B2ST - Dujun

Kpop One Shots

(This is going to be like the Yoseob one, in the sence that there are two small stories)

 

I was making my way home from work and as it was getting dark i decided to take the short cut home, the only down side is that the short cut involves an alley way. I didn't think much of it, but i guess i should have really.

I didn't realise that there would be a gang of men waiting for me to arrive.

"Hey there honey, don't look scared I'm not gonna hurt you" he said as he approached me. He had blonde hair, actually, all six of them had blonde hair.

The one that was talking to me had a deep voice. I just turned around to walk out of the alley, when the youngest one with curly hair grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back. "Woo-hoo go zelo!" shouted one of the boys.

"Yah Youngjae your not meant to say his name" said the deep voiced one to the one that I now know is called Youngjae. "But hyung you just said my name" said Youngjar. As this was going on Zelo kept his grip on my wrist.

"Don't worry precious, this wont hurt a bit" said another boy.  

"Go Himchan" the 'Leader' said. Himchan pulled me away from zelo and I was squirming and kicking and screaming. When all oth a sudden this miracle happened. Out of nowhere he came. He kicked Zelo and punched Himchan away from me. The 'leader' and Daehyun were out cold on there floor and the two quiet ones legged it down the road.

I was stood in the corner of the alley way shaking. "Hey are you ok?" asked the mysterious man. I shook my head slightly. "Your bleeding, come with me and I'll take you to the hospital" he said. I didn't follow him straight away, how could i after what just happened?  

-_-_-_-

When I was all checked out of the hospital the nameless knight in shining armour, who looks really cute by the way, asked me lots of questions.  

"What's your name?" He asked.  

"Hyemi" I whispered.  

"If you're gonna talk to me can you please say it loud enough so I can hear you?" He asked.  

"Hyemi" I said which much more confidence.  

"Hyemi" he said. "It suits you" he said.  

"What's your name?" I asked.  

"Dujun, but you can call me oppa!" he exclaimed.  

Obviously I wasn't comfortable with calling him oppa at first, but after a while of talking to Dujun, i got more comfortable with him and i soon felt like i could trust him, after all, he did save my life.   

"Hyemi, I'm going to look after you from now on. That's why I want you stick to me close. I'll be here in case anything happens. Don't worry, you really can trust me. After what i saw today, i can guess that the B.A.P gang aren't going away that easily. Just think of me as your bodyguard" he smiled at me.  

I simply nodded my head, and gave him a smile.  

-_-_-_-_-

2.

"Babe I'm going to work. If I'll back by half eight" he said and gave me a kiss, it started off slow as he wrapped his arms around me. After a few moments i pulled back

"Bye baby, saranghaeyo" I said.

"I love you too baby" he said and left.

Today was going to be another quiet day; there's nothing a nine month pregnant women can do if she's about to pop. For the past couple of weeks Dujun has been staying at work later, and one day I confronted him because i was getting paranoid. I asked him if he was cheating because it just didn't seem right that he "suddenly" got told to stay at work for longer hours. He just told me that he wasn't and because i trust him, i didn't question him on it anymore.  

Aish another lonely day.  

*Dujun POV*

I walked to the place he said to meet at, and their he was. "Look, Yi Fan, just give me more time. I can get you the money, i promise" I was begging on my knees now.  

"I'm afraid I can't do that, so you can either give me my money now or you can move town" he said. 

"I can't do that. My wife's about to go into labour any time now, I just can't tell her that I want to move when she's just about to give birth. Besides she doesn't know about this, and I don't want her to, so can you please give me more time" I pleaded for my life.  

"Sorry Dujun but you know what's going to happen next don't you?" He rhetorically asked. Just then two more men came from behind me with baseball bats. There was no escape,i'm trapped by GD and TOP. They came towards me with their bats and swung for their life...more like mine.  

*3rd person*

The two boys swung their bats, not thinking twice about what they were doing. Yi Fan had already left as he doesn't like to do the dirty work.

GD and TOP didn't stop until Dujuns head was caved in and blood was trickling on the floor. They walked off high fiving each other as they left the Dead dujun lying on the floor.  

*Your POV*

It was quarter to nine and Dujun wasn't answering his phone. I gathered up all the courage I had to run to the only place I know that will help. I mean, i'm heavily pregnant, and running isn't exactly on the top of my list of 'things to do'.  

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer, i knocked again and after a few seconds he finally opened the door. I rushed in crying. "Have you seen Dujun, Junhyung. He's gone missing and hasn't- AARGH!" I clasped on the floor in pain. "Oh my god. Hyemi-ah it's going to be ok. I'll call an ambulance and the others will find him." he said.  

*Junhyung POV* 

When the ambulance got here I went with Hyemi-ah to the hospital. Poor girl. The last thing she needs is for Dujun to go missing when she's going into labour. I know exactly what happened, but I'm not going to tell her. I'm going to stick to my word and not tell her. It's the last thing I can do for my best mate.

When we got to the hospital they put Hyemi-ah on a bed and wheeled her to the room. "Junhyung please don't leave me" she begged as she was being wheeled away, so I ran up to her and took her hand as she was about to start pushing. "Where is he?!" she screamed.

"He'll be here" I reassured her. *I'm so sorry Hyemi* and then,

"WAAAHHH!" It was the sound of a baby crying. "Here's you baby boy Mrs Yoon" said the nurse. Hyemi held her baby boy in her arms and cried with happiness.

When the doctors and midwife had left the room, she asked "He's not coming, is he?" I slowly shook my head and she started to cry. Both happy because of her baby, and sad because of her husband.


AN: Ok so the last one was inspired by a christmas movie i watched. I just thought that it was such a sad story that i decided to use some if it in my oneshot. 

Don't forget to request a oneshot below!