could hear me. I can't believe Jenny would do something as stupid as that, she's not the same girl i know from years ago.

"Niki, baby, please wake up." i whispered, tears starting to fall. 

The only reason she doesn't work is because nobody will take on a girl who has mental breakdowns and will scare off customers. She has tried, countless times, to get a job, but nobody wants to know.  

"It's not her fault" i cried. 

It honestly breaks my heart to see her like this. "MARK!" shouted JB as he came running back with the box that helf Niki's shot.

"Thanks man" i thanked before wiping my tears and taking out the needle. I lited up her shirt slightly, and injected it into her side, just as the doctor had told me. 

"She's going to be ok," i kept repeating to myself, over and over. 

"It's been a long time since noona has had one, hasn't it?" asked JB as he put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, but she'll be fine, she always is" 


AN: Sorry for the long wait. This oneshot was requested by KikiChan. I'm sorry about the writerblock aswell, so the storyline may not be exacly what you wanted.